Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Not seeing a crime scene - this was a suicide.

A self-inflicted death sentence.

Chauvin was simply acting as a paid dog catcher in this instance.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 700LH
Nothing will change many criminals will still act like idiots dealing with cops many of who will remain brutal.
It's the kind of people they are.
Riots in the cities will happen and continue no matter the outcome of this trial.
The only real changes will be to Chauvin and those personally involved in his life.

Just another chitshow for the masses

Mmmmmmmmm, no.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They should have had trial in the cold months. It would have cooled them off.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
My prediction is that it's a hung jury. That allows the jury to walk away without making a decision and because there isn't a murder charge, the riots will commence.
I think that's a pretty good guess.
In fact, I'll bet jury members have already been threatened about what will happen to their kids if they don't reveal a guilty verdict. I think at least one or two will vote for acquittal in spite of the threats.

Last edited by Tyrone; 04/09/21.

Politics is War by Other Means
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
At least we know they’ll destroy their own communities first. They always do.

I think we also saw some strong stances in the suburbs, so maybe the fire will be contained to their own communities.

Lots of new gun owners out there.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B2

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sprint11
You haven't been paying attention. Nothing, NOTHING is ever a result of democrat policies. If there are riots while a republican is in office, the R is of course racist and caused the riots. If it happens on Bidens watch, it's still blamed on Trump and the evil white patriarchy that's continuing to oppress the poor good natured minorities.
It's a win-win situation for the Dems when the media is their PR department.

Exactly. If Trump were in office it would be his fault and his “dog whistles.” Since he isn’t if they don’t get a guilty verdict the msm/propaganda wing has already convicted him so it will just be more proof of institutional racism and normalizing riots as “mostly peaceful protest” by “pro civil rights groups” selling communism and open borders as the means to an end. The self righteous woke commies will mostly peacefully protest against us evil racist constitutionalist. When you control the media/narrative you win either way. The msm will tell us so and social media will delete or ban anyone that says otherwise for “hate speech” or “false information.”

This is a battle that can’t be won without controlling the propaganda and educational system. Whomever controls that wins and in the meantime it’s just a battle of attrition.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They may try and play riots that way but I say it backfires on them either way. They tried to set up a scenario where "everything's better" now that Trump is gone. People are fatigued. They don't want more unrest. They're sick of the lock downs. If the Dems let the riots happen, they can try to spin it all they want but it won't matter. They'll be seen as "no better than Trump." And if they do crack down, the mob will turn on their masters. It's a no win scenario. And it sets the stage to take back the House, hopefully before they can rig all the local elections too.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Personally, I'm hoping for chaos, death, and destruction on an absolutely unprecedented scale.

Something's gotta wake White people up.... though at this point, I doubt anything will.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
So when Chauvin was told that Floyd no longer had a pulse, why did he think it was necessary to continue to kneel on his neck?

He deserved it.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
Personally, I'm hoping for chaos, death, and destruction on an absolutely unprecedented scale.

Something's gotta wake White people up.... though at this point, I doubt anything will.

If chaos is inevitable, I just hope they burn down every schithole city in the nation, including Seattle 90 minutes South of me. Then, I hope they feel cocky enough to migrate into the counties and every last one of them gets slaughtered. Then, the rest of the country can witness what happened and decide what side they want to be on.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
When I first read the autopsy report I was very interested in the lung edema (fluid in the lungs) as being the cause of Floyd's breathing difficulty. The medical examiner explained how that occurred (long-term chest compressions while administering fluids intravenously) after he was in cardiac arrest.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Stophel

There is no patching this empire together.

That's been obvious for a while to those that follow history and where the US is on the spectrum.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They may try and play riots that way but I say it backfires on them either way. They tried to set up a scenario where "everything's better" now that Trump is gone. People are fatigued. They don't want more unrest. They're sick of the lock downs. If the Dems let the riots happen, they can try to spin it all they want but it won't matter. They'll be seen as "no better than Trump." And if they do crack down, the mob will turn on their masters. It's a no win scenario. And it sets the stage to take back the House, hopefully before they can rig all the local elections too.

I'm not so sure the Dems really have control of these thugs that are rioting and burning the cities.

Black Cows Matter!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by muleshoe

I'm not so sure the Dems really have control of these thugs that are rioting and burning the cities.

Protest (riots) are a natural thing and are a good thing. I am paraphrasing our current Vice President. Or any other Dem in the media or politics. So yes this is a Dem idea and can be stopped easily. They just don't want it too. Well maybe they will be ok with stopping it since Trump was cheated out of office.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The Democrats have as much control over these thugs as any other Employer has over it’s employees

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

do they want it?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The perp was on Fentanyl that he gave himself. Can't change the facts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MM879
The perp was on Fentanyl that he gave himself. Can't change the facts.

He swallowed his dope when the cops showed up and died shortly after that.

That's what happened, but it doesn't matter. It's all about getting Whitey...and $27 million...and an excuse to riot again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA

do they want it?

Well they want control of everything else, so yeah, I think they would like control of the rioters. But I don't think they have it.

Black Cows Matter!
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (338reddog, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 308xray, 24 invisible), 1,632 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,286
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.