Hop To
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ann Coulter:

"My favorite witness — and the media’s favorite, too! — was Genevieve Hansen, Feminist Hero. She appeared in court in her firefighter dress uniform and a belligerent mood — though not as belligerent as the day Floyd died, when she showed up in sweats and began shrieking at the officers.

The headlines are along the lines of “Firefighter: I Could Have Saved Floyd’s Life, But Police Wouldn’t Let Me.”

Yes, apparently, Genevieve would have invented a time machine, gone back, and stopped Floyd from ingesting three times the lethal dose of fentanyl. I take it back: Chubby girls make the best firefighters! (Don’t get snippy with me: It’s beyond outrageous that fire departments have abandoned all physical fitness requirements solely in order to hire more women.)

According to Genevieve, the police on the scene unaccountably refused to step aside and take direction from her, despite her full ONE YEAR of experience as a firefighter."

I talked about this on an earlier thread. A fat female firefighter and Basic EMT. Talking about how she could have rescued Floyd. She had no gear with her. Floyd needed two Paramedics with all their gear and still they would have had a hard time saving his life.
She showed up in civilian clothes at the scene and was yelling at the cops, they had no way of telling if she was a real EMT or not.

A fat female Basic EMT with a big mouth. I know the type.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug Floyd that POS!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by cooper57m
I have no idea how this particular jury will decide and it's way too early to predict. However, IMO, yesterday was a tough day for the defense, as the prosecution's witnesses were convincing (especially the pulmonologist - who was not paid). The cross examination did little to question their expertise. The State's Dr's testimony will have to be refuted by the defense presented experts (if they have them) and their level of expertise and credibility. What we don't know and can't predict is the ability of this jury to sort out the technical/medical issues and ignore the issues of public opinion and possible social consequences of their verdict. All I can try to do is watch and figure out how I would decide, trying to keep an open mind. Unfortunately I'll be away for much of the day today. Will record it and try to catch up over the weekend.

You don't keep an open mind about anything.

You're a democrat.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cooper57m
I have no idea how this particular jury will decide and it's way too early to predict. However, IMO, yesterday was a tough day for the defense, as the prosecution's witnesses were convincing (especially the pulmonologist - who was not paid). The cross examination did little to question their expertise. The State's Dr's testimony will have to be refuted by the defense presented experts (if they have them) and their level of expertise and credibility. What we don't know and can't predict is the ability of this jury to sort out the technical/medical issues and ignore the issues of public opinion and possible social consequences of their verdict. All I can try to do is watch and figure out how I would decide, trying to keep an open mind. Unfortunately I'll be away for much of the day today. Will record it and try to catch up over the weekend.

Even money says you also record The View and Don (light on the lavender color Adidas) Lemon

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A criminal druggie is no longer a menace to society and a brutal bully has trashed his life and will no longer be in a position of power, what's not to like?

I don't really understand people GAF about it enough to watch this cartoon, but it's kinda fun listening to all the different views.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
A criminal druggie is no longer a menace to society and a brutal bully has trashed his life and will no longer be in a position of power, what's not to like?

I don't really understand people GAF about it enough to watch this cartoon, but it's kinda fun listening to all the different views.

and quite entertaining when men who wear skirts chime in on topics they know absolutely nothing about

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Your GAF is so low that you're here talking about it.

Repeatedly.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Has the reader from Salmon, ID weighed in yet?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Bottom line is that even if they claim negligence, they can't prove intent to kill, and without that, there's no legal justification for murder. My guess is if they don't get murder, they riot.

2020 Minnesota Statutes
Authenticate PDF
Resources
Search Minnesota Statutes
About Minnesota Statutes
2020 Statutes New, Amended or Repealed
2020 Table of Chapters
2020 Statutes Topics (Index)
Chapter 609
Table of Sections
Full Chapter Text
Version List
Section 609.195
Version List
Topics
Controlled substances
Crimes
Murder
609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So your prediction is - 3rd degree conviction?

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Bottom line is that even if they claim negligence, they can't prove intent to kill, and without that, there's no legal justification for murder. My guess is if they don't get murder, they riot.

2020 Minnesota Statutes
Authenticate PDF
Resources
About Minnesota Statutes
2020 Table of Chapters
Chapter 609
Table of Sections
Full Chapter Text
Version List
Section 609.195
Version List
Topics
Controlled substances
Crimes
Murder
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Repeatedly.

It’s like virtue signaling “I don’t have tv in my home”.

On the internet…

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

and quite entertaining when men who wear skirts chime in on topics they know absolutely nothing about

Rita returns,,, laffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Repeatedly.

On the internet…

Sic em boys,, justice for a murder is whats wanted. lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still banging the buddy's wife there retard?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
So when Chauvin was told that Floyd no longer had a pulse, why did he think it was necessary to continue to kneel on his neck?

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin

2020 Minnesota Statutes
Authenticate PDF
Resources
About Minnesota Statutes
2020 Table of Chapters
Chapter 609
Table of Sections
Full Chapter Text
Version List
Section 609.195
Version List
Topics
Controlled substances
Crimes
Murder

By a stretch of imaginative interruption of sub section (b) above, Floyd is responsible for his on murder.

I don't know if you can try a dead man.

There is a war on America and America is losing
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
So when Chauvin was told that Floyd no longer had a pulse, why did he think it was necessary to continue to kneel on his neck?

Watch the video watch his expressions he was practically in ecstasy loving every second,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Repeatedly.

On the internet…

Uh oh...... I have been busted..... damn... frown

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Repeatedly.

On the internet…

I haven't had TV for 30 years
And I also don't do social media of any kind
So there!

FJB & FJT
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (12344mag, 1234, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,812
Posts18,516,515
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.