Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
ElkSlayer91= poster child for Dunning-kruger effect...look it up and tell me how right I am......

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/dunning-kruger-effect

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by JGRaider
ElkSlayer91= poster child for Dunning-kruger effect...look it up and tell me how right I am......

Go refute anything I've posted on CV19 with scientific evidence, you limp brain.

You clearly are one special mental case here, being I actually took the time to offer health advice to you, when you were having issues here a few months back. You actually took me off ignore and thanked me.

Now, you're back to trolling me.

Go look up what the definition of BiPolar is you dumb fugg.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/14/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by hatari
Ultimately, it's a personal decision and I respect peoples right to choose.

I got it, and I got based on my profession, my training, and my education on virology and epidemiology.

As I've stated elsewhere, vaccines are foreign bodies injected to illicit an immune response to trigger the production of T-Lymphocytes and anti-bodies. It is a very complex and delicate cascade of events and it is NOT without complications when you are talking about a half a BLLION doses have been administered so far world wide. There will be some problems just based on 0.0001% of bad side effects we can expect..

Yet on the other hand, I've shared with you the people I have personally lost to Covid, friends and family. You cannot tell any of them, now deceased, that the mortality risk is overstated. They are now statistics.

I will venture to say that these same people in my life that we've lost to Covid would have faired better with the vax than without, and odds are probably they would be in the group without serious side effects.

People can come up with any number of reasons/excuses not to get vaxxed. Fine don't do it. There are risks both ways. If you get vaxxed and get Gillian-Barré, you'd wish you'd never gotten vaxxed. If you skipped the vax or got Covid before it was available and ended up like too many of my buddies and family, you'd wish you'd rolled up your sleeve.

There is no free lunch. There are risks boths ways. Know that. The risks of the vaccinations in my opinion are being politicized and overstated just as much as the mortality of the virus and its threat to human race are politicized and overstated.

Ultimately, it's your call.

A well written position, and I couldn’t agree more.

There is enormous opposition to these vaccinations coming from the anti-vax activists, and they’ve had several decades of success convincing the gullible and scientifically illiterate (I.e., most Americans) that the imagined and made-up risks are horrendous. Add in the non stop stream of bullshit from the so-called medical authorities over the past year, and the hysteria is amplified beyond anyone’s wildest imaginings. Well, I should take that back... it doesn’t take imagination any more.

Strange times.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

I don’t need Psychology Today to recognize him.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket

OUCH !

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
10K had me get the first shot. Might die hunting...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EdM

Mighty sad disposition to put yourself in.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by EdM

No worries.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by EdM

No worries.

Damn Ed... just when we become buds... you get injected with mad cow .... frown

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I got it, and I got based on my profession, my training, and my education on virology and epidemiology.

As I've stated elsewhere, vaccines are foreign bodies injected to illicit an immune response to trigger the production of T-Lymphocytes and anti-bodies. It is a very complex and delicate cascade of events and it is NOT without complications when you are talking about a half a BLLION doses have been administered so far world wide. There will be some problems just based on 0.0001% of bad side effects we can expect..

Yet on the other hand, I've shared with you the people I have personally lost to Covid, friends and family. You cannot tell any of them, now deceased, that the mortality risk is overstated. They are now statistics.

I will venture to say that these same people in my life that we've lost to Covid would have faired better with the vax than without, and odds are probably they would be in the group without serious side effects.

People can come up with any number of reasons/excuses not to get vaxxed. Fine don't do it. There are risks both ways. If you get vaxxed and get Gillian-Barré, you'd wish you'd never gotten vaxxed. If you skipped the vax or got Covid before it was available and ended up like too many of my buddies and family, you'd wish you'd rolled up your sleeve.

There is no free lunch. There are risks boths ways. Know that. The risks of the vaccinations in my opinion are being politicized and overstated just as much as the mortality of the virus and its threat to human race are politicized and overstated.

There is enormous opposition to these vaccinations coming from the anti-vax activists, and they’ve had several decades of success convincing the gullible and scientifically illiterate (I.e., most Americans) that the imagined and made-up risks are horrendous. Add in the non stop stream of bullshit from the so-called medical authorities over the past year, and the hysteria is amplified beyond anyone’s wildest imaginings. Well, I should take that back... it doesn’t take imagination any more.

Strange times.

There are the numbers in the link below. The deathly CV19 shots are 360 times more deadly from reactions than deaths from flu shot reactions. That’s THIRTY-SIX THOUSAND PERCENT (36,060 %) more DEADLY.

LMAO, and you think this posting from this so-called dentist, who doesn’t have the first clue what he is talking about, is a “well” written posting. And let's not forget, he broke Federal LAW by coercing (forcing) his employees into taking the shot.

It's a good thing you aren't an Engineer, and responsible for designing / building anything needing to be "safe", and not "kill" someone.

ROFLMAO.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15993424

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/14/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah, but DocRocket said I would be fine....

So, I took it.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Strange times.

Damn it pains me to say this, as much as I respect DocRocket.... ... I have laughed at the anti-vaxer's for years ..... but we have been gaslighted and lied to by the powers that be and I don't trust any of them anymore and have decided to go with my immune system and fugg them and their vaccine

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Strange times.

There are the numbers in the link below. The deathly CV19 shots are 360 times more deadly from reactions than deaths from flu shot reactions. That’s THIRTY-SIX THOUSAND PERCENT (36,060 %) more DEADLY.

LMAO, and you think this posting from this so-called dentist, who doesn’t have the first clue what he is talking about, is a “well” written posting. And lets not forget, he broke Federal LAW by coercing (forcing) his employees into taking the shot.

It's a good thing you aren't an Engineer, and responsible for building anything needing to be "safe", and not "kill" someone.

ROFLMAO.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15993424

Son, the only way out of a hole is to quit digging.

Anyone with 2 firing brain cells knows this.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by callnum

ROFLMAO

I'm digging alright, and it's not a grave for me. It's a grave for a troll, a troll who trolls me, but is 100% incapable of refuting the scientific evidence I am producing to save lives.

You know, like you, smokepole.

Are you having fun on your sock puppet account tonight, polesmokee?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I had the rona and other than loss of taste I’d have thought I had a mild cold.

Everyone is and should be free to analyze the data and act as they see fit. My family and I are all vaxxed on everything else, but on this we’ll pass thanks.

Or as the author of the article linked in OP put it, we’ll remain in the control group.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You posted on my SARS-CoV-2 shot thread, were I am trying to save lives, and instead of agreeing to / supporting the hard factual scientific evidence I have posted, which is supported by the leading Virologists and PhD Biologists in the world, you trolled me and attempted to discredit me.

Coming from a doctor, I’d say that is about the lowest form of filth there is, trolling someone trying to save lives, especially when you can’t refute the hard scientific evidence.

I responded to your troll post in my thread, and handed you your azz on a silver platter in the link below:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15942900

I resurrected that thread today and added additional info, and obviously you got pinged with an email. Instead of refuting the additional scientific evidence provided, which is impossible, you decided to continue to troll me in this thread.

You, DocRocket, and Dr. Boy George, lost for trolling me in my shot thread. Neither one of you can refute the hard scientific evidence I am posting, that proves Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex is committing Crimes Against Humanity with this Genocide they are overseeing across the world. This is Human Experimentation, and that is a violation of the Nuremberg Code, which makes it in violation of International Law.

You don’t have the horsepower between your ears to prove anything I’m posting is not truthful, concerning the SARS-CoV-2 Covid-19 GENOCIDE.

And you want to brand / label me as someone having a psychological problem?

Laughable.

Read my signature. They’re “your” words. That’s the only truthful thing you’ve said about me. Only an idiot would continue to troll me after recognizing / stating that “fact”.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two months now, since we got our vaccinations, I guess that makes us zombies.

Which makes as much sense as a lot of what's being said here

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

ROFLMAO

I'm digging alright, and it's not a grave for me. It's a grave for a troll, a troll who trolls me, but is 100% incapable of refuting the scientific evidence I am producing to save lives.

Well I guess we can blame things on your only one firing brain cell. Carry on short bus.

Most will continue to do the exact opposite of what you recommend Constanza. LOL

Last edited by callnum; 04/14/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

ROFLMAO

Well I guess we can blame things on your only one firing brain cell. Carry on short bus.

Most will continue to do the exact opposite of what you recommend Constanza. LOL

I wouldn’t call your personal beliefs and decisions top shelf, commie.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Two months now, since we got our vaccinations, I guess that makes us zombies.

Which makes as much sense as a lot of what's being said here

Doesn't make you a zombie..... just a sheep......baaaaa

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (16gage, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 47 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,078
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.