ROFLMAO. What a joke.

Still justifying the psycho LEO.....LMAO

Calm down Francis

GB4

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Unless they had reason to believe the guy was a violent felon, they should not have been pointing guns at him. I certainly agree with that. But hunkering down and not complying isn't the best survival strategy when cops are on your case. How about announcing "Okay, I'm going to turn the car off now, which requires me to remove one hand from your view, Okay??"

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
That's a bad cop.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Unless they had reason to believe the guy was a violent felon, they should not have been pointing guns at him. I certainly agree with that. But hunkering down and not complying isn't the best survival strategy when cops are on your case. How about announcing "Okay, I'm going to turn the car off now, which requires me to remove one hand from your view, Okay??"

I'm guessing you've never had firearms pointing at you with people screaming at you before.

JFC

BTW, in that scenario, that is literally the best survival strategy.

Last edited by LoadClear; 04/12/21.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Fault on both sides, for sure.

ROFLMAO. What a joke.

Still justifying the psycho LEO.....LMAO

Calm down Francis

grin Stripes.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It would be interesting to know how long that cop has been on the job.

It's either too long or not long enough.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Remember the guy who got killed in a hotel corridor? Shot by a cop with an AR. He was lying facedown, hands out, the cops told him to crawl towards them. He complied and got capped because it looked like he was reaching for his waistband.

Arms out, facedown, you come to me, I ain’t moving.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Cops may have overreacted to his delay in pulling over, but he then began disregarding simple instructions. For all the driver knew, he had been mistakenly identified as a murderer. Hunkering down in your car isn't going to be the healthiest option under those circumstances.

Keep attempting with your "justification".

What part of the fact guns are drawn down on him, and his life is being threatened, don't you FK'ing understand?

His ONLY OPTION to keep himself ALIVE is to keep his hands outside, and do NOTHING.

Like I said, I'm stating the cold hard facts, and anyone attempting to justify these two psychos actions, are just as mentally sick.

Umm actually the cold hard facts are he never slowed down, did not turn his hazards on, and drove a mile and half before deciding to stop. He never called 911....nothing.

So you're wrong.

Get butt hurt about it all you want, but if you do that anywhere and then refuse to comply with the lawful commands you're given.....you're going to jail.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/12/21.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Remember the guy who got killed in a hotel corridor? Shot by a cop with an AR. He was lying facedown, hands out, the cops told him to crawl towards them. He complied and got capped because it looked like he was reaching for his waistband.

Arms out, facedown, you come to me, I ain’t moving.

P

Yup, that same video came to mind. In another forum I'm on, with a lot of LEO members, they all agreed in that situation (jumpy pu$$Y cop) to just go dead fish.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You don't even have the facts straight. He turned off the vehicle before they approached it, and you continue to place blame on the soldier with your hunker down comment, when I explained in detail he only had one option to stay alive, yet you completely ignore that fact.

The second laughable part, was after they had him in cuffs and the medics were working on him, we get to listen to that fat psycho tub use reverse psychology on the soldier while they gaslighted him, telling him it was his fault.

Holy crap was that something to watch. Total mental psycho, or should I say total idiot democrat commie action there.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
few years ago driving to work in a retirement area(stockborker) in m y dodge truck ths seputy lit me up in an unmarked card. I stopped he was yelling at me to exit my vehicle while he had a gun in me in a three point stance. Now i had worked as a law enforcement officer, and couldnt figure out out big the corn cob was up his azz. turns out the stop was for my registeration sticker on my plate being a couple of days past do.
this needed that kind of stop?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Cops may have overreacted to his delay in pulling over, but he then began disregarding simple instructions. For all the driver knew, he had been mistakenly identified as a murderer. Hunkering down in your car isn't going to be the healthiest option under those circumstances.

What part of the fact guns are drawn down on him, and his life is being threatened, don't you FK'ing understand?

His ONLY OPTION to keep himself ALIVE is to keep his hands outside, and do NOTHING.

Like I said, I'm stating the cold hard facts, and anyone attempting to justify these two psychos actions, are just as mentally sick.

Umm actually the cold hard facts are he never slowed down, did not turn his hazards on, and drove a mile and half before deciding to stop. He never called 911....nothing.

So you're wrong.

Get butt hurt about it all you want, but if you do that anywhere and then refuse to comply with the lawful commands you're given.....you're going to jail.

You have evidence that he never slowed down?

"refused to comply".... which orders? the ones that told him to keep his hands out the window? or the ones that told him to open the door? THEY ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DMc
Sue the shiit out of that department.

Oh he is and one of the cops has been fired.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by LoadClear

So you're wrong.

"refused to comply".... which orders? the ones that told him to keep his hands out the window? or the ones that told him to open the door? THEY ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!

Driver was told five or six times to put his hands out the window and never did. Oh and with the window down like it was YOU CAN OPEN THE DOOR FROM THE OUTSIDE, RETARD. Please explain how those commands are mutually exclusive now....

Do you have evidence he did slow down?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

He was ordered to keep his hands out the window and to exit the vehicle. Since he was wearing a seatbelt, I don’t see how both were possible. At that point, reaching down to unbuckle his seatbelt would have almost surely resulted in him being shot.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

So you're wrong.

You're an idiot, a complete idiot.

"Nazario, who is Black and Latino, conceded in his complaint that he didn't immediately pull over. He instead put on his emergency lights and continued for another 100 seconds, driving under the speed limit, so he could safely park in a well-lit gas station parking lot less than a mile down the road."

You 're also an idiot for suggesting he reach back into his truck to call 911.

You are an idiot, and a mentally deranged psycho yourself to attempt to justify any of this.

You can get butt hurt all you want from your brother officer getting his dumbazz in a jam, but the "facts" speak for them selves.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

So you're wrong.

You're an idiot, a complete idiot.

"Nazario, who is Black and Latino, conceded in his complaint that he didn't immediately pull over. He instead put on his emergency lights and continued for another 100 seconds, driving under the speed limit, so he could safely park in a well-lit gas station parking lot less than a mile down the road."

You 're also an idiot for suggesting he reach back into his truck to call 911.

You are an idiot, and a mentally deranged psycho yourself to attempt to justify any of this.

You can get butt hurt all you want from your brother officer getting his dumbazz in a jam, but the "facts" speak for them selves.

Says who? His attorney? Lol

I've said about 5 times it was handled poorly by all involved. But don't let facts get in your way.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Watching you have to eat your words is beautiful.

I posted the evidence.

"He is far from Stupid"

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by LoadClear

So you're wrong.

Driver was told five or six times to put his hands out the window and never did. Oh and with the window down like it was YOU CAN OPEN THE DOOR FROM THE OUTSIDE, RETARD. Please explain how those commands are mutually exclusive now....

Yes, he did put his hands out the window. THE DOOR WAS LOCKED YOU RETARD

That's it. I'm done, your're too stupid for me to debate with anymore.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,434 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,152
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.