Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave
"OH SCHIT!"

Understatement of the week, lady.

LOL

Lol

"I'll tase you"..........plot twist.......

Equal opportunity employee

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/12/21.
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by doubleDs55

Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

Whites in Omar's district are too fugking stupid to know who she is.

They walk in, punch D, and walk out.

On the Iron Range for sure, Those Union idiots up north will vote for Satin himself if he had a (D) after his name if their Union told them to.

The affluent Whites in the cities are a mite different. They hug trees, use cloth diapers, believe in Global Warming, drive electric cars, support green energy and are hard core Environmental Wackos. This does indeed cause them to lean Democrat, but Omar and other “minorities “ are elected because of their color and White Guilt FIRST, party affiliation second.

And here we are, spoken for truth. Where I live in MN all the counties are red including mine. This state is over run by a couple of BLUE sections of the state. None of the rest of us up here want anything to do with them SOB's. WE are hicks to the bone. Yet we are bound and governed by them. We don't have a say in the elections, we can't match the numbers. Should be a line MN should be east and WEST MN.

The blue in the upper NE is Union Country, brain dead miners Union country.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://www.bls.gov/regions/midwest/news-release/unionmembership_minnesota.htm#:~:text=In%202020%2C%20union%20members%20accounted,of%20Labor%20Statistics%20reported%20today

How does a state with 16% of its workforce employed in a union over rule and out vote the rest of the 84% of the state. The rest of the state much be a bunch of closet Liberals themselves. Numbers just don't simply add up not to be blaming the majority of the voters in Minnesota. Maybe a little self denial?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

On the Iron Range for sure, Those Union idiots up north will vote for Satin himself if he had a (D) after his name if their Union told them to.

The affluent Whites in the cities are a mite different. They hug trees, use cloth diapers, believe in Global Warming, drive electric cars, support green energy and are hard core Environmental Wackos. This does indeed cause them to lean Democrat, but Omar and other “minorities “ are elected because of their color and White Guilt FIRST, party affiliation second.

And here we are, spoken for truth. Where I live in MN all the counties are red including mine. This state is over run by a couple of BLUE sections of the state. None of the rest of us up here want anything to do with them SOB's. WE are hicks to the bone. Yet we are bound and governed by them. We don't have a say in the elections, we can't match the numbers. Should be a line MN should be east and WEST MN.

https://www.bls.gov/regions/midwest/news-release/unionmembership_minnesota.htm#:~:text=In%202020%2C%20union%20members%20accounted,of%20Labor%20Statistics%20reported%20today

How does a state with 16% of its workforce employed in a union over rule and out vote the rest of the 84% of the state. The rest of the state much be a bunch of closet Liberals themselves. Numbers just don't simply add up not to be blaming the majority of the voters in Minnesota. Maybe a little self denial?

Maybe the fix was in.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Osky

Maybe the fix was in.

Osky

Maybe, but the fix has been going on for decades in Minnesota if that is the real reason.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

unions are fantastic and promote a safe work space!!!! there ya go chukky, feel better now.?now go hug your shop steward and he'll give ya a piece of union candy.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
"OH SCHIT!"

LOL

Lol

You know what that department needs?

More diversity.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and lowered exam standards, lower physical standards, lower firearms quals standards. Get rid of the 870's too because they hurt too much to shoot.

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
"OH SCHIT!"

LOL

Lol

More diversity.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Macadamia Milk....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
How many departments and agencies have LEGIT probationary periods today? With a genuine mechanism to weed out the unfit?

Almost none.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don't understand why the business owners don't put rounds on 'em.

That's because you're an idiot.

Oh! Oh! It made a five-word post from its reptilian cortex to raise its post count.

About the only thing it's accomplished in life.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This has to be one of the most pathetic displays ever captured on a bodycam. LMFAO.

Look at the primary officer's face when the car speeds away.

LOL

Jeez, we're fuucked. Time to break out the armor again.....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KenMi
The mom is about as black as a Norweigan.
Maybe it was his white genes that got him in trouble.
Maybe the cop was shooting at the white half, while trying to protect the black half.

Why isn't the dad speaking out? Or would that lead to 7 possible fathers joining the protest and going on Maury's show for dna results?

The whole mudshark thing just never ends well. Either the woman gets hurt, killed, or neglected, or her kid gets killed for being stupid.

Yep. Saw her on the Evening News. Big ole fat ass MudShark.
Doubt seriously she know who the baby daddy is or where he’s at.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'll bet her co-workers are sooooo pissed at her.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I don't understand why the business owners don't put rounds on 'em.

That's because you're an idiot.

Oh! Oh! It made a five-word post from its reptilian cortex to raise its post count.

About the only thing it's accomplished in life.

You’re still an idiot.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by goalie
I'll bet her co-workers are sooooo pissed at her.

TASER! TASER! TASER!

(Spoiler alert)

Oh [bleep] I shot him!

LOL

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Well they just issued county wide curfews for the Minneapolis area. Gotta keep the taxpayers out of the way of all the bargain shoppers tonight I guess?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
But, the Marvel universe has super hot women that can beat up superhero men. Why aren't cops more like the Marvel universe?!?!???

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well they just issued county wide curfews for the Minneapolis area. Gotta keep the taxpayers out of the way of all the bargain shoppers tonight I guess?

Osky

Yup. Screwing up a range trip.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Osky

You don’t think you matter do you?

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

449 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 32 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,453
Posts18,529,031
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.