Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mathman
General question: Who has had a gun leveled on them? (Outside of military situations)

I have twice. The first one was a robber and I took the gun away.

The second were four cops with four guns out and pointed at me.
I called the cops since a contractor was being very belligerent and had thrown tools at me.
I told the woman on the phone at the cop shop I was armed, had not drawn on him yet, and did not want to so it didn't escalate.
He left before the cops came. I told him I had called.
The cops made me raise my hands, one told me "higher", then they put me on the ground on my face and took the gun out of the holster behind my back.
It was a Kimber 1911 but they had no idea what it was or how to cycle it.
I won't call the cops again for anything. I'll call the coroner.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB4

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Hard to have a conversation with two pricks pointing guns and screaming at you.

Why was he able to engage in the conversations that he did but not able to say what I suggested?
Why was he assaulted with pepper spray when it was clear he wasn't a threat?

You only use pepper spray to stop a physical confrontation, not on someone sitting "still" and not being "aggressive".

You must be retired LEO. It is more than obvious you are attempting to cover these deranged psychos for their actions.

When someone is lawfully pulled over, he's obliged by the conditions of his drivers license to follow a police officer's instructions related to the stop. Was the cop supposed to engage him in syllogistic debate for hours on end?

The officer is legally required to answer his "SINGLE" question as to why he was being pulled over. Your ignoring that FACT speaks how dishonest you are.

Oh, and nice throwing out the "strawman argument" concerning debating for hours. That's what happens when you're getting your azz handed to you.

I totally believe this could be possible, so educate me Please. What is the Virginia law that requires an officer to advise a driver of the infraction prior to the driver complying with lawful commands.

Go find in the Constitution where you have no right to know what you're being charged with, and get back to me.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I totally believe this could be possible, so educate me Please. What is the Virginia law that requires an officer to advise a driver of the infraction prior to the driver complying with lawful commands.

There is none.

LMAO.

Yeah, there is no Constitution then according to you.

I believe there is something, somewhere in there?, that states you have a "right" to know what you're being charged with.

"He is far from Stupid"

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by hunter4623
What law school or police academy did you get your Use of Force training in?

Pepper spraying that soldier was outright assault, being he was zero threat. Shame you're Two Stoopud to realize it.

Holy schitt. Someone must’ve told you that you can’t get any dumber and you took it as a challenge.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by deflave

Why was he able to engage in the conversations that he did but not able to say what I suggested?

You only use pepper spray to stop a physical confrontation, not on someone sitting "still" and not being "aggressive".

You must be retired LEO. It is more than obvious you are attempting to cover these deranged psychos for their actions.

You're 100% incorrect.
As usual.
Moron.

Don't let the truth upset your delicate tummy.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
What law school or police academy did you get your Use of Force training in?

Pepper spraying that soldier was outright assault, being he was zero threat. Shame you're Two Stoopud to realize it.

Holy schitt. Someone must’ve told you that you can’t get any dumber and you took it as a challenge.

Thanks for being so generous for the audience, to freely continue on with your talent to demonstrate you are TWO STOOPUD to realize you are too stupid to understand you're an idiot.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

When someone is lawfully pulled over, he's obliged by the conditions of his drivers license to follow a police officer's instructions related to the stop. Was the cop supposed to engage him in syllogistic debate for hours on end?

The officer is legally required to answer his "SINGLE" question as to why he was being pulled over. Your ignoring that FACT speaks how dishonest you are.

Oh, and nice throwing out the "strawman argument" concerning debating for hours. That's what happens when you're getting your azz handed to you.

Go find in the Constitution where you have no right to know what you're being charged with, and get back to me.

Hmmmm I'm starting to think as long as an officer has reasonable suspicion a crime has occurred he can stop someone. Which doesn't even involve charging someone with a crime.......huh....maybe you don't know s hit.....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If anything these two clowns did was according to training, then laws AND training both need to be changed. I think some of you would defend a cop after watching him rape a baby.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That cop's little speech at the end of the video is going to end his career and his little speech is him trying to talk his way out of the trouble he knows he's in. Yep, I fully support law enforcement, and the Lt. should have gotten out, but they should not have conducted a felony stop in the first place. The SC ruled in 2019 that both states and the feds can charge for the same crime, With Kavanaugh and Gorsuch having differing opinions ie: double jeopardy, so, the cop is wrong about that too.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hmmmm I'm starting to think as long as an officer has reasonable suspicion a crime has occurred he can stop someone. Which doesn't even involve charging someone with a crime.......huh....maybe you don't know s hit.....

Where did I state an officer has no right to stop someone, LIMP BRAIN?

And as you stated above, "reasonable suspicion a crime has occurred", the person being pulled over has a "legal right" to know, otherwise it is "ILLEGAL DETAINMENT".

You model the definition of LIMP BRAIN very well.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I haven't read all of the responses.

Did anyone mention the fact that this second lieuy had a gun next to him?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

And as you stated above, "reasonable suspicion a crime has occurred", the person being pulled over has a "legal right" to know, otherwise it is "ILLEGAL DETAINMENT".

Hmmm explain a wall stop then for me lol...

How could it be that the Supreme Court ruled it legal based off your vast knowledge (let us not forget per your wisdom all that is alleged in civil suits is gospel)

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/12/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rte
I haven't read all of the responses.

Did anyone mention the fact that this second lieuy had a gun next to him?

Yes it was mentioned. Why?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm curious as to the policy of his base about carrying weapons on the base.

Was he leaving his base or traveling to his base?

Was he in legal possession of his weapon?

Was it his personal weapon or military issue?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Sprint11
That cop's little speech at the end of the video is going to end his career and his little speech is him trying to talk his way out of the trouble he knows he's in.

Yessir, you can bet your azz, his Captain, he was talking to, was schitting bricks if he was told exactly what happened.

If I were that soldier, I would've looked that cop straight in the eye, and said write me up, you dumb sonufabitch, because I'm going to bankrupt your azz and end your career in law enforcement when this is all said and done.

You are a disgrace to the badge, and I will make it my mission in life to see to it that you never have the opportunity again to disgrace the badge.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
That cop's little speech at the end of the video is going to end his career and his little speech is him trying to talk his way out of the trouble he knows he's in.

Yessir, you can bet your azz, his Captain, he was talking to, was schitting bricks if he was told exactly what happened.

If I were that soldier, I would've looked that cop straight in the eye, and said write me up, you dumb sonufabitch, because I'm going to bankrupt your azz and end your career in law enforcement when this is all said and done.

You are a disgrace to the badge, and I will make it my mission in life to see to it that you never have the opportunity again to disgrace the badge.

Dang, badass mfer.....

You telling!

Or you could just pull over and explain why your tag was displayed improperly. But hey, its your time to waste.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

How could it be that the Supreme Court ruled it legal based off your vast knowledge (let us not forget per your wisdom all that is alleged in civil suits is gospel)

Typical democrat move, obfuscate, throw out a strawman argument, when you're losing the debate.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Typical democrat move, obfuscate, throw out a strawman argument, when you're losing the debate.

There is no f ucking law or case law that requires a cop to advise a driver of why they are being stopped. Charged or cited? Ya.

Dumb fugk

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Dang, badass mfer.....

You telling!

Or you could just pull over and explain why your tag was displayed improperly. But hey, its your time to waste.

Hey LIMP BRAIN, no explaining needed. The cops observed the tag when they rolled up on him.

Everyone is enjoying your stupidity. Keep it up.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Dang, badass mfer.....

You telling!

Hey LIMP BRAIN, no explaining needed. The cops observed the tag when they rolled up on him.

Everyone is enjoying your stupidity. Keep it up.

Yes, still improperly displayed. And guess what, even if it was (it wasn't), it's still a good stop lol

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,268
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.