Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Lonny
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Welp, just got back from hospital... I now have pneumonia. Trump should have nuked china when he had a chance. I'll be on o2 for a week, and a pile of meds...

Dang Drew, sorry to hear this.

Get well.

Thank you. Hoping I feel better to at least load some ammo during my downtime...

GB4

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Welp, just got back from hospital... I now have pneumonia. Trump should have nuked china when he had a chance. I'll be on o2 for a week, and a pile of meds...

Get well.

Thank you. Hoping I feel better to at least load some ammo during my downtime...

Don't push things to hard and make sure you go back if you get any worse, squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I got lectured for not getting the vaccine. I told her I was not sold on mRNA vaccines. She then tells me they've been in use for a couple hundred years. 🙄

The mRNA process has been studied for more than 30 years.

mRNA History

Laughable. I proved this was a joke in my SARS-CoV-2 shot thread, and here you are still posting the lie.

mRNA technology has "never" produced a fully developed and proven shot for a Corona family virus. They have never even made it to human trials, because the experiments during the animal trials KILLED the animals.

Humans are now being used as Guinea Pigs for the shots, in place of animals, and humans are dying around the whole world from reactions, ADE, strokes, heart attacks, et al. The deaths in the USA are over 2,000 now from the VAERS "government" number reporting site. The shots are already approaching 2,000% more deadly, in just the first 3 months, than the total yearly death amount from a reaction from a flu shot. People are also having life ruining reactions which will disable them for life.

Over 3,700 deaths in Europe.

Germany passed a law that won't allow autopsies to be performed, to see why people died, so they can cover up the fraud from the deathly shots.

These shots are non-sterilizing, which is the most dangerous mistake you can make in using while a virus is circulating. They almost made the same mistake with the original Polio vaccine that Salk developed, IPV, but Sabin caught it and corrected it by developing a sterilizing vaccine, OPV, and saved the world from a massive die-off it would have created from creating "viral escape", which allows deadlier variants to form and escape vaccines.

You are a complete idiot for continuing to post BS lies you have absolutely no clue to what you speak of.

You are making a very basic mistake comparing two different vaccine types, RNA vaccine and Inactivated virus vaccine. Foolish

Really?

I "specifically" stated the mRNA and the "ORIGINAL" Polio vaccine (IPV) were "NON-STERILIZNG" shots, and you don't use "non-sterilizing" shots during a live pandemic or you risk "Viral Evasion" and cause more deadly variants to be created that EVADE ANY vaccine. They MUTATE AWAY FROM the shot. Under THAT scenario, it is physically and logistically impossible to vaccinate your way out that BOX CANYON you would put yourself into.

It doesn't MATTER if one is a gene altering designed shot, and the other is a Inactivated virus designed shot. THAT is NOT what creates VIRAL EVASION. Viral evasion is caused because they are "non-sterilizing" shots. Non-sterilizing shots allow the virus that is ACTIVELY in the population to EVADE and mutate into a new and more deadly variants.

Again, you just perfectly demonstrated, again, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

World RENOWNED Virologists and Biologists are asking that these shots be stopped for that very reason.

I also noted how SABIN caught the mistake SALK made of developing a "non-sterilizing" POLIO shot to be used during a LIVE pandemic, and corrected it. Otherwise it would have created the situation the world is now facing, high percentage of human die-off from VIRAL EVASION from deadlier variants being created.

And it might already be happening, with some of these reports coming out presently around the world, Brazil strain for instance.

You're a clown, and have no clue what you are talking about.

I have scientific evidence supporting my position 100%. I even used past "historical evidence" of the Polio vaccine to prove it, and yet you still ignored those "facts". That makes you a complete fool.

You have absolutely nothing but your yapping clueless mouth.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ribka
Dr wouldn't prescribe anything, even though I have asthma.

No, the DOCTORS aren't MURDERING the citizens are they?

That freaking doctor needs to be hung from a tree for sending this guy home, so he'll get worse and they have to then admit him to make more money off of him, and chance killing him. happening all across the globe a year after we know how to cure people without letting them come close to dying.

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

yeh, especially those doctors that work in burn units, children's cancer wards

[A straw man (sometimes written as strawman) is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the proper idea of the argument under discussion was not addressed or properly refuted. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".]

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by lvmiker

That freaking doctor needs to be hung from a tree for sending this guy home, so he'll get worse and they have to then admit him to make more money off of him, and chance killing him. happening all across the globe a year after we know how to cure people without letting them come close to dying.

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

Yeah, welk spayer and the empty hamper have years of top level education and training. They are too humble to actually describe it. You should just accept that they function at a level that mere mortals can't comprehend.

mike r

This thread went 9 pages without anyone telling this man all of what he needed medicine wise to keep from going down hill. I stepped forward and gave him what he needed, so the man could get over this illness, and all "you" have, as a mentally sick cyber stalker, is your mental sickness and bravado. You're a clown to be stalking someone who is trying to help save someone's life.

I'd be willing to bet he still didn't get the proper meds from the hospital, being how these "professionals" are sending people away to where they are knocking on deaths doorstep.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Get well.

I can’t believe I have things in common with people this stupid. You got sick. You have symptoms and are now getting better. How is this any different than any other illness that you’ve had in your life? It blows my mind how silly y’all are about it. I got sick I didn’t feel good. Then I felt worse then I felt better.....lol.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

Yeah, welk spayer and the empty hamper have years of top level education and training. They are too humble to actually describe it. You should just accept that they function at a level that mere mortals can't comprehend.

mike r

This thread went 9 pages without anyone telling this man all of what he needed medicine wise to keep from going down hill. I stepped forward and gave him what he needed, so the man could get over this illness, and all "you" have, as a mentally sick cyber stalker, is your mental sickness and bravado. You're a clown to be stalking someone who is trying to help save someone's life.

I'd be willing to bet he still didn't get the proper meds from the hospital, being how these "professionals" are sending people away to where they are knocking on deaths doorstep.

Ha Ha Ha, tell us more about your education and training in the lifesaving field...medicine wise.

LOL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Didn't have time to read the whole thread. Did the OP die of da covid? I'm assuming so... because that's how all these I'm dying of da covid threads end. So sad.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

mike r

You make me proud of Mike R's everywhere.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Criminal sonsuhbitches.

mike r

Ha Ha Ha, tell us more about your education and training in the lifesaving field...medicine wise.

LOL
mike r

My posts "prove " I know what I'm talking about, and have the scientific evidence to back it up.

Your posts prove you're nothing but a mentally deranged cyber stalker. Fact.

Show us "your" education level, and refute anything I have stated in this thread with scientific proof.

Crickets........is all that will come from you there.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I got lectured for not getting the vaccine. I told her I was not sold on mRNA vaccines. She then tells me they've been in use for a couple hundred years. 🙄

mRNA History

Laughable. I proved this was a joke in my SARS-CoV-2 shot thread, and here you are still posting the lie.

mRNA technology has "never" produced a fully developed and proven shot for a Corona family virus. They have never even made it to human trials, because the experiments during the animal trials KILLED the animals.

Humans are now being used as Guinea Pigs for the shots, in place of animals, and humans are dying around the whole world from reactions, ADE, strokes, heart attacks, et al. The deaths in the USA are over 2,000 now from the VAERS "government" number reporting site. The shots are already approaching 2,000% more deadly, in just the first 3 months, than the total yearly death amount from a reaction from a flu shot. People are also having life ruining reactions which will disable them for life.

Germany passed a law that won't allow autopsies to be performed, to see why people died, so they can cover up the fraud from the deathly shots.

These shots are non-sterilizing, which is the most dangerous mistake you can make in using while a virus is circulating. They almost made the same mistake with the original Polio vaccine that Salk developed, IPV, but Sabin caught it and corrected it by developing a sterilizing vaccine, OPV, and saved the world from a massive die-off it would have created from creating "viral escape", which allows deadlier variants to form and escape vaccines.

You are a complete idiot for continuing to post BS lies you have absolutely no clue to what you speak of.

You are making a very basic mistake comparing two different vaccine types, RNA vaccine and Inactivated virus vaccine. Foolish

Really?

I "specifically" stated the mRNA and the "ORIGINAL" Polio vaccine (IPV) were "NON-STERILIZNG" shots, and you don't use "non-sterilizing" shots during a live pandemic or you risk "Viral Evasion" and cause more deadly variants to be created that EVADE ANY vaccine. They MUTATE AWAY FROM the shot. Under THAT scenario, it is physically and logistically impossible to vaccinate your way out that BOX CANYON you would put yourself into.

It doesn't MATTER if one is a gene altering designed shot, and the other is a Inactivated virus designed shot. THAT is NOT what creates VIRAL EVASION. Viral evasion is caused because they are "non-sterilizing" shots. Non-sterilizing shots allow the virus that is ACTIVELY in the population to EVADE and mutate into a new and more deadly variants.

Again, you just perfectly demonstrated, again, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

World RENOWNED Virologists and Biologists are asking that these shots be stopped for that very reason.

I also noted how SABIN caught the mistake SALK made of developing a "non-sterilizing" POLIO shot to be used during a LIVE pandemic, and corrected it. Otherwise it would have created the situation the world is now facing, high percentage of human die-off from VIRAL EVASION from deadlier variants being created.

And it might already be happening, with some of these reports coming out presently around the world, Brazil strain for instance.

I have scientific evidence supporting my position 100%. I even used past "historical evidence" of the Polio vaccine to prove it, and yet you still ignored those "facts". That makes you a complete fool.

If you are going to make lieing part of your life, you have better improve.

"Not all vaccines produce an immune response that is sterilizing, and neither do they need to to be effective at preventing disease. “Many vaccines are primarily intended to prevent disease and do not necessarily protect against infection,” according to the World Health Organization (WHO). In this case, disease means the response of the body to a pathogen. It’s the illness and all the symptoms of the disease."

Foolish

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Get well.

Eat a fugking chicken and drink a bottle of NyQuil!

Fugk!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

mRNA History

Really?

I'm afraid you are in over your head. Firstly, sterilising vaccines are extremely rare. Almost all vaccines reduce the amount of infection/colonisation by infectious organisms and very few lead to absolute sterilisation. This isn't as big a problem as you are stating either. All vaccines lead to lower levels of infection and thus to vast reduction in disease states. The concomitant drop in the size of viral populations dramatically reduces the probability of the creation of variants, as seen in studies of rotovirus in infants after vaccination was introduced.

Secondly, on the topic of m-rna, your criticism of it by stating that it changes your 'genes' is extremely out there. Your genes are dna and are found in the nucleus of your cell. m-rna is a transcripted rna (different nucleic acid) that is sent to the ribosomes as a blueprint for creating proteins. They have a short half life whereas dna lasts the life of the cell. No change in dna, no change in your genes. Your cells produce a protein for a short period that isn't naturally occurring in your body and it stimulates an immune response from both t-cells and antibodies being produced. This latter part is very similar to what other vaccine technologies do.

As to m-rna technology, it's been studied for quite some time mostly with regard to cancer treatment. It has recently started to be studied for vaccines, and covid-19 is the first usage of it in this regard. The technology is tested and true, the only difference is the protein being produced.

I studied virology and immunology pretty extensively in University and have kept up with it for the most part over the years. I can say with a reasonable level of certainty that there are few to no 'renowned' Virologists or Immunologists saying we must stop the vaccines. There are a few quacks out there. There was a big list of supposed doctors and medical practitioners that later turned out to be part fake, partly composed of quacks like the demon semen lady and partly composed of such reliable sources as homeopaths (modern snake oil salesmen).

ps: your understanding of 'viral evasion' is so flawed as to not require any response from me. Seriously, if this were true in the manner you stated no vaccines would work.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What do virology, C suites, and slayed elk all have in common?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

"Not all vaccines produce an immune response that is sterilizing, and neither do they need to to be effective at preventing disease. “Many vaccines are primarily intended to prevent disease and do not necessarily protect against infection,” according to the World Health Organization (WHO). In this case, disease means the response of the body to a pathogen. It’s the illness and all the symptoms of the disease."

Foolish

Thanks for proving once again, you have zero clue about the subject at hand.

The fact you spell lying as "lieing" is a dead giveaway you're an idiot, and secondly, you copy/pasting from CDC quoting WHO, who have both been lying throughout the illness, showing you are incapable, "yourself", of constructing sentences to demonstrate your intellect, proves you're nothing but a troll.

What you just posted has nothing whatsoever to do with "viral evasion", from non-sterilizing shots, being administered, while a virus is "active" in the public, and proves to anyone who is educated on the matter, you are absolutely clueless.

Non-sterilizing vaccines work, and "are safe" only when a virus is not active within a population. That is what your posting is referencing, but you didn't know that, or you would not be using it for an example in this "live active virus in a population" scenario.

You are a fool, a dumb fool.

Run along.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Foolish

Thanks for proving once again, you have zero clue about the subject at hand.

The fact you spell lying as "lieing" is a dead giveaway you're an idiot, and secondly, you copy/pasting from CDC quoting WHO, who have both been lying throughout the illness, showing you are incapable, "yourself", of constructing sentences to demonstrate your intellect, proves you're nothing but a troll.

What you just posted has nothing whatsoever to do with "viral evasion", from non-sterilizing shots, being administered, while a virus is "active" in the public, and proves to anyone who is educated on the matter, you are absolutely clueless.

Non-sterilizing vaccines work, and "are safe" only when a virus is not active within a population. That is what your posting is referencing, but you didn't know that, or you would not be using it for an example in this "live active virus in a population" scenario.

You are a fool, a dumb fool.

Run along.

Please tell me when a virus is not active in a population? Foolish

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Smallpox in the USA you complete FOOL.

You're a dumbazz, and a troll.

Oh and Polio, you know, the example I used above, you FOOL.

That's two. Do you need more evidence to prove you ARE a COMPLETE FOOL?

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

I wonder how a non-sterilising vaccine like rotavirus vaccine works so well in a population in which the virus has been endemic...

Kinda disproves your point.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Anyone checked on Dc223 lately ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

There are case of both of those diseases in the world. look it up fool.

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,268
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.