Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Osky
Well they just issued county wide curfews for the Minneapolis area. Gotta keep the taxpayers out of the way of all the bargain shoppers tonight I guess?

Osky

You don’t think you matter do you?

Oh silly me......

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
GB1

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I think I just heard a purge siren....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka

unions are fantastic and promote a safe work space!!!! there ya go chukky, feel better now.?now go hug your shop steward and he'll give ya a piece of union candy.

Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by doubleDs55

Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

Whites in Omar's district are too fugking stupid to know who she is.

They walk in, punch D, and walk out.

On the Iron Range for sure, Those Union idiots up north will vote for Satin himself if he had a (D) after his name if their Union told them to.

The affluent Whites in the cities are a mite different. They hug trees, use cloth diapers, believe in Global Warming, drive electric cars, support green energy and are hard core Environmental Wackos. This does indeed cause them to lean Democrat, but Omar and other “minorities “ are elected because of their color and White Guilt FIRST, party affiliation second.

And here we are, spoken for truth. Where I live in MN all the counties are red including mine. This state is over run by a couple of BLUE sections of the state. None of the rest of us up here want anything to do with them SOB's. WE are hicks to the bone. Yet we are bound and governed by them. We don't have a say in the elections, we can't match the numbers. Should be a line MN should be east and WEST MN.

The blue in the upper NE is Union Country, brain dead miners Union country.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://www.bls.gov/regions/midwest/news-release/unionmembership_minnesota.htm#:~:text=In%202020%2C%20union%20members%20accounted,of%20Labor%20Statistics%20reported%20today

How does a state with 16% of its workforce employed in a union over rule and out vote the rest of the 84% of the state. The rest of the state much be a bunch of closet Liberals themselves. Numbers just don't simply add up not to be blaming the majority of the voters in Minnesota. Maybe a little self denial?

"I have some liberal friends but they have a sense of humor and we get along." Quote-ribka

ribka, I haven't seen my steward in years. Beside, hugging men is more of a thing a trans-gender pervert from Idaho who likes to cruise "Martini Bars parking lots looking for out of state tags" such as yourself would rather do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The worst part of this whole thing is hearing someone with a Minnesota accent shout "TASER TASER TASER".

Looks like I found a new ringtone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fahq 'em. Let 'em burn.

Eventually, the good folk will either tire of it and exterminate the vermin or they'll accept living in a democrap dystopian schitthole.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Except for the obvious election fraud by Omar, this is exactly why she was elected. Her district is 70% affluent White.

On the Iron Range for sure, Those Union idiots up north will vote for Satin himself if he had a (D) after his name if their Union told them to.

The affluent Whites in the cities are a mite different. They hug trees, use cloth diapers, believe in Global Warming, drive electric cars, support green energy and are hard core Environmental Wackos. This does indeed cause them to lean Democrat, but Omar and other “minorities “ are elected because of their color and White Guilt FIRST, party affiliation second.

And here we are, spoken for truth. Where I live in MN all the counties are red including mine. This state is over run by a couple of BLUE sections of the state. None of the rest of us up here want anything to do with them SOB's. WE are hicks to the bone. Yet we are bound and governed by them. We don't have a say in the elections, we can't match the numbers. Should be a line MN should be east and WEST MN.

https://www.bls.gov/regions/midwest/news-release/unionmembership_minnesota.htm#:~:text=In%202020%2C%20union%20members%20accounted,of%20Labor%20Statistics%20reported%20today

How does a state with 16% of its workforce employed in a union over rule and out vote the rest of the 84% of the state. The rest of the state much be a bunch of closet Liberals themselves. Numbers just don't simply add up not to be blaming the majority of the voters in Minnesota. Maybe a little self denial?

I already said it, make it east and west, look at a map see where the people are clumped together, dem is blu people, [bleep] and siht.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Glad I am west of the cities, but picked a poor time to head back. But I am loaded for bear. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't care anymore.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chris_c
Glad I am west of the cities, but picked a poor time to head back. But I am loaded for bear. grin

I'm happy I bought lighter plates last year.

😁

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
How times change. Brooklyn boulevard the main drag where all this is happening was the place to be back in the 60’s and 70’s for seeing some of the greatest street rods. Great cruising Friday and Saturday’s then Sunday just a bit farther north to Minnesota dragway to “officially” run them.
Now this.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarbe
MSP was actually a pretty nice place back in the 70s.

How far she has fallen....

It was ok when i lived there early 80's...met my wife there been together 35 years.Moved her out of there in 1986 and she has no desire to move back.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
https://cbs3duluth.com/2020/09/30/b...sements-from-northern-minnesota-leaders/

No denying that corrupt union dues have been used to destroy America the past 50 years.

In Minnesota corrupt unions supported Somalis over American workers andmhelped destroy Minnysoda

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/technology/amazon-somali-workers-minnesota.html

And the corrupt unions tried to Keep the anti gun Clown Franken in power

https://www.opensecrets.org/members...ycle=2012&seclong=Labor&sector=P

Right silly union puppet Chukky? Aint nothing dumber than a union DFL clown in Minnysoda.

unions are fantastic and promote a safe work space!!!! there ya go chukky, feel better now.?now go hug your shop steward and he'll give ya a piece of union candy.

"I have some liberal friends but they have a sense of humor and we get along." Quote-ribka

ribka, I haven't seen my steward in years. Beside, hugging men is more of a thing a trans-gender pervert from Idaho who likes to cruise "Martini Bars parking lots looking for out of state tags" such as yourself would rather do.

Last edited by ribka; 04/12/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
https://cbs3duluth.com/2020/09/30/b...sements-from-northern-minnesota-leaders/

No denying that corrupt union dues have been used to destroy America the past 50 years.

In Minnesota corrupt unions supported Somalis over American workers andmhelped destroy Minnysoda

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/technology/amazon-somali-workers-minnesota.html

And the corrupt unions tried to Keep the anti gun Clown Franken in power

https://www.opensecrets.org/members...ycle=2012&seclong=Labor&sector=P

Right silly union puppet Chukky? Aint nothing dumber than a union DFL clown in Minnysoda.

[quote=ribka]

[

"Aint nothing dumber than a union DFL clown in Minnysoda." Only dumber would be a Tran-gender Fg from Idaho.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. Aint nothing dumber than a union DFL clown in Minnysoda.

Can’t argue with that.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Can’t argue with that.

Only an idiot would live in Minnesota and post here pretending not to be a blue blooded liberal. The 85% led around by their nose.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Can’t argue with that.

Only an idiot would live in Minnesota and post here pretending not to be a blue blooded liberal.

LOL

Let’s have a look at the MN Idiots shall we.

The blue in the NE called the Arrowhead Region is comprised of mostly Brain Dead Union Miners and Government employees.

The blue in the south East is the Metro area, comprised of most of the Gimmydat Minorities, Somalians and affluent White Liberal tree huggers many of which are living off of daddy’s money

The rest of the State is Red.

Get rid of you Brain Dead Union idiots such as yourself and the Gimmydats and what’s left, FREEDOM.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/13/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Can’t argue with that.

Only an idiot would live in Minnesota and post here pretending not to be a blue blooded liberal.

LOL

The blue in the NE called the Arrowhead Region is comprised of mostly Brain Dead Union Miners and Government employees.

The blue in the south East is the Metro area, comprised of most of the Gimmydat Minorities, Somalians and affluent White Liberal tree huggers many of which are living off of daddy’s money

Get rid of you Brain Dead Union idiots such as yourself and the Gimmydats and what’s left, FREEDOM.

Why can’t the 85% of you idiots make a difference? Simple math not your strong suit?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Can’t argue with that.

LOL

Why can’t the 85% of you idiots make a difference? Simple math not your strong suit?

Fraud.

Go back and review the Franken Coleman election where your DFL stole this election and has been doing so ever since.

Oh, and while you are doing that, explain why your Union endorsed AG Ellison is not doing anything about the illegal ballot harvesting done by Omar and her team?

Last edited by steve4102; 04/13/21.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The killer cop was also a brain Dead Union rep.

Potter has also been a union president for Brooklyn Center police officers, and was a longtime member of the Law Enforcement Memorial Association

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by chris_c

I'm happy I bought lighter plates last year.

😁

cool

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (anothergun, Amos63, 300_savage, 257robertsimp, 12 invisible), 1,653 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,826
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.