Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Nollij
Seafire has unfortunately hit the nail on the head. Brooklyn Center used to be lily white, just like the rest of the 'burbs. In the early 80's, word got around about all the freebies up here. If you drove down West Broadway in North Mpls, the number of Illinois and Indiana license plates was more than noticeable.
We also were awarded some folks from Detroit as well. I believe this is where Hakeem Abdul Ellison our beloved AG comes from, but I could be wrong. Regardless, MN became a destination for all the garbage.

The suburbs opened up section 8 housing in the early to mid 80's, and the rest is history. White people moved out, and what you see in Brooklyn Center is the result.

It continues outstate as well. Somalians were moved into St. Cloud, and Willmar on purpose. Splinter up the lily white areas. Google is going to build a datacenter in Becker. This will bring a liberal employee enclave into a very conservative area, and the erosion will continue.

I long ago stopped trying to defend MN. I have obligations that keep me here, but there is a relocation on the horizon.

All of Minnesota's problems stem from white democrats.

It's no more complicated than that.

That state deserves everything it has coming.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don't understand why the business owners don't put rounds on 'em.

That's because you're an idiot.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hastings
The thing I cannot understand is why would a White man take a job as a police officer in a Black urban environment. Other than the pay and pension why take a miserable job like that. Go be a deputy sheriff in North Idaho or Wyoming. Even North Louisiana where I live isn't too bad, I don't see trying it in Minneapolis, Chicago, Houston, etc.

What you see happening to local PD's is totally unprecedented and contradicts every form of training and teaching of law in our nation's history.

Nobody did or could have planned on that being upended overnight. But it was.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Anyone know what the masses are outraged over?

Mikey Brown part deux?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Mikey Brown part deux?

White democrats.

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The mom is about as black as a Norweigan.
Maybe it was his white genes that got him in trouble.
Maybe the cop was shooting at the white half, while trying to protect the black half.

Why isn't the dad speaking out? Or would that lead to 7 possible fathers joining the protest and going on Maury's show for dna results?

The whole mudshark thing just never ends well. Either the woman gets hurt, killed, or neglected, or her kid gets killed for being stupid.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Mikey Brown part deux?

White democrats.

I didn't ask "what they should be outraged about"....

But point taken LT.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Osky

Sadly people are bound and determined to bring society down to the lowest common denominator. It comes to nothing.

Also sadly, that is very true.

The do-gooders just cannot understand that some basic tenants' cannot be changed.

Placing certain races or people from certain ethnic backgrounds into a new environment does not mean that they will then adopt the good & normal behavior of the rest of that environment's inhabitants.

Most savages remain savages regardless of the environment unless they are prevented from doing so.

A snake, remains a snake....................

Al Wilson's "The Snake" comes to mind.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So the cops aren’t aloud to shoot back?

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
There were two main forces behind bringing Somalis to MN. The Catholic Charities, and the Lutheran brotherhood.
They had to plant most of them outstate because they do not get along with resident blacks.
What they did not tell people during last years burning shopping sprees is the American blacks played helll on destroying Somali property and business. Last I read a while back of the Somalis brought here 20 plus years ago to current more than 80% are still on the government dole.
Blacks as said started in the Minneapolis core then moved north over time up the West Broadway corridor. Brooklyn center first to go, then Brooklyn Park, then Champlin and jump the river to Coon Rapids. All the worse for the black influx.
Now the state is requiring the nice burbs like Maple Grove, Plymouth, Minnetonka, Saint Louis Park to put in crazy amounts of section 8.
I own property in Saint Louis Park, nowhere near the city it once was. The Jews used to run a nice tight ship and fiscal sheet but they are fleeing in droves ahead of the blacks. Some hardcore Jews are still there but they are in small enclaves. In Saint Louis Park there are multiple apartment complexes where the police will not enter without a minimum of three squads.
Sadly people are bound and determined to bring society down to the lowest common denominator. It comes to nothing.

Osky

"It comes to nothing."

"A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it."

-Bear Claw Chris Lapp

Any post that contains 2 quotes from Jeremiah Johnson is a good post.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m baffled why anyone would be willing to live in an urban environment. Anyone have a valid argument for embracing cultural/racial/religious diversity? I’m confused on why people with completely opposing views should live together.

Some are born there and never find a way to leave.

Maybe that's true for some people. But most urbanites wouldn't have to commute more than 30 miles or so to live outside of the city.

I think it's more of a cultural thing. People who have never lived rural have a difficult time adapting.

I think that will change quite a bit soon, however. It's going to become evident that leaving the cities is necessary for Caucasians. The cities are filling up with people who are hostile to whites. It's only going to get worse.

thanks to the pandemic, working remotely, 2 day amazon delivery and high speed internet satellite (in about another year) is going to open up areas of the country to what used to be unthinkable for people. Going to be alot more Randy Weavers in the world in a few years if you can find the land. I'm hoping to be one of them in about 4 years.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
I’m baffled why anyone would be willing to live in an urban environment. Anyone have a valid argument for embracing cultural/racial/religious diversity? I’m confused on why people with completely opposing views should live together.
The thing I cannot understand is why would a White man take a job as a police officer in a Black urban environment. Other than the pay and pension why take a miserable job like that. Go be a deputy sheriff in North Idaho or Wyoming. Even North Louisiana where I live isn't too bad, I don't see trying it in Minneapolis, Chicago, Houston, etc.

Especially when you consider most of these cities have an AA mayor, police chief and the majority of the city council.

White guilt is real, and obviously blinding.

Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA

thanks to the pandemic, working remotely, 2 day amazon delivery and high speed internet satellite (in about another year) is going to open up areas of the country to what used to be unthinkable for people. Going to be alot more Randy Weavers in the world in a few years if you can find the land. I'm hoping to be one of them in about 4 years.

The primary benefit to living in extreme rural areas was that pussies couldn't do it.

When that factor is removed, those areas will become dog schit.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
...and jump the river to Coon Rapids. ...

Amusing

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102

Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

Whites in Omar's district are too fugking stupid to know who she is.

They walk in, punch D, and walk out.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RufusG

Amusing

Here's a great example of Minnesota retards in action.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When I first read about this, I saw his White Mama on Twitter.

I thought, this can’t be, they ain’t gunna be no riots and looting over a dead Cracker White Boy.

Then I realized she was fat, the brothers favorite up here.

Interesting how this happened right after Mpls voted to un-de-fund the police.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by RufusG

Amusing

They drag that topic up every 5 years or so. Idiots with only one selfish goal in life, to be able to pat themselves on the back.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I wonder which Campfire member she's married to.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave

I wonder which Campfire member she's married to.

Tarquin

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 69 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,467
Posts18,529,267
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.