Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Sexy !

Ain’t never been mad atcha

Stop telling bullschit stories.

All of my stories are true because I haven’t lived a can’t cut it KKunt boring life.

You on the other hand, have always been worthless except to your gynecologist. And, you know it.

Successful people don't live in San Antonio.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB4

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Virginia state troopers are the biggest DICKS in uniform

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is a big problem when cops harangue people, at the very least, for continuing to a safe place when they are lit up, before pulling over. Many times it's an issue of wanting to be where there are witnesses to the interaction in case it goes bad or the cop isn't a real cop. Other times, it's a safety issue where there are plenty of side streets or parking lots immediate to wherever the violation occurred and the motorist simply continues for a block or two and then accesses a spot where it is much safer to both pull over AND for the cop to get out. This gives the lie to the whole safety issue that cops continuously trumpet about how whatever they're doing (usually a violation of your rights) is for both the safety of you and the officer. I can recall at least twice having been pulled over and berated for where I pulled off, AND I didn't continue far at all after being lit up. Not even a block.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Blacks have been heavily propagandized that they should escalate every police encounter to the max so as to add to the numbers of blacks killed by cops.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Blacks have been heavily propagandized that they should escalate every police encounter to the max so as to add to the numbers of blacks killed by cops.

And how is this accomplished?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
When the driver said he was afraid and the dickhead cop replied 'you should be' is when the cops made the situation worse when they should have deescalated the situation.

They didn't. They have no business in a position of authority and should be chit canned and reassigned to the role of dog catcher.

Azzholes in uniform. Is there anything worse?

Don't forget the "ride the lightning" comment by one of the officers. The cops seemed jacked up by the guy not immediately submitting, but instead driving to a well lit area for the sake of safety.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
ROFLMAO

The FAT mentally deranged tub of lard got his azz fired.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/v...k-army-officer-01618186388?mod=home-page

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
ROFLMAO

There's fault on both sides, for sure.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
ROFLMAO

No there is not.

The soldier turned on his flashers to acknowledge he knew the cops were pulling him over, and slowed. That right there should've kept the whole situation calm, but these two clowns needed some "action".

He drove for about 100 seconds further, and pulled over.

When these two clowns, "wanting some action", pulled their guns, after the soldier had sent them a signal by turning on his flashers, they created this potential deadly situation, and proceeded to escalate it throughout the whole ordeal.

He turned off his vehicle, and put his hands outside, and with guns drawn down on him and the FAT officer THREATENING HIS LIFE, by telling him "He's fixing to ride the lightning", the soldier had ever right to not put his hands back inside the car "NO MATTER WHAT" the officer asked him to do, and give this mentally deranged psycho the opportunity to murder him under the guise, "He looked like he was reaching for a gun".

Anyone here attempting to justify these two psycho officers actions are just as mentally sick.

And I have the highest respect for all LEO, those who aren't psycho looking for action like these two clowns.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/12/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ROFLMAO

No there is not.

The soldier turned on his flashers to acknowledge he knew the cops were pulling him over, and slowed. That right there should've kept the whole situation calm, but these two clowns needed some "action".

He drove for about 100 seconds further, and pulled over.

When these two clowns, "wanting some action", pulled their guns, after the soldier had sent them a signal by turning on his flashers, they created this potential deadly situation, and proceeded to escalate it throughout the whole ordeal.

He turned off his vehicle, and put his hands outside, and with guns drawn down on him and the FAT officer THREATENING HIS LIFE, by telling him "He's fixing to ride the lightning", the soldier had ever right to not put his hands back inside the car "NO MATTER WHAT" the officer asked him to do, and give this mentally deranged psycho the opportunity to murder him under the guise, "He looked like he was reaching for a gun".

Anyone here attempting to justify these two psycho officers actions are just as mentally sick.

And I have the highest respect for all LEO, those who aren't psycho looking for action like these two clowns.

spot on and TYPICAL Virginia KGBesque State Trooper behavior.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Cops may have overreacted to his delay in pulling over, but he then began disregarding simple instructions. For all the driver knew, he had been mistakenly identified as a murderer. Hunkering down in your car isn't going to be the healthiest option under those circumstances.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The most sickest part of watching that video, is the soldier is calm with his hands outside, and watching the officer stand there shaking the can, and then spraying it on the soldier, while the soldier is calm and WITH HIS HANDS OUTSIDE THE CAR.

That mentally deranged tub of lard had to have some action that night, and he will get his "action" in the end, but not the "action" he was hoping for after he gets his azz sued.

"He is far from Stupid"

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Cops may have overreacted to his delay in pulling over, but he then began disregarding simple instructions. For all the driver knew, he had been mistakenly identified as a murderer. Hunkering down in your car isn't going to be the healthiest option under those circumstances.

Did you watch the same video I did?

"Keep your hands out the window!" "Open the door!"

Can't do both. They were conflicting orders. Dollars to donuts if he'd reached inside to take his seatbelt off and unlock the door, they've shot him. The LT did the right thing.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by LoadClear

Can't do both. They were conflicting orders. Dollars to donuts if he'd reached inside to take his seatbelt off and unlock the door, they've shot him. The LT did the right thing.

I caught that, too. Fault on both sides, for sure.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
100 seconds? So almost two minutes?

Hmm I wonder if the Virginia law says you can stop wherever and whenever you want?

I wonder if the dash cam video wasn't included for reason? Certainly the fine LT didn't pass any other suitable location?

The cops were dumb enough to fall for his shtick....he played them.

Is Lee Merritt his attorney lol?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/12/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Precisely. that arrogant, uppity, idiot cop got what he deserved. If anything, when he saw the guy was a commissioned officer, he should have AT LEAST given him the benefit of the doubt, but VA Troopers can't help themselves..

Oh, and I'm betting the cop would take the doughnut over the dollar.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Keep attempting with your "justification".

What part of the fact guns are drawn down on him, and his life is being threatened, don't you FK'ing understand?

His ONLY OPTION to keep himself ALIVE is to keep his hands outside, and do NOTHING.

Like I said, I'm stating the cold hard facts, and anyone attempting to justify these two psychos actions, are just as mentally sick.

"He is far from Stupid"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Keep attempting with your "justification".

What part of the fact guns are drawn down on him, and his life is being threatened, don't you FK'ing understand?

His ONLY OPTION to keep himself ALIVE is to keep his hands outside, and do NOTHING.

Like I said, I'm stating the cold hard facts, and anyone attempting to justify these two psychos actions, are just as mentally sick.

I didn't justify overreaction by the cops. In fact, I stated that there was fault on both sides.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Fault on both sides, for sure.

ROFLMAO. What a joke.

Still justifying the psycho LEO.....LMAO

"He is far from Stupid"

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

If by “both sides” you mean both cops, then I agree.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,433 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,152
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.