J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Do you have evidence he did slow down?

Watching you have to eat your words is beautiful.

I posted the evidence.

No you didn't. You posted a caption from an article.

GB4

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Umm actually the cold hard facts are he never slowed down, did not turn his hazards on, and drove a mile and half before deciding to stop. He never called 911....nothing.

So you're wrong.

Get butt hurt about it all you want, but if you do that anywhere and then refuse to comply with the lawful commands you're given.....you're going to jail.

You're an idiot, a complete idiot.

"Nazario, who is Black and Latino, conceded in his complaint that he didn't immediately pull over. He instead put on his emergency lights and continued for another 100 seconds, driving under the speed limit, so he could safely park in a well-lit gas station parking lot less than a mile down the road."

You 're also an idiot for suggesting he reach back into his truck to call 911.

You are an idiot, and a mentally deranged psycho yourself to attempt to justify any of this.

You can get butt hurt all you want from your brother officer getting his dumbazz in a jam, but the "facts" speak for them selves.

Says who? His attorney? Lol

I've said about 5 times it was handled poorly by all involved. But don't let facts get in your way.

You're an idiot. That is from a filed instrument in court. It's also called a lawsuit. You don't lie in a filed instrument, which can easily be verified, you idiot.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Cops may have overreacted to his delay in pulling over, but he then began disregarding simple instructions. For all the driver knew, he had been mistakenly identified as a murderer. Hunkering down in your car isn't going to be the healthiest option under those circumstances.

Keep attempting with your "justification".

What part of the fact guns are drawn down on him, and his life is being threatened, don't you FK'ing understand?

His ONLY OPTION to keep himself ALIVE is to keep his hands outside, and do NOTHING.

Like I said, I'm stating the cold hard facts, and anyone attempting to justify these two psychos actions, are just as mentally sick.

Umm actually the cold hard facts are he never slowed down, did not turn his hazards on, and drove a mile and half before deciding to stop. He never called 911....nothing.

So you're wrong.

Get butt hurt about it all you want, but if you do that anywhere and then refuse to comply with the lawful commands you're given.....you're going to jail.

You have evidence that he never slowed down?

"refused to comply".... which orders? the ones that told him to keep his hands out the window? or the ones that told him to open the door? THEY ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!

Driver was told five or six times to put his hands out the window and never did. Oh and with the window down like it was YOU CAN OPEN THE DOOR FROM THE OUTSIDE, RETARD. Please explain how those commands are mutually exclusive now....

Yes, he did put his hands out the window. THE DOOR WAS LOCKED YOU RETARD

That's it. I'm done, your're too stupid for me to debate with anymore.

Hmmm how do you suppose it got locked? I'm sure that brand new vehicle doesn't unlock as soon as it's put in park and turned off lol

F ucking clowns. He locked the door while he was refusing to put his hands out the window.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

So you're wrong.

You're an idiot, a complete idiot.

"Nazario, who is Black and Latino, conceded in his complaint that he didn't immediately pull over. He instead put on his emergency lights and continued for another 100 seconds, driving under the speed limit, so he could safely park in a well-lit gas station parking lot less than a mile down the road."

You 're also an idiot for suggesting he reach back into his truck to call 911.

You are an idiot, and a mentally deranged psycho yourself to attempt to justify any of this.

You can get butt hurt all you want from your brother officer getting his dumbazz in a jam, but the "facts" speak for them selves.

Says who? His attorney? Lol

I've said about 5 times it was handled poorly by all involved. But don't let facts get in your way.

You're an idiot. That is from a filed instrument in court. It's also called a lawsuit. You don't lie in a filed instrument, which can easily be verified, you idiot.

Oh you don't? YOU present YOUR SIDE dumbass. I'm sure nobody has ever asserted something falsely in court lol.....in a civil suit lol.

F ucking clown.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

YOU CAN OPEN THE DOOR FROM THE OUTSIDE,

How do you do that if the door happens to be locked?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I posted the evidence.

How many times do I have to prove you are stupid.

"In a federal civil lawsuit filed last week, Nazario said he was driving in a newly purchased Chevrolet Tahoe when he encountered police on U.S. Highway 460 in Windsor. He was in uniform at the time of the stop.

Nazario, who is Black and Latino, conceded in his complaint that he didn't immediately pull over. He instead put on his emergency lights and continued for another 100 seconds, driving under the speed limit, so he could safely park in a well-lit gas station parking lot less than a mile down the road."

You are just as stupid as the psycho LEO.

I post cold hard facts, and that is why I always win my debates on the internet, chump.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Again, how does a door get locked on a brand new vehicle after its put in park?

Do they automatically lock when you put them in park and shut them off? Or do they automatically unlock?

Fyi he locked the doors while refusing to put his hands out the open window.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/12/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

I posted the evidence.

How many times do I have to prove you are stupid.

"In a federal civil lawsuit filed last week, Nazario said he was driving in a newly purchased Chevrolet Tahoe when he encountered police on U.S. Highway 460 in Windsor. He was in uniform at the time of the stop.

Nazario, who is Black and Latino, conceded in his complaint that he didn't immediately pull over. He instead put on his emergency lights and continued for another 100 seconds, driving under the speed limit, so he could safely park in a well-lit gas station parking lot less than a mile down the road."

You are just as stupid as the psycho LEO.

I post cold hard facts, and that is why I always win my debates on the internet, chump.

He can say whatever he wants in a civil suit dipshit, it doesn't make it so lol

Unless you believe everything alleged in a lawsuit is Gospel lol

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Oh you don't? YOU present YOUR SIDE dumbass. I'm sure nobody has ever asserted something falsely in court lol.....in a civil suit lol.

F ucking clown.

Listen Limp Brain, there is something in a vehicle called a "Black Box" that can verify the facts.

Now do you understand, Limp Brain?

"He is far from Stupid"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The fat bitch cop got fired.

Good riddance.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Do they automatically lock when you put them in park and shut them off? Or do they automatically unlock?

Could it be that he, like most of us, automatically lock the doors once you get it and when you put it in park, the doors in my Chevy do not automatically unlock. And even if he DID lock the doors on purpose and the Geheimastatpoizie trooper told him to open it, how could he do that AND leave his hands outside the car? Asking for a friend..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

F ucking clown.

Listen Limp Brain, there is something in a vehicle called a "Black Box" that can verify the facts.

Now do you understand, Limp Brain?

So now his vehicle black box has been downloaded?

Lol clown

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Could it be that he, like most of us, automatically lock the doors once you get it and when you put it in park, the doors in my Chevy do not automatically unlock. And even if he DID lock the doors on purpose and the Geheimastatpoizie trooper told him to open it, how could he do that AND leave his hands outside the car? Asking for a friend..

Well I guess during the 5 or 6 commands WHERE HE DIDN'T put his hands out the window he should've unlocked his door....after he locked it of course.

Also notice, his hazards aren't on. So while in such fear he had the wherewithal to A. Roll his window down B. Turn his hazards off C. Start recording with his phone

But not unlock his door?..............riiiiiiiiight.

And good for the department for firing the fat unfit for duty officer.

Again for the 7th? time, it wasn't handled well by the polease either, but if you can't see what the army clown was doing, you're a sucker....just like the fat cop.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[

Well I guess during the 5 or 6 commands WHERE HE DIDN'T put his hands out the window he should've unlocked his door....after he locked it of course.

Also notice, his hazards aren't on. So while in such fear he had the wherewithal to A. Roll his window down B. Turn his hazards off C. Start recording with his phone

But not unlock his door?..............riiiiiiiiight.

And good for the department for firing the fat unfit for duty officer.

Again for the 7th? time, it wasn't handled well by the polease either, but if you can't see what the army clown was doing, you're a sucker....just like the fat cop.

I didn't ask you about your opinion as to whether who was at fault, just how he was supposed to have unlocked the car, but apparently, I didn't make myself clear enough for you. do carry on, I'm enjoying your permutations...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Guys that haven’t arrested a lot of people tend to put themselves in those long, drawn out, stand off situations.

It’s painful to watch.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
By the way, that lieutenant was one strong ass hole.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Cops may have overreacted to his delay in pulling over, but he then began disregarding simple instructions. For all the driver knew, he had been mistakenly identified as a murderer. Hunkering down in your car isn't going to be the healthiest option under those circumstances.

He was ordered to keep his hands out the window and to exit the vehicle. Since he was wearing a seatbelt, I don’t see how both were possible. At that point, reaching down to unbuckle his seatbelt would have almost surely resulted in him being shot.

So you say, "I have my seat belt on ... Do you want me to remove my hands from the window to unfasten them?"

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Keep attempting with your "justification".

What part of the fact guns are drawn down on him, and his life is being threatened, don't you FK'ing understand?

His ONLY OPTION to keep himself ALIVE is to keep his hands outside, and do NOTHING.

Like I said, I'm stating the cold hard facts, and anyone attempting to justify these two psychos actions, are just as mentally sick.

So you're wrong.

And if you act like either of the LEO's in the video, you're headed for unemployment.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gregintenn

He was ordered to keep his hands out the window and to exit the vehicle. Since he was wearing a seatbelt, I don’t see how both were possible. At that point, reaching down to unbuckle his seatbelt would have almost surely resulted in him being shot.

So you say, "I have my seat belt on ... Do you want me to remove my hands from the window to unfasten them?"

Hard to have a conversation with two pricks pointing guns and screaming at you.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
The cops were out of line for sure but the lieutenant was deliberately pushing their buttons. I don't feel too sorry for him.

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,219
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.