Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
MikeReiley...

You should know that its not wise to provide facts and real data to an expert like Elky. You'll have him posting at least 8 or 9 times in succession talking to himself without any interruptions while he just digs deeper holes. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB4

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Please tell me when a virus is not active in a population? Foolish

Smallpox in the USA you complete FOOL.

You're a dumbazz, and a troll.

Oh and Polio, you know, the example I used above, you FOOL.

That's two. Do you need more evidence to prove you ARE a COMPLETE FOOL?

There are case of both of those diseases in the world. look it up fool.

You prove once again what a FOOL you are. I specifically stated "in the USA" you idiot. Once you have eliminated the circulation of a virus inside a country, and have protective measures in place to keep it out, you can then use a non-sterilizing vaccine. Any Virologist would tell you the same. It is also very easy to find that "fact" online with just a little DD.

Again, you making the above statement proves you're a troll, and have absolutely no clue what you speak of.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Don’t argue with elky. He’s smart

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

You prove once again what a FOOL you are. I specifically stated "in the USA" you idiot. Once you have eliminated the circulation of a virus inside a country, and have protective measures in place to keep it out, you can then use a non-sterilizing vaccine. Any Virologist would tell you the same. It is also very easy to find that "fact" online with just a little DD.

Again, you making the above statement proves you're a troll, and have absolutely no clue what you speak of.

You are answering my question. You don't get to set the scope. I do, fool.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
What do virology, C suites, and slayed elk all have in common?

Plumbing,

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My posts "prove " I know what I'm talking about.

LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I wonder how a non-sterilising vaccine like rotavirus vaccine works so well in a population in which the virus has been endemic...

Kinda disproves your point.

"Although vaccine efficacy ranges from 84–98% in high-income settings, it is below 60% in many resource-poor settings where the majority of deaths due to rotavirus-associated disease occurs [8–12]."

"Why do we need to continue research on rotaviruses? The diminished vaccine efficacy in resource-poor countries and the exclusion of certain patients from rotavirus vaccination highlights a need for improvements to vaccine design. In order to make the most rational improvements possible, there must be a more thorough knowledge base surrounding the innate and adaptive immune response to rotavirus, the viral targets that could be modified to improve vaccines, and the mechanisms underlying how targetable viral proteins function. Vaccine effectiveness must also be continually monitored to determine if commonly circulating strains of rotavirus will change over time, or if a newly pathogenic rotavirus emerges through natural variation."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5967271/

Tell me more about how this non-sterilizing rotavirus vaccine "works so well"..........

Kinda disproves "your" LIE.

Oh, and you still don't even know how to spell non-sterilizing.

Also, the topic is Corona virus, not your strawman argument you just used, rotavirus.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Don't let the hard evidence get in your way of what is in "actual" practice, you idiot.

I've used the historical evidence of the Polio vaccine, and historical evidence to prove two viruses are not circulating, which allows for a non-sterilizing vaccine to be used, proving you are 100% wrong and clueless, and you repeatedly ignore hard evidence laid at your feet, which makes you a complete fool.

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
McDonalds quit serving all day breakfast because the risk of da covid was tooooo great.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by copperking81
McDonalds quit serving all day breakfast because the risk of da covid was tooooo great.

Canceled the bagels for a spell also.

And Taco Bell dropped the Mexican pizza.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Anyone checked on Dc223 lately ?

He said he was feeling a little better and planned on banging that gals brains out again, we'll see how that goes I guess..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by deflave

Walmart still only permitting entry / exit through one side of their buildings. #savinglives

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Sorry to hear that, Col. You will be in my prayers. Maybe your son can rustle up some Iguana Tacos for you, if youre wife taught him how.

God knows how i pray for them.

BTW, thanking GOD you're back on the Fire. PTL HE saved you from the C19. God knows better men didnt.....uh, never mind.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/10/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by NVhntr

My posts "prove " I know what I'm talking about.

LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

When the elfspewer talks, people laugh.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Don't let the hard evidence get in your way of what is in "actual" practice, you idiot.

I've used the historical evidence of the Polio vaccine, and historical evidence to prove two viruses are not circulating, which allows for a c to be used, proving you are 100% wrong and clueless, and you repeatedly ignore hard evidence laid at your feet, which makes you a complete fool.

Your statement is so stupid. It sounds like you don't know what a non-sterilizing vaccine is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just think it's cool that Elky can prescribed medications.

I was unaware that he was a board certified physician.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I'm afraid you are in over your head. Firstly, sterilising vaccines are extremely rare. Almost all vaccines reduce the amount of infection/colonisation by infectious organisms and very few lead to absolute sterilisation. This isn't as big a problem as you are stating either. All vaccines lead to lower levels of infection and thus to vast reduction in disease states. The concomitant drop in the size of viral populations dramatically reduces the probability of the creation of variants, as seen in studies of rotovirus in infants after vaccination was introduced.

You tell me I’m in over my head, but you don’t even know how to spell sterilizing or colonization correctly, which proves those weren’t mistakes. Next, you clearly demonstrate you have no clue about sterilizing or non-sterilizing vaccines, and it isn’t my job to educate you.

Secondly, on the topic of m-rna, your criticism of it by stating that it changes your 'genes' is extremely out there. Your genes are dna and are found in the nucleus of your cell. m-rna is a transcripted rna (different nucleic acid) that is sent to the ribosomes as a blueprint for creating proteins. They have a short half life whereas dna lasts the life of the cell. No change in dna, no change in your genes. Your cells produce a protein for a short period that isn't naturally occurring in your body and it stimulates an immune response from both t-cells and antibodies being produced. This latter part is very similar to what other vaccine technologies do.

Or maybe it is you who is far out there, being you are clueless to the fact these Synthetic Gene Therapy (SGT) shots do not create a T-cell response, only a spike protein is produced, which shows you are uneducated in the technology. Gee, I wonder why they call them “gene therapy” if they aren’t changing your genes? And no, the design of these shots is nowhere close to being “similar” to other vaccine technologies. That is an outright lie. Oh, and why don’t you explain what happens to the “synthetic” transcript after it has done it’s job. It’s not like the trashman comes to collect the “waste”. How does that “synthetic” part floating around not cause DNA changes that could cause who knows what, immunocompromised, birth defects, et al. Gee, they haven’t gone through full trial protocols to test for all of that now, have they? That takes 10-20+ years.

As to m-rna technology, it's been studied for quite some time mostly with regard to cancer treatment. It has recently started to be studied for vaccines, and covid-19 is the first usage of it in this regard. The technology is tested and true, the only difference is the protein being produced.

This isn’t cancer we’re discussing mr. strawman. The technology did not go through the standard trial protocols to determine if they even work, not to mention long-term safety. No, the difference isn’t just the protein, which further proves you are clueless. They are producing non-matching antibodies, which leads to viral evasion, which proves you are clueless for not understanding this, as Virologists and PhD Biologists around the world do. Further, the 2,000% death rate over and above the death rate from reactions to the flu shot proves they are not safe, but deadly. For you to state they are tested and true, proves how ignorant you are.

I studied virology and immunology pretty extensively in University and have kept up with it for the most part over the years. [b]I can say with a reasonable level of certainty that there are few to no 'renowned' Virologists or Immunologists saying we must stop the vaccines[b]. There are a few quacks out there. There was a big list of supposed doctors and medical practitioners that later turned out to be part fake, partly composed of quacks like the demon semen lady and partly composed of such reliable sources as homeopaths (modern snake oil salesmen).

Your blatant ignorance above proves you’re clueless, no matter what education you have, and even Jag posted proof in this thread of people discussing the dangers of these shots. For anyone who wants to know the truths, the information is coming out, and the MSM can not hold it back. To state no world renowned Virologists and Biologists are not coming forward, who have impeccable credentials, proves you’re nothing but a troll, when the facts are they have been exposing these deadly shots since December 2020, when they were only in their BS trial phases, where they falsified documentation to create their BS 95% success.

ps: your understanding of 'viral evasion' is so flawed as to not require any response from me. Seriously, if this were true in the manner you stated no vaccines would work.

Your statement here proves you absolutely have zero clue, and is the real reason you are hiding behind your “not require a response”.

You can’t even spell sterilization or colonization correctly, you idiot, and you think you just slammed me to the carpet. You’re a damn fool, and your own posting on this topic proves it.

"He is far from Stupid"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Anyone checked on Dc223 lately ?

He said he was feeling a little better and planned on banging that gals brains out again, we'll see how that goes I guess..........

Good Man.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I've used the historical evidence of the Polio vaccine, and historical evidence to prove two viruses are not circulating, which allows for a c to be used, proving you are 100% wrong and clueless, and you repeatedly ignore hard evidence laid at your feet, which makes you a complete fool.

Your statement is so stupid. It sounds like you don't know what a non-sterilizing vaccine is.

Go copy and paste some more from the CDC website, so we can watch you make a fool out of yourself.

My statements are only stupid to stupid people like you, who are incapable of understanding what factual evidence is. Now, go grab some more copy/paste little boy.

"He is far from Stupid"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
A manic phase can be amazing ta witness.

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,204
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.