Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Coming from a family of 9 Bullying was not a problem.

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
When I was in 5th grade a Jr high kid used to sit across from me at the lunch table and take what he wanted off of my tray. One day I had my fill of it,when I saw his dick beater headed toward my tray I stuck my fork in his hand as hard and deep as I could and gave it a twist. No more problems after that.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
How to stop bullying in 3 easy steps: 1. Never bow down, give in or be a victim or easy target. When outnumbered or outmatched, accept that getting hurt is inevitable. 2. Fight back with everything you've got, every single time. Make the bullies earn their win. If you don't it will never end. 3. When fighting back against bullies, nothing is off-limits. Bullies by nature are cowards and don't pick fair fights or those they might lose. Pro tip: once the bullies understand a price will be paid every single time they come after you, they'll seek other, easier targets. That is exactly the time to turn the game around and to start hunting and hurting those who started the game. Be relentless, be merciless. Never lose sight of what they used to do when they had the advantage. Moving into a white, Irish neighborhood as new kids is tough enough. Make those kids Asian looking and unwilling to ever surrender or capitulate in any shape or form, well, there's gonna' be conflicts. It took maybe 6 months of brawling literally every day, often more than once a day, but ultimately some of the worst of the bullies would be seen helping those kids' mother carrying groceries home for her. Sometimes, the only solution to having a cigarette put out on your face is a can of Coke filled with gasoline and a pocketful of strike anywhere matches...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
My older brother had a birth defect that left him missing half of one leg. They had him fitted with a prosthesis as soon as he was old enough to start walking. When he was about 7 or 8, he need surgery and was on crutches for a few weeks. The neighbor kid was a bully and kept trying to knock him off the crutches. After a few times of that, my brother took a crutch and cold conked the kid. Out cold. No more of that crap.

In later years, we would have neighborhood football games. My brother was on the small side so he didn't try to tackle anyone. He'd stick out that damned leg and trip you. It was like getting hit in the shins with a baseball bat. MAN that hurt.

I think it was 1954 when we were in forth graide and I had a friend with polio. He used crutches to get around. One day a guy mistakenly tried to bully him. As cool as a cucomber he jerked the crutch out from under his arm and planted the front part of the uncushioned part solidly under the guys chin. It was a beautiful thing to see.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
How to stop bullying in 3 easy steps: 1. Never bow down, give in or be a victim or easy target. When outnumbered or outmatched, accept that getting hurt is inevitable. 2. Fight back with everything you've got, every single time. Make the bullies earn their win. If you don't it will never end. 3. When fighting back against bullies, nothing is off-limits. Bullies by nature are cowards and don't pick fair fights or those they might lose. Pro tip: once the bullies understand a price will be paid every single time they come after you, they'll seek other, easier targets. That is exactly the time to turn the game around and to start hunting and hurting those who started the game. Be relentless, be merciless. Never lose sight of what they used to do when they had the advantage. Moving into a white, Irish neighborhood as new kids is tough enough. Make those kids Asian looking and unwilling to ever surrender or capitulate in any shape or form, well, there's gonna' be conflicts. It took maybe 6 months of brawling literally every day, often more than once a day, but ultimately some of the worst of the bullies would be seen helping those kids' mother carrying groceries home for her. Sometimes, the only solution to having a cigarette put out on your face is a can of Coke filled with gasoline and a pocketful of strike anywhere matches...

👍👍

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Went from 98% white grammar school to 50% black junior high. Was attacked or threatened 3-4 times a week by racist black bullies. Learned to fight back. Then when MLK was murdered there were hundreds of bigger blacks on school grounds. I saw a white guy with a 5 dollar bill get jumped, beaten an robbed by 3-4 black kids. I had 30-40 blacks attack me, but fortunately I was running and didn’t stop. They pursued until a male teacher stopped them. Went home. Found out later that one of the blacks I knew told people that I said I was happy MLK died. He lied.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As others have said, teachers are often bullies themselves.
And as there is a caste system and cliques among the kids,
It also exists in teachers perception of the kids.

Many hours are wasted teaching bullying prevention,
But the teachers don't GAF.

They just dont care,
don't want a confrontation with a difficult student,
won't go against the teachers kid, athlete, rich kid.....
but I'm aware of a lot of it going on. Right in front
of teachers, with no interruption.

Most of what happens is not physical,
And social media is the worst thing to happen to kids today.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Went from 98% white grammar school to 50% black junior high. Was attacked or threatened 3-4 times a week by racist black bullies. Learned to fight back. Then when MLK was murdered there were hundreds of bigger blacks on school grounds. I saw a white guy with a 5 dollar bill get jumped, beaten an robbed by 3-4 black kids. I had 30-40 blacks attack me, but fortunately I was running and didn’t stop. They pursued until a male teacher stopped them. Went home. Found out later that one of the blacks I knew told people that I said I was happy MLK died. He lied.

Our high school was mostly white so the government decided to start busing negros. They called it desegregation or race - integration. All I know is we didn't want them there and they didn't want to be there, and it damn sure didn't work out. Black kids don't rob people negros do.

Life is good live it while you can.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
when your young you need to learn how to fight and protect yourself and your siblings , matter a fact wife and i stayed at a ruff motel a few days ago and i made sure these thugs knew i had a gun loaded. my dad was a Golden glove boxer so he taught me how to fight with my hands. kids in my grade left me alone and i did have to protect some smaller friends and brother from bullies. my grandson has had some bullying problems so grandpa is trying to teach him how to end these problems and not be a bully.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
When I was in school some teachers had a paddle on the black board ( some with holes drilled smile...there were many instances of corporal whacking going on and even closed and open hand whacking...

If I went home and was about to complain my Dad cuffed me and THEN ASKED ME WHAT HAPPENED...the teacher was always right, even though this wasn't always the case....

BTW, back then, the cure for bullying was a left hook!...

"an armed society is a polite society"
IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12savage, 1lessdog, 1936M71, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,936
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.