Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://populist.press/expert-cardi...n=vwo_notification_1613643838&_p_c=1

https://rumble.com/embed/vd0o9v/?pub=4

Dr. Richard Fleming, physicist-nuclear cardiologist, issued a dire warning that experimental covid vaccines are not effective, but could cause Mad Cow disease.

“I’m not anti-vax,” Fleming told War Room, Tuesday. “I’m just anti-bad medicine.”

Fleming says the vaccine companies own data, from Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson, all show their vaccines make zero difference in stopping covid. The Emergency Use Authorziation data “shows there is no difference.”

“It’s just random chance,” he said.

However, the risks are high.

“In the animal model, they develop spongiform and Mad Cow disease,” Fleming said. “We also know 2 weeks afterwards they develop…what causes Alzheimer’s and neurological disorders.”

Fleming warned the effects could take a year and half to show in humans.

Fleming, who in the 1990s discovered inflammation causes cardiovascular disease, said man-made spike proteins in the vaccines also cause inflammation. The Johnson & Johnson vaccine was pulled for its link to blood clots in women.

The vaccines have “no statistically significant benefit,” Fleming said, but cause “inflammation and blood clotting, Lewy bodies [associated with dementia], Mad Cow disease, and nothing to benefit.”

Fleming said the Biden regime should call for immediate reevaluation of “whether there’s any demonstrated efficacy” of the vaccines, “because there’s not.”

“Secondly, what are the potential consequences of having already vaccinated a substantial number of individuals in this country?” Fleming said.

Fleming also called for a full review of the people who were involved in coronavirus gain of function research. Dr. Anthony Fauci outsourced the National Institutes of Health gain of function research to the Wuhan Institute of Virology using taxpayer dollars.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The opening 20 minutes of Tucker Carlson last night were very enlightening[ not about mad cow].

Does anyone really believe that the J&J vax was paused due to a 1 in 1M occurrence?

He also hit on how ALL of the experts are now crawfishing on lifestyles post vax.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
True.

I've verified it with several other sources that have credentials too.

General Flynn thought we should know.

Dr. Sherry Tenpenny was the first I recall warning of this.

Even the Vaccine developer and head of one of the most prolific labs for his vax company spoke out against this. Look up High Wire with Del Bigtree.
He interviewed him, even though they are on opposite sides are the vaccine issues when it comes to the typical poisons.

I can continue the list, but this is plenty.

--------_-----------

To anyone reading this,

If anyone WANTS TO KNOW if their shots may cause mad cow disease, see my thread from last week.
Type in the search, General Flynn. I think that was only around 30 minutes.
There's a longer version, hour and a half, that quickly covers the multiple documents on the programs that are pushing you to get the mad cow shots. It's the second link in that thread.

If that takes more time than it's worth, please watch the links at the bottom, below BEFORE you forget to .
They are briefer and far briefer than forever.

Blessings, HC.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/14/21.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Read my last post in my link above proving it changes your DNA.

This is going to cause unbelievable high death count, and people will go looking for revenge with guns when they see their family members permanently injured for life or die.

It is coming, and you will not be able to stop the crowds. The LEO will run for their lives and get out of the way, and some will be involved seeking revenge for their own families and them selves after watching their kids or wives become crippled or die.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
To all you fellas that ridiculed us “anti-Covid vaccers”: open mouth, insert foot. I don’t wish any harm to anyone, but we tried to warn you fellas. I truly feel sorry for you. Maybe I shouldn’t because you have been so arrogant!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Read my last post in my link above proving it changes your DNA.

This is going to cause unbelievable high death count, and people will go looking for revenge with guns when they see their family members permanently injured for life or die.

It is coming, and you will not be able to stop the crowds. The LEO will run for their lives and get out of the way, and some will be involved seeking revenge for their own families and them selves after watching their kids or wives become crippled or die.
Payback'll be a bitch alright.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I've said from the beginning: I'll wait a long time and watch the fallout from this first round of vaccines before even considering getting it for myself. Now, I'll NEVER get one of Dr. Frankenstein's fugged-up shots.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Long live Gonehuntin, and all the rest of my brothers!

☕😐 👍🇺🇲

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I've said from the beginning: I'll wait a long time and watch the fallout from this first round of vaccines before even considering getting it for myself. Now, I'll NEVER get one of Dr. Frankenstein's fugged-up shots.

100%

FJB & FJT
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
(yawn)....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
(yawn)....

Are you not entertained? laugh

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Long live Gonehuntin, and all the rest of my brothers!

☕😐 👍🇺🇲

Thank you.

From the very beginning, it was not a secret that animal trials were discontinued for the various WuFlu shots because the animals KEPT DYING.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
looks like he is no stranger to playing the rigged data game himself, assuming this is the same guy

In 2004, Fleming admitted, he submitted false data after being paid to perform a clinical study on the health benefits of a soy chip food product.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
More and more keeps coming to the surface about all of this. I've never been one to take medication of any kind and have been blessed with very good health, to the credit mainly of God. So it's been a natural decision for me to make in not taking this so called vaccine and not from what I've read by those that are opposed to it but from what I read and see from those that support it. They have had to scare people out of their wits to line up to take this. In my mind that is a red flag. Then the myth they support that if everyone takes this cure we will rid ourselves of this virus. If that's so then why have we been told it's not always 100% effective? Then the very nature of so many involved, ie. Fauci. He's full of lies and stupidity. Why should I trust anything he says?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Yep. The Sheeple are stupid for taking an experimental un-tested, most likely dangerous vaccine that’s MIGHT be 50% effective at preventing a “cold like virus”.
.Gov is already admitting that folks will need a new vaccination next year.
Not to mention the many probable unknown side effects.

I won’t be taking it. I’ll take my chances on catching the Kung Fu Cold.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You guys are just being kooky conspiracy theorists.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The Campfire: "Where never is heard - an encouraging word..."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
10,000 times "Amen" to the above !

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You guys are just being kooky conspiracy theorists.

LOL!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,777 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,224
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.