Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Our government is a joke and so is the ATF. I will not listen to a damn word they write or say.

It is a human right to defend yourself and your family no matter what type of force or weapon you need to use.

Shall not be infringed.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mach3
Our government is a joke and so is the ATF. I will not listen to a damn word they write or say.

It is a human right to defend yourself and your family no matter what type of force or weapon you need to use.

Shall not be infringed.

It sure works that way in the city of Chicago.

Exhibit A that we can learn from.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I keep hearing that another Republican will never win an election. I disagree. They’ll be watered down corporate RINO Republicans that keep moving further left but they’ll win a few. It’s been pointed out that JFK a left winger for his time was more conservative than most Republicans today. RINO’s will still “win” some elections for those hung up on Republicans Vs. Democrats they just won’t be America first closed borders conservatives. Republican politicians have been moving further left for decades the same as Democrat politicians.
I don't know who got you to believe that drivel but it's BS. And tell me just what good it will do if a RINO is ever elected again. Traitors are traitors! Haven't you figured that out yet? The ONLY way we will win more elections is to put the demoncraps in the ground. Once a venomous snake gets into a house he has to be destroyed before a family can live that house. Cut the head off every poisonous snake in America, and start NOW.

Nice.
How would you go about this dismantling of the democrat party and cutting off snake heads?

He's absolutely right in his thoughts Toot. There is no way we can change the mindset of these people. They will look us straight in the eye and tell us they have seen that we need a say in things then turn right around and stab us in the back all over again. They are akin to a sheep killing dog. You can't reform that dog or hope he'll change. You can't beat the desire out of him after he's tasted blood. No you have to kill the dog. biden and his ilk are the sheep killing dogs. Unless God does something to change the course of all of this we will have to take freedom back by force and that may very well be what God's plan is. It happened once and it can happen again.

Jim, I think most rational people understand and believe what you’ve said but there is no concerted leadership for it to happen, presently.

Until that occurs we basically have what we now have and will have.
Jmo

Let's look at history. Men like Jefferson did. You're right about the leadership. How many times have we seen life play out and the leader steps forward when needed. I have faith this will happen. Who will it be, I have no idea. I can promise you that when that person does step up the following we saw behind president Trump will seem small compared to what this will be.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I keep hearing that another Republican will never win an election. I disagree. They’ll be watered down corporate RINO Republicans that keep moving further left but they’ll win a few. It’s been pointed out that JFK a left winger for his time was more conservative than most Republicans today. RINO’s will still “win” some elections for those hung up on Republicans Vs. Democrats they just won’t be America first closed borders conservatives. Republican politicians have been moving further left for decades the same as Democrat politicians.
I don't know who got you to believe that drivel but it's BS. And tell me just what good it will do if a RINO is ever elected again. Traitors are traitors! Haven't you figured that out yet? The ONLY way we will win more elections is to put the demoncraps in the ground. Once a venomous snake gets into a house he has to be destroyed before a family can live that house. Cut the head off every poisonous snake in America, and start NOW.

Nice.
How would you go about this dismantling of the democrat party and cutting off snake heads?

He's absolutely right in his thoughts Toot. There is no way we can change the mindset of these people. They will look us straight in the eye and tell us they have seen that we need a say in things then turn right around and stab us in the back all over again. They are akin to a sheep killing dog. You can't reform that dog or hope he'll change. You can't beat the desire out of him after he's tasted blood. No you have to kill the dog. biden and his ilk are the sheep killing dogs. Unless God does something to change the course of all of this we will have to take freedom back by force and that may very well be what God's plan is. It happened once and it can happen again.

Jim, I think most rational people understand and believe what you’ve said but there is no concerted leadership for it to happen, presently.

Until that occurs we basically have what we now have and will have.
Jmo

Let's look at history. Men like Jefferson did. You're right about the leadership. How many times have we seen life play out and the leader steps forward when needed. I have faith this will happen. Who will it be, I have no idea. I can promise you that when that person does step up the following we saw behind president Trump will seem small compared to what this will be.

Along those lines I’m hopeful that Trump has something in the works.

He’s been quiet lately.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Rickyd, and Jim1611 are right, there is only one way to get this country back. Can anyone name me a civilization that took back their corrupt government at the ballot box? t That's right, no you can't. The ruling class will NEVER give up power, it has to be taken from them. Although i agree that at this time we don't have a leader for what needs to happen.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He is thinking of the type of dog food his dogs eat.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
This is certainly nothing new. The gov't. and SCOTUS have obviously been operating under that assumtion for over 100 years. Otherwise there wouldn't be thousands of "gun laws" on the books, GCA '34, GCA '68, NICS and 4473's wouldn't exist, you'd still be able to order a gun and have it delivered to your door and the BATFE would just be BATE.
Just curious how many here would be alright with it if NONE of these gun laws existed ?

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I haven't had time to watch the speech. Was he free form when he made the comment or reading the script?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Next up - the First Amendment is not absolute, either.
Let's see how the MSM responds to that upcoming episode!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It’s getting time for a 10 million free men and women march on Washington. Very very close. If the Chinese puppet in the Whitehouse continues his course of action to directly contradict the Bill of Rights by illegal executive action the time will have come to refute the thieves, traitors and treasonists. We will be required to demand they resign their posts. This goes for anyone of any party affiliation that supports such action. Failure to adhere to the requirements of the Constitution by which this nation functions is tantamount to a declaration of war on the free people of the United States Of America. I will go. I will make myself seen. I will make myself heard. I will demand those who would render freedom a toothless tiger to vacate immediately or face eviction. Will you go?

In addition it must simultaneously be demanded of the Supreme Court, by their directors the free American citizens, that evidence implicating the theft of not only the 2020 presidential election, but the resulting theft of all elected Democrats sharing in the spoils of thievery and treason, he examined fully and publicly. Evidence obviously missing, defrauded, altered in any way must be construed as an illegal act to illegally install an illegal government. If such evidence proves conclusively the election was in any way illegally altered to give unearned votes to the Democrat party then the SCOTUS must declare the 2020 national election null and void and heavily monitored new elections must be held UNDER THE ORDER AND SCRUTINY OF THAT COURT.

WILL YOU GO? WILL YOU MARCH? WILL YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW YOUR COUNTRY TO BE TAKEN OVER BY ANARCHY?

I WILL GO!

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The irony is that they are their own worst enemy on this issue. EVERYTHING they do causes gun ownership to rise. And the more they want to control it, the more people buy guns.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The irony is that they are their own worst enemy on this issue. EVERYTHING they do causes gun ownership to rise. And the more they want to control it, the more people buy guns.

Key word. CONTROL. No armed citizenry can be truly controlled. All the rest is BS.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Biden added that “no amendment to the Constitution is absolute".

Then he should be OK with a bit of friendly slavery, premenstrual women not voting (just the bitchy ones), and torching the printing presses of the liberal mass news media??

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Quote: "Biden added that “no amendment to the Constitution is absolute".

Tell that to the friggen' press. They act like the press clause in the 1A is absolute....and if they can think that about the 1A, we can about the 2A!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by duck911

Biden added that “no amendment to the Constitution is absolute".

Then he should be OK with a bit of friendly slavery, premenstrual women not voting (just the bitchy ones), and torching the printing presses of the liberal mass news media??

Good one.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What do you expect from a Meth family?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Only the very smart can "interpret" shall not be, as can be.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by kappa8
What part of "shall not be infringed" is confusing?

Kappa, they’ll spin the crap out of that, eg., you like your flintlocks, you can keep your flintlocks and as many as you want.

They already regulate class 3 and we see what various states have enacted as to what’s legal and what ain’t.

The fight is coming on this and many have little faith in which way the scotus would rule.

True that Toot. Similar to the way they are attempting to divide and conquer the citizenry by race/ethnicity/religion/sex/gender, they parse the Second Amendment for same reason. We don't need SCOTUS to explain what is and is not allowed under 2A. Shall not be infringed.

But here's the problem. Their divide & conquer strategy is working. There's enough sheeple who are indifferent to make the citizenry reliably weak. And for the insufficient number of patriots, they don't have to divide & conquer us. There's enough infighting on these forums that we've achieved the divide & conquer amongst ourselves for them.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by benchman
Only the very smart can "interpret" shall not be, as can be.

Well, depends on what the meaning of "is" is. shocked

Last edited by kappa8; 04/09/21.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

293 members (2ndwind, 260Remguy, 30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 204guy, 43 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,023
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.