Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Honest question.

My ass.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Honest question.

My ass.

Evidently it’s what you think with.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Honest question.

My ass.

Still waiting to see something of value come from you.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
"Shall not be infringed" sounds kinda absolute to me.

President Biden unveiled executive orders on gun control on Thursday, at a press conference in the White House Rose Garden.

Nothing I’m about to recommend in any way impinges on the Second Amendment,” Biden said. “They’re phony arguments suggesting that these are Second Amendment rights in what we’re talking about.”

Biden added that “no amendment to the Constitution is absolute".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-announces-gun-control-executive-161114890.html

The Constitution’s Article V requires that an amendment be proposed by two-thirds of the House and Senate, or by a constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the state legislatures. In either case is up to the states to approve a new amendment, with three-quarters of the states voting to ratifying it.

It will never happen unless we do it by rigged voting machines. Divest yourself of lieberal demoncraps.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I keep hearing that another Republican will never win an election. I disagree. They’ll be watered down corporate RINO Republicans that keep moving further left but they’ll win a few. It’s been pointed out that JFK a left winger for his time was more conservative than most Republicans today. RINO’s will still “win” some elections for those hung up on Republicans Vs. Democrats they just won’t be America first closed borders conservatives. Republican politicians have been moving further left for decades the same as Democrat politicians.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The entire constitution is in no way absolute.

It is our responsibility to keep it so!

Absolutely. And Biden took an oath to defend it. Not a surprise he even lied during the oath.

3825 24336
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rickt300
Honest question.

My ass.

Try Ignore if it bothers your racist ass.
Even you can do it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I keep hearing that another Republican will never win an election. I disagree. They’ll be watered down corporate RINO Republicans that keep moving further left but they’ll win a few. It’s been pointed out that JFK a left winger for his time was more conservative than most Republicans today. RINO’s will still “win” some elections for those hung up on Republicans Vs. Democrats they just won’t be America first closed borders conservatives. Republican politicians have been moving further left for decades the same as Democrat politicians.
I don't know who got you to believe that drivel but it's BS. And tell me just what good it will do if a RINO is ever elected again. Traitors are traitors! Haven't you figured that out yet? The ONLY way we will win more elections is to put the demoncraps in the ground. Once a venomous snake gets into a house he has to be destroyed before a family can live that house. Cut the head off every poisonous snake in America, and start NOW.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

The 2022 election will be an adventure.

They ousted the most popular President ever with election fraud in 2020, 2022 will be a breeze.

Yep.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RickyD
I don't know who got you to believe that drivel but it's BS. And tell me just what good it will do if a RINO is ever elected again. Traitors are traitors! Haven't you figured that out yet? The ONLY way we will win more elections is to put the demoncraps in the ground. Once a venomous snake gets into a house he has to be destroyed before a family can live that house. Cut the head off every poisonous snake in America, and start NOW.

Nice.
How would you go about this dismantling of the democrat party and cutting off snake heads?

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The 10 Commandments mean the same thing to me today at 58yo as they did when I was 10 years old.

So does the Second Amendment.

What part of "shall not be infringed" is confusing?

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
This thing was in the works before November 2020 the dems had it figured out after the the covid scam cheat the election and use executive orders should have stocked up on primers and powder beforehand

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Of course RINO’s are garbage. I’m not supporting RINO’s as a good thing only the fact that the commies will allow commie lights (RINO’s) to win the occasional election.

Commies have mostly taken over this country and they did it with minimal killing (as compared to the civil war that the right likes to talk about). We ain’t killing but they most certainly are winning and it’s mostly white folks like you and me leading the charge to make us left. The left stole most of our Republic and made it very near a democracy next they took over the media and made it there propaganda wing. Near full control of the educational system and media/propaganda is how you win a culture war. Not enough of us have figured that out.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kappa8
The 10 Commandments mean the same thing to me today at 58yo as they did when I was 10 years old.

So does the Second Amendment.

What part of "shall not be infringed" is confusing?

Kappa, they’ll spin the crap out of that, eg., you like your flintlocks, you can keep your flintlocks and as many as you want.

They already regulate class 3 and we see what various states have enacted as to what’s legal and what ain’t.

The fight is coming on this and many have little faith in which way the scotus would rule.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Nice.
How would you go about this dismantling of the democrat party and cutting off snake heads?

He's absolutely right in his thoughts Toot. There is no way we can change the mindset of these people. They will look us straight in the eye and tell us they have seen that we need a say in things then turn right around and stab us in the back all over again. They are akin to a sheep killing dog. You can't reform that dog or hope he'll change. You can't beat the desire out of him after he's tasted blood. No you have to kill the dog. biden and his ilk are the sheep killing dogs. Unless God does something to change the course of all of this we will have to take freedom back by force and that may very well be what God's plan is. It happened once and it can happen again.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Honest question.

My ass.

Even you can do it.

Always interesting to watch a racist jackass Jew in action.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Honest question.

My ass.

Even you can do it.

Always interesting to watch a racist jackass Jew in action.

Happy to accommodate you, always.

Ask for help with Ignore.

Maybe you can’t do it and I gave you too much credit for thinking that you could.

Shalom.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

Absolutely! I was running through the list in my mind today.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Nice.

He's absolutely right in his thoughts Toot. There is no way we can change the mindset of these people. They will look us straight in the eye and tell us they have seen that we need a say in things then turn right around and stab us in the back all over again. They are akin to a sheep killing dog. You can't reform that dog or hope he'll change. You can't beat the desire out of him after he's tasted blood. No you have to kill the dog. biden and his ilk are the sheep killing dogs. Unless God does something to change the course of all of this we will have to take freedom back by force and that may very well be what God's plan is. It happened once and it can happen again.

Jim, I think most rational people understand and believe what you’ve said but there is no concerted leadership for it to happen, presently.

Until that occurs we basically have what we now have and will have.
Jmo

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,189
Posts18,503,386
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.