Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
A manic phase can be amazing ta witness.

I think he's set a new personal best for number of ad hominem attacks in one post.

Calling people names really highlights how logic based your arguments are.....

😂

GB4

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by goalie

I think he's set a new personal best for number of ad hominem attacks in one post.

😂

Sounds like he’s taken lessons straight from your book.

Physician, heal thine own self.

Laffin.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Fella is motivated, no doubt.

Regardless.

Whatever ElkSlayer91 posts, it's far closer to the truth than the MSM spoon feed.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Looks like the 'fire's bitch feels like she hasn't been gettin enough attention.

Nature/vacuum.

Lynn gone, next bitch up.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by add
Fella is motivated, no doubt.

Regardless.

Whatever ElkSlayer91 posts, it's far closer to the truth than the MSM spoon feed.

Damn, add.

I agree with you. Mark that down for future reference.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whatsanelk91 on a roll...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

😂

Laffin.

Coming from someone who throws out ad hominem with the best.

😂

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

😂

Laffin.

😂

Glad you enjoyed it.

Ya ain’t so bad yourself !

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I can say with a reasonable level of certainty that there are few to no 'renowned' Virologists or Immunologists saying we must stop the vaccines.

I can say for a certainty you're a troll, a clueless troll.

Dr Mike Yeadon’s Open Letter Regarding SARS-COV-2 Vaccine

https://coronaversation.wordpress.c...pen-letter-regarding-sars-cov-2-vaccine/

BIO:

Dr. Michael Yeadon is an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist, obtaining his PhD from the University of Surrey (UK) in 1988.

Dr. Yeadon then worked at the Wellcome Research Labs with Salvador Moncada with a research focus on airway hyper-responsiveness and effects of pollutants including ozone and working in drug discovery of 5-LO, COX, PAF, NO and lung inflammation. With colleagues, he was the first to detect exhaled NO in animals and later to induce NOS in lung via allergic triggers.

Joining Pfizer in 1995, he was responsible for the growth and portfolio delivery of the Allergy & Respiratory pipeline within the company. He was responsible for target selection and the progress into humans of new molecules, leading teams of up to 200 staff across all disciplines and won an Achievement Award for productivity in 2008.

Under his leadership the research unit invented oral and inhaled NCEs which delivered multiple positive clinical proofs of concept in asthma, allergic rhinitis and COPD. He led productive collaborations such as with Rigel Pharmaceuticals (SYK inhibitors) and was involved in the licensing of Spiriva and acquisition of the Meridica (inhaler device) company.

Dr. Yeadon has published over 40 original research articles and now consults and partners with a number of biotechnology companies. Before working with Apellis, Dr. Yeadon was VP and Chief Scientific Officer (Allergy & Respiratory Research) with Pfizer.

LETTER:

Dear Mr Hancock,

I have a degree in Biochemistry & Toxicology & a research based PhD in pharmacology. I have spent 32years working in pharmaceutical R&D, mostly in new medicines for disorders of lung & skin. I was a VP at Pfizer & CEO of a biotech I founded (Ziarco – acquired by Novartis). I’m knowledgeable about new medicine R&D. I have read the consultation document. I’ve rarely been as shocked & upset.

All vaccines against the SARS-COV-2 virus are by definition novel. No candidate vaccine has been in development for more than a few months. If any such vaccine is approved for use under any circumstances that are not EXPLICITLY experimental, I believe that recipients are being misled to a criminal extent. This is because there are precisely zero human volunteers for whom there could possibly be more than a few months past-dose safety information. My concern does not arise because I have negative views about vaccines (I don’t). Instead, it’s the very principle that politicians seem ready to waive that new medical interventions at this, incomplete state of development- should not be made available to subjects on anything other than an explicitly experimental basis. That’s my concern. And the reason for that concern is that it is not known what the safety profile will be, six months or a year or longer after dosing. You have literally no data on this & neither does anyone else. It isn’t that I’m saying that unacceptable adverse effects will emerge after longer intervals after dosing. No: it is that you have no idea what will happen yet, despite this, you’ll be creating the impression that you do. Several of the vaccine candidates utilise novel technology which have not previously been used to create vaccines.

There is therefore no long term safety data which can be pointed to in support of the notion that it’s reasonable to expedite development & to waive absent safety information on this occasion. I am suspicious of the motives of those proposing expedited use in the wider human population. We now understand who is at particularly elevated risk of morbidity & mortality from acquiring this virus. Volunteers from these groups only should be provided detailed information about risk / benefit, including the sole point I make here.

Only if informed consent is given should any EXPERIMENTAL vaccine be used. I don’t trust you. You’ve not been straightforward & have behaved appallingly throughout this crisis. You’re still doing it now, misleading about infection risk from young children. Why should I believe you in relation to experimental vaccines?

Dr Michael Yeadon

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

😂

Watching trolls like you fail to refute anything I have posted with hard scientific facts is priceless entertainment, and throwing in a little name calling is fully warranted and justified when dealing with trolls, like you.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I can say with a reasonable level of certainty that there are few to no 'renowned' Virologists or Immunologists saying we must stop the vaccines.

I can say for a certainty you're a troll, a clueless troll.

Dr Mike Yeadon’s Open Letter Regarding SARS-COV-2 Vaccine

https://coronaversation.wordpress.c...pen-letter-regarding-sars-cov-2-vaccine/

BIO:

Dr. Michael Yeadon is an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist, obtaining his PhD from the University of Surrey (UK) in 1988.

Dr. Yeadon then worked at the Wellcome Research Labs with Salvador Moncada with a research focus on airway hyper-responsiveness and effects of pollutants including ozone and working in drug discovery of 5-LO, COX, PAF, NO and lung inflammation. With colleagues, he was the first to detect exhaled NO in animals and later to induce NOS in lung via allergic triggers.

Joining Pfizer in 1995, he was responsible for the growth and portfolio delivery of the Allergy & Respiratory pipeline within the company. He was responsible for target selection and the progress into humans of new molecules, leading teams of up to 200 staff across all disciplines and won an Achievement Award for productivity in 2008.

Under his leadership the research unit invented oral and inhaled NCEs which delivered multiple positive clinical proofs of concept in asthma, allergic rhinitis and COPD. He led productive collaborations such as with Rigel Pharmaceuticals (SYK inhibitors) and was involved in the licensing of Spiriva and acquisition of the Meridica (inhaler device) company.

Dr. Yeadon has published over 40 original research articles and now consults and partners with a number of biotechnology companies. Before working with Apellis, Dr. Yeadon was VP and Chief Scientific Officer (Allergy & Respiratory Research) with Pfizer.

LETTER:

Dear Mr Hancock,

I have a degree in Biochemistry & Toxicology & a research based PhD in pharmacology. I have spent 32years working in pharmaceutical R&D, mostly in new medicines for disorders of lung & skin. I was a VP at Pfizer & CEO of a biotech I founded (Ziarco – acquired by Novartis). I’m knowledgeable about new medicine R&D. I have read the consultation document. I’ve rarely been as shocked & upset.

All vaccines against the SARS-COV-2 virus are by definition novel. No candidate vaccine has been in development for more than a few months. If any such vaccine is approved for use under any circumstances that are not EXPLICITLY experimental, I believe that recipients are being misled to a criminal extent. This is because there are precisely zero human volunteers for whom there could possibly be more than a few months past-dose safety information. My concern does not arise because I have negative views about vaccines (I don’t). Instead, it’s the very principle that politicians seem ready to waive that new medical interventions at this, incomplete state of development- should not be made available to subjects on anything other than an explicitly experimental basis. That’s my concern. And the reason for that concern is that it is not known what the safety profile will be, six months or a year or longer after dosing. You have literally no data on this & neither does anyone else. It isn’t that I’m saying that unacceptable adverse effects will emerge after longer intervals after dosing. No: it is that you have no idea what will happen yet, despite this, you’ll be creating the impression that you do. Several of the vaccine candidates utilise novel technology which have not previously been used to create vaccines.

There is therefore no long term safety data which can be pointed to in support of the notion that it’s reasonable to expedite development & to waive absent safety information on this occasion. I am suspicious of the motives of those proposing expedited use in the wider human population. We now understand who is at particularly elevated risk of morbidity & mortality from acquiring this virus. Volunteers from these groups only should be provided detailed information about risk / benefit, including the sole point I make here.
Michael
Only if informed consent is given should any EXPERIMENTAL vaccine be used. I don’t trust you. You’ve not been straightforward & have behaved appallingly throughout this crisis. You’re still doing it now, misleading about infection risk from young children. Why should I believe you in relation to experimental vaccines?

Dr Michael Yeadon

Here's a link to your quack Dr. Michael Yeadon

Yeadon Manifesto

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Holy crap. Elk layer is off his meds again...

DC223 I hope you are feeling better.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MM879
Here's a link to your quack Dr. Michael Yeadon

Yeadon Manifesto

A link to a "blogger" who wants to cover up the truths....ROFLMAO.

Here's the truth, deaths from the shots.......and counting, you idiot.

https://healthimpactnews.com/

Next......

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I studied virology and immunology pretty extensively in University and have kept up with it for the most part over the years.
ps: your understanding of 'viral evasion' is so flawed as to not require any response from me. Seriously, if this were true in the manner you stated no vaccines would work.

Guess what mr. "university" man, the vaccines are not working due to "viral evasion", like I said these NON-STERILIZING shots have the high potential of creating, and is why Virologists and Biologists are asking for these deadly shots to stop being administered before they create a worldwide die-off from creating deadlier variants that EVADE and KILL, and guess what mr. "university" man, we have the hard scientific evidence.

JERUSALEM - The Coronavirus variant discovered in South Africa can break through Pfizer/BioNTechs COVID-19 vaccine to some extent, a real-world data study in Israel found, though its prevalence in the country is low and the research has not been peer reviewed.

The study, released on Saturday, compared almost 400 people who had tested positive for COVID-19, 14 days or more after they received one or two doses of the vaccine, against the same number of unvaccinated patients with the disease. It matched age and gender, among other characteristics.

The South African variant, B.1.351, was found to make up about 1 percent of all the COVID-19 cases across all the people studied, according to the study by Tel Aviv University and Israels largest healthcare provider, Clalit.

But among patients who had received two doses of the vaccine, the variants prevalence rate was eight times higher than those unvaccinated 5.4 percent versus 0.7 percent.

https://www.ntd.com/south-african-v...l?utm_medium=NTD&utm_source=telegram

That's what "viral evasion" looks like you dumb sunufabitch know nothing troll, mr. "university" man.

Now, come tell me once again how my "understanding of 'viral evasion' is so flawed as to not require any response from me", mr. "university" man.

The reason you can't give a "response from me", is because you have absolutely zero clue to what you are talking about.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/11/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

😂

Laffin.

😂

Not to mention the most racist comments on the 'Fire!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rickt300

😂

Laffin.

😂

Not to mention the most racist comments on the 'Fire!

You tell’em goy boy.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Poof gets his ass handed ta him by Mallard Addict.

SO, what's the lame retort the bitch is gonna come up with?

Apparently, the possibilities was more limited than originally believed.

Funny to see how goofy it looks when someone quotes themself.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Sycamore
[quote=Mac84]Take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If you or your son worsen get to the hospital.

I got sick on March 10 and self isolated for 9 days. Had some scripts from the doc but i got sicker everyday. Spent the next 18 days in the hospital with 6 in icu. I got home a couple days ago but I’m still on oxygen.

Well, I guess there will be a few people along directly, to let you know:

• there is no such thing Check
  • maybe there is such a thing, but it's really just a cold Check
  • it's no worse than the flu Check
  • maybe it's worse than the flu, but 99% of the people that have it don't die from it Check
  • I thought it was supposed to disappear after the election! Check, if you will notice the media has not been harping it like they were when they were blaming Trump for it instead of the CCP.

Check

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
WTF, he ded?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,416 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,944
Posts18,480,168
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.