Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Is there a place to donate flammable liquids so they do it right this time?...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by steve4102

Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

Whites in Omar's district are too fugking stupid to know who she is.

They walk in, punch D, and walk out.

On the Iron Range for sure, Those Union idiots up north will vote for Satin himself if he had a (D) after his name if their Union told them to.

The affluent Whites in the cities are a mite different. They hug trees, use cloth diapers, believe in Global Warming, drive electric cars, support green energy and are hard core Environmental Wackos. This does indeed cause them to lean Democrat, but Omar and other “minorities “ are elected because of their color and White Guilt FIRST, party affiliation second.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
[quote=steve4102]
Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

On the Iron Range for sure, Those Union idiots up north will vote for Satin himself if he had a (D) after his name if their Union told them to.

The affluent Whites in the cities are a mite different. They hug trees, use cloth diapers, believe in Global Warming, drive electric cars, support green energy and are hard core Environmental Wackos. This does indeed cause them to lean Democrat, but Omar and other “minorities “ are elected because of their color and White Guilt FIRST, party affiliation second.[/quot

Not so sure Steve. I have a hard time believing Omar’s district is 70% influential white? I could be wrong.
I spent a lot of time at my place in the north last year and the Trump versus Biden signs was out of this world. Many counties up here went red for the first time. Usually Duluth is the swing with so many mind numbed students, but there was little if any on site learning.
The last election here was scammed just like in so many other states.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Overnight rioting started up again in the area of Lake Street which is still trying to recover from last summer. Gov. Walz tweet in part - "another life of a black man taken by law enforcement."

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

The affluent Whites in the cities are a mite different. They hug trees, use cloth diapers, believe in Global Warming, drive electric cars, support green energy and are hard core Environmental Wackos. This does indeed cause them to lean Democrat, but Omar and other “minorities “ are elected because of their color and White Guilt FIRST, party affiliation second.

And here we are, spoken for truth. Where I live in MN all the counties are red including mine. This state is over run by a couple of BLUE sections of the state. None of the rest of us up here want anything to do with them SOB's. WE are hicks to the bone. Yet we are bound and governed by them. We don't have a say in the elections, we can't match the numbers. Should be a line MN should be east and WEST MN.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Overnight rioting started up again in the area of Lake Street which is still trying to recover from last summer. Gov. Walz tweet in part - "another life of a black man taken by law enforcement."

What would that fat disaster do with a brain if he actually had one? Throwing fire on the flame, brilliant.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by KFWA

thanks to the pandemic, working remotely, 2 day amazon delivery and high speed internet satellite (in about another year) is going to open up areas of the country to what used to be unthinkable for people. Going to be alot more Randy Weavers in the world in a few years if you can find the land. I'm hoping to be one of them in about 4 years.

The primary benefit to living in extreme rural areas was that pussies couldn't do it.

When that factor is removed, those areas will become dog schit.

Well fugg.

Hey RockyRaab.....you asked why I hated Starlink?

There ya go.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by doubleDs55

And here we are, spoken for truth. Where I live in MN all the counties are red including mine. This state is over run by a couple of BLUE sections of the state. None of the rest of us up here want anything to do with them SOB's. WE are hicks to the bone. Yet we are bound and governed by them. We don't have a say in the elections, we can't match the numbers. Should be a line MN should be east and WEST MN.

The blue in the upper NE is Union Country, brain dead miners Union country.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Osky
[quote=steve4102]

The affluent Whites in the cities are a mite different. They hug trees, use cloth diapers, believe in Global Warming, drive electric cars, support green energy and are hard core Environmental Wackos. This does indeed cause them to lean Democrat, but Omar and other “minorities “ are elected because of their color and White Guilt FIRST, party affiliation second.[/quot

Not so sure Steve. I have a hard time believing Omar’s district is 70% influential white? I could be wrong.
I spent a lot of time at my place in the north last year and the Trump versus Biden signs was out of this world. Many counties up here went red for the first time. Usually Duluth is the swing with so many mind numbed students, but there was little if any on site learning.

Osky

You are right, it’s not 70% only 63

63% White[5]
17% Black
9% Hispanic
6% Asian
4% other
1% Native American

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
[quote=steve4102]

Osky

You are right, it’s not 70% only 63

63% White[5]
17% Black
9% Hispanic
6% Asian
4% other
1% Native American

Wow that still surprises me. Her district must come a lot further west towards the lakes than I thought.

Osky

IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Nollij
Seafire has unfortunately hit the nail on the head. Brooklyn Center used to be lily white, just like the rest of the 'burbs. In the early 80's, word got around about all the freebies up here. If you drove down West Broadway in North Mpls, the number of Illinois and Indiana license plates was more than noticeable.
We also were awarded some folks from Detroit as well. I believe this is where Hakeem Abdul Ellison our beloved AG comes from, but I could be wrong. Regardless, MN became a destination for all the garbage.

The suburbs opened up section 8 housing in the early to mid 80's, and the rest is history. White people moved out, and what you see in Brooklyn Center is the result.

It continues outstate as well. Somalians were moved into St. Cloud, and Willmar on purpose. Splinter up the lily white areas. Google is going to build a datacenter in Becker. This will bring a liberal employee enclave into a very conservative area, and the erosion will continue.

I long ago stopped trying to defend MN. I have obligations that keep me here, but there is a relocation on the horizon.

All of Minnesota's problems stem from white democrats.

It's no more complicated than that.

That state deserves everything it has coming.

No arguments here. Pious white liberals(do they come any other way) are a scourge here and everywhere else they set up shop.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
There were two main forces behind bringing Somalis to MN. The Catholic Charities, and the Lutheran brotherhood.
They had to plant most of them outstate because they do not get along with resident blacks.
What they did not tell people during last years burning shopping sprees is the American blacks played helll on destroying Somali property and business. Last I read a while back of the Somalis brought here 20 plus years ago to current more than 80% are still on the government dole.
Blacks as said started in the Minneapolis core then moved north over time up the West Broadway corridor. Brooklyn center first to go, then Brooklyn Park, then Champlin and jump the river to Coon Rapids. All the worse for the black influx.
Now the state is requiring the nice burbs like Maple Grove, Plymouth, Minnetonka, Saint Louis Park to put in crazy amounts of section 8.
I own property in Saint Louis Park, nowhere near the city it once was. The Jews used to run a nice tight ship and fiscal sheet but they are fleeing in droves ahead of the blacks. Some hardcore Jews are still there but they are in small enclaves. In Saint Louis Park there are multiple apartment complexes where the police will not enter without a minimum of three squads.
Sadly people are bound and determined to bring society down to the lowest common denominator. It comes to nothing.

Osky

........THIS.......

Catholic and Lutheran churches have done more to dilute culture in these United States than many other entities. They have gotten hundreds of millions over the years to "settle" foreigners like Somalis, Arabs, etcetera. The fuqqing churches, the big Catholic and Lutheran ones anyway, manipulate good "Christian" members into thinking it is their duty to transplant these foreign nationals into their own back yard.

When it comes to the deluge of illegals coming across the southern border, there are Catholic and Lutheran churches that have set up the modern day equivalent of the underground railroad and are complicit in the southern border crisis.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by goalie
Brooklyn Center.

Natives are restless.

Yaaaaa, more drama

Two seasons in MN..... winter and riot season.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This has to be one of the most pathetic displays ever captured on a bodycam. LMFAO.

Look at the primary officer's face when the car speeds away.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
"OH SCHIT!"

Understatement of the week, lady.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL

I turned it off when the minority, race bating black mayor walked up to the protium with his “mandated” mask on.

These cops are stupid, no less stupid them those all across America.

Really, a traffic stop, officer can’t figure out how to use his own handcuffs, then forgets his training as if this was some life and death situation and draws the wrong weapon.

Pathetic excuse for an Officer and more pathetic excuse for a chief and a mayor.

Typical, Citidiots.

Burn it down.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"OH SCHIT!"

Understatement of the week, lady.

LOL

Female cop--she'll get a "me too" pass.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They need to hire more women and Somalians to be cops up there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...al-shooting-australian-woman-who-called/

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Mistaking your pistol for your Taser - not a good look.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
So,....where are all the reasonable white people in Minneapolis going to move? I'm guessing that Iowa and South Dakota will see an influx of people leaving Minnesota.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, afisher, 8 invisible), 1,476 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,324
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.