Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
Life is full of choices, we weigh the odds and do what we feel is best, or the most fun depending on age health conditions etc .

I am not very fearful of coivid have never stayed away from people or worn a mask unless forced, but the disease is real so are some reservations of the vaccination.

We weighed the odds and made our choice, everyone should do the same..

But,,

This trying to tell others what to do and that they are stupid for not doing as you say is complete BS and a total fools play...

Haven’t seen a single instance of any one doubtful of the vaccine trying to force anyone to not to take it? Can’t say the same for the covid fanatics...

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by irfubar
Life is full of choices, we weigh the odds and do what we feel is best, or the most fun depending on age health conditions etc .

I am not very fearful of coivid have never stayed away from people or worn a mask unless forced, but the disease is real so are some reservations of the vaccination.

But,,

This trying to tell others what to do and that they are stupid for not doing as you say is complete BS and a total fools play...

Touche.... seems the left is trying to tell everyone get the shot..... a hint for you

DJT says get the shot. Google is your friend.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
But, butt, buttt, ...

I put good $ down on a combination Mediterranean cruise ship / possum hunt / Walleye fishing charter.

GIBS ME DEM SHOTS!!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Originally Posted by jackmountain
640,000 reported cases in Virginia, 10,510 deaths .01% death rate for those “infected”.
8,590,000 total population of Virgina, 10,510 deaths = .001% death rate.

Excuse me if I go about my normal routine with very little concern.
Any of you retards that think this warrants injecting yourselves with a vaccine that’s not been proven to be safe, brought to market by an industry proven to be unscrupulous, with billions of dollars in market share at stake.... have at it. [bleep] your masks, [bleep] your vaccines and [bleep] your willingness to submit.

There's your answer:

Moderna

Mr. Stephane Bancel – CEO / Director

$4,500,000,000 ($4.5 BILLION) – Moderna stock held value (Thanks to Covid-19)

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

But,,

Anyone involved in da corona scam or who is aiding in it's perpetuation is a selfish fuqing idiot. The damage being done and the burden placed on our kids, grandkids, etc because we have grown azzed adults scared of catching the cold is just unreal. Grow up.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

But,,

Your choice places lives in danger that "don't" take the shot, because scientific evidence proves you will become super-spreaders of deadlier strains these non-sterilizing shots will create through viral evasion, and is already occurring, as you read this right this very minute. (Israeli report)

So you see, shot takers will bring the 10-40% worldwide die-off they stopped from happening with the first Polio shot that was a non-sterilizing shot too, that could have created this very same scenario.

What part of that fact don't you understand that I have explained over and over. It is backed up with proven and known scientific evidence.

ETA:
Below quote was translated from German to English using google.

MARCH 28, 2021 –

The risk of the emergence of virus variants resistant to coronavirus vaccines will increase if the vaccination campaign moves forward with a rapid increase in the number of new infections a day, the German chancellor said in a newspaper interview on Sunday.

In an interview with Bild am Sonntag, Helge Braun explained that if the number of infections rises sharply again in parallel with the vaccination campaign, the risk of the next virus mutation becoming immune to the vaccine increases.

https://index.hu/kulfold/2021/03/28/szupermutans-koronavirus-covid-19-nemetorszag-egeszsegugy/

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/14/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by hatari
Ultimately, it's a personal decision and I respect peoples right to choose.

I got it, and I got based on my profession, my training, and my education on virology and epidemiology.

As I've stated elsewhere, vaccines are foreign bodies injected to illicit an immune response to trigger the production of T-Lymphocytes and anti-bodies. It is a very complex and delicate cascade of events and it is NOT without complications when you are talking about a half a BLLION doses have been administered so far world wide. There will be some problems just based on 0.0001% of bad side effects we can expect..

Yet on the other hand, I've shared with you the people I have personally lost to Covid, friends and family. You cannot tell any of them, now deceased, that the mortality risk is overstated. They are now statistics.

I will venture to say that these same people in my life that we've lost to Covid would have faired better with the vax than without, and odds are probably they would be in the group without serious side effects.

People can come up with any number of reasons/excuses not to get vaxxed. Fine don't do it. There are risks both ways. If you get vaxxed and get Gillian-Barré, you'd wish you'd never gotten vaxxed. If you skipped the vax or got Covid before it was available and ended up like too many of my buddies and family, you'd wish you'd rolled up your sleeve.

There is no free lunch. There are risks boths ways. Know that. The risks of the vaccinations in my opinion are being politicized and overstated just as much as the mortality of the virus and its threat to human race are politicized and overstated.

Ultimately, it's your call.

+1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

I got it, and I got based on my profession, my training, and my education on virology and epidemiology.

As I've stated elsewhere, vaccines are foreign bodies injected to illicit an immune response to trigger the production of T-Lymphocytes and anti-bodies. It is a very complex and delicate cascade of events and it is NOT without complications when you are talking about a half a BLLION doses have been administered so far world wide. There will be some problems just based on 0.0001% of bad side effects we can expect..

Yet on the other hand, I've shared with you the people I have personally lost to Covid, friends and family. You cannot tell any of them, now deceased, that the mortality risk is overstated. They are now statistics.

I will venture to say that these same people in my life that we've lost to Covid would have faired better with the vax than without, and odds are probably they would be in the group without serious side effects.

People can come up with any number of reasons/excuses not to get vaxxed. Fine don't do it. There are risks both ways. If you get vaxxed and get Gillian-Barré, you'd wish you'd never gotten vaxxed. If you skipped the vax or got Covid before it was available and ended up like too many of my buddies and family, you'd wish you'd rolled up your sleeve.

There is no free lunch. There are risks boths ways. Know that. The risks of the vaccinations in my opinion are being politicized and overstated just as much as the mortality of the virus and its threat to human race are politicized and overstated.

+1

Oh crap, Hatari.... canadian lefty agrees with you

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
OMG, there is no hope for the general population. I am truly in a society of dumbed-down, naive, gullible, brainwashed, mind-controlled sheeple. Do any of you Demonrats realize what the “Supreme Court” packing Bill proposed (today) will do to this country?

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

+1

LMAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

+1

LMAO

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Play on, broomstick cowboys, play on.

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
For me personally, I see no reason not to get the vaccine. I'll be getting my second Covid 19 vaccine shot Next week. To each his own. I understand you can spin this any direction you wish. So, spin on. To each his own.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

GFY
(good for you)

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Can I ask why you’re so concerned over COVID?

Do you think you have a high chance of contracting or what?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
For me personally, I see no reason not to get the vaccine. I'll be getting my second Covid 19 vaccine shot Next week. To each his own. I understand you can spin this any direction you wish. So, spin on. To each his own.

Why do you think you need that shot?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
10K had me get the first shot. Might die hunting...

Jeebus, that’s like the 7th post you mentioned it,

As much money as you act like you have, why would that matter? Unless you’re just FOS.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by irfubar
Damn it pains me to say this, as much as I respect DocRocket.... ... I have laughed at the anti-vaxer's for years ..... but we have been gaslighted and lied to by the powers that be and I don't trust any of them anymore and have decided to go with my immune system and fugg them and their vaccine

Yeah, irfubar, I hear ya, and thanks for the kind words.

The antivaxxers, like the flat-earth believers and all the other kooks out there, have just enough knowledge and intelligence to be able to sound like they know what they're talking about, but they lack the depth and breadth of knowledge of actual scientists to really grasp the realities they're wrestling with. But they have successfully shouted out their nonsense for so long now that a growing portion of the public has been swayed by their misinformation and outright lies. A classic example is one of the most prolific anti-vax posters here on the 24HCF (I keep forgetting his handle, he is eminently forgettable) who has cut and pasted part of something I posted on his highly evident sociopathy, editing it so it looks complimentary to himself, and posting it as the postscript to all his posts. He makes it look as if I admire and recognize him as worthy of respect, when I had made it clear I consider him to have a deranged mind and hold him in actual contempt. He should go to work for CNN, his ability to twist words to the opposite of their clear meaning is so good.

It doesn't help that the American educational system has watered down the science curriculum in public schools for decades, such that high school graduates are scientifically illiterate for all intents and purposes. The average American adult is so ignorant of what should be basic science in today's technologically advance world that s/he is incapable of making anything like an informed decision on routine medical care, let alone cutting-edge stuff like a mRNA vaccine.

The so-called "medical authorities" like Fauci and other talking heads are an embarassment to the scientific community at large, but we have been dealing with people like them forever... they're the outsized-ego people who grasp for recognition and power, trample on the "little guys" who work in the labs and do the actual bench science, get their names on papers and get appointed to committees, and they are so far from the people who do the actual science research they are almost a joke. And these authorities have muddied the Pandemic waters beyond redemption. It's no wonder that people like yourself have thrown up their hands in alarm and decided to trust no one. I certainly don't trust them either!

But I do trust my fellow medical scientists. I spent a lot of time reading about the vaccines prior to their release, and a lot of time and effort discussing the issues with my colleagues: men and women like me with advanced degrees in biochemistry (my research field), molecular biology, immunology, infectious diseases, etc, etc. The consensus among us was that every vaccine type then in the pipeline showed very good promise, and we were all eager to get vaccinated as soon as possible.

So make your choice, and believe me, I will not judge you one way or another however you choose. Most of my colleagues feel the same way. But know that the vast majority of physicians in this and other countries have taken the vaccine. Same for the laboratory scientists. And we have encouraged our loved ones to get vaccinated.

If that isn't putting your money where your mouth is, I don't know of a better example.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thank you Doc, for that concise , educated and well thought out post. It is refreshing to hear from a real expert without bias.
If they "force" me to take the vaccine I will rest a little more comfortably . smile
For the time being I will rely on my immune system.... it has served me well so far

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thanks Doc. I truly appreciate a rational response. I have had the Rona and for now will depend on my immune system. Again thank you.

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,431
Posts18,470,796
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.