Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 67 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 66 67
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Hey dude, what do you think about the Covid vaccines?
I don't think you should keep any details secret.
Humanity is waiting to be enlightened.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
My posts "prove " I know what I'm talking about

ElkSlayer isnt alone in his thinking. I work as an EMT in a very small community and we have seen and experienced the same things this doctor has. I have no doubt that as time goes on, more of this will come to light. This guy, like many many others with the same concerns, is a doctor. His opinion and what he is seeing counts. The fact that they are censoring stories like this should make people wonder why, but I've come to the conclusion that the vast majority are not smart enough to see past what the media is telling them. One thing should be obvious by now. The vaccines are not going to bring things back to 'normal' wether they work or not.

https://quesnelcariboosentinel.ca/2...ental-moderna-gene-modification-vaccine/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting. There are plenty of other people here that the same could be said for. There are also a lot of other braggarts on here who think their shyt don't stink and they're smarter, funnier, richer, more cunning, better educated, better looking and have a bigger dick than most everybody else. Some of them are quite childish and many are clannish as hell with a very well developed pack mentality., while others are consistently overly verbose in their efforts to convince others of their superior knowledge, intellect, education or skills. In short, there's one hell of a lot of fuucked up people here.

Damn for a minute I thought you were talking about me.......
I was very relieved to have read further and it wasn't about me... smile

Sorry to hear of your Mom & pups, BH.... glad you are back
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
What's interesting to me is how many of the big, bad tough guys here who poo poo'd the Woo floo ran right out to get vaccinated as quick as they could. Now they try to run down the ones warning the vaccine is bad to try to comfort themselves into believing the vaccine is safe and ain't gonna rot their tiny brains. LMAO

Haha you go Blackheart! Where you been the last couple months? We've been worried about you. Guy's here thought I searched you out and kilt ya. I was sincerely concerned about you.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Condolences blackheart, and good perspective on "the campfire."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting. There are plenty of other people here that the same could be said for. There are also a lot of other braggarts on here who think their shyt don't stink and they're smarter, funnier, richer, more cunning, better educated, better looking and have a bigger dick than most everybody else. Some of them are quite childish and many are clannish as hell with a very well developed pack mentality., while others are consistently overly verbose in their efforts to convince others of their superior knowledge, intellect, education or skills. In short, there's one hell of a lot of fuucked up people here.

Damn for a minute I thought you were talking about me.......
I was very relieved to have read further and it wasn't about me... smile

Sorry to hear of your Mom & pups, BH.... glad you are back
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
What's interesting to me is how many of the big, bad tough guys here who poo poo'd the Woo floo ran right out to get vaccinated as quick as they could. Now they try to run down the ones warning the vaccine is bad to try to comfort themselves into believing the vaccine is safe and ain't gonna rot their tiny brains. LMAO

Haha you go Blackheart! Where you been the last couple months? We've been worried about you. Guy's here thought I searched you out and kilt ya. I was sincerely concerned about you.

Thanks buddy. I don't want to name any names but you honestly weren't on my mind when I wrote any of that.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Condolences about your mom BH....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Thank you smoke.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by GregW
Condolences about your mom BH....
Thank you Greg.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Taking care of funeral, burial, insurance/medical bill/legal issues and grieving for my mom. Also some soul searching as to how much time I've wasted on here rather than spending it with my family over the years. Time is sometimes shorter than you anticipated.

Man, that really sucks. Condolences to you and your family.
Go easy on yourself.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Blackheart condolences on the loss of your mom. I can’t imagine what you have been through.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SKane
Taking care of funeral, burial, insurance/medical bill/legal issues and grieving for my mom. Also some soul searching as to how much time I've wasted on here rather than spending it with my family over the years. Time is sometimes shorter than you anticipated.

Go easy on yourself.
Thank you Scott. We're doing our best to work through the grief. Mom was still the cement that held our family together. I'm still trying to imagine what the holidays will be like without her and it doesn't look good.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Springcove
Blackheart condolences on the loss of your mom. I can’t imagine what you have been through.
Thank you Springcove. I appreciate it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane

Go easy on yourself.
Thank you Scott. We're doing our best to work through the grief. Mom was still the cement that held our family together. I'm still trying to imagine what the holidays will be like without her and it doesn't look good.

Been 13 years since I lost my mom. Wish I could tell ya it gets easier but that's a long time in coming.
I really feel for ya man.

WWP53D
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting.

Yet, you provide zero proof to support your lie you just made about me not knowing much about deer hunting.

Typical here. Lie until the lie becomes truth. It's all the libs have, never any facts to back up their runaway mouths.

Link to a post I made to support your lie?

Bueller?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting.

Yet, you provide zero proof to support your lie you just made about me not knowing much about deer hunting.

Typical here. Lie until the lie becomes truth. It's all the libs have, never any facts to back up their runaway mouths.

Bueller?

Cockwomble???

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole

here's a good perspective on the fire smokepole, you getting your mentally deranged azz handed to you by another member here, pointing out the fact as to just how mentally sick you are in your worthless pathetic life:

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

Your posting history is open for anyone to view, and prove you add zero value to this forum. Your posts mimic two old ladies chit chatting while sitting under the hair dryers in a salon and getting their weekly perms on their blue hair.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/16/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by irfubar
Schit stirring... a long time campfire tradition....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

🤣

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MM879
Just put the Elk on ignore. He will get an automated message every time he posts: "The people think you are a fool" No shame in scanning your inquiries from a known problem.

You got your azz handed to yourself by me, across multiple pages from the beginning, where even DocRocket tried to save your pathetic life from being humiliated, with your attempts to discredit scientific evidence, while you continued with your pathological lying.

And here you are perched online again, as the cyber stalking pathological liar you are, attempting to discredit someone posting irrefutable facts.

I thoroughly enjoyed handed you your azz, on a silver platter, just as I did DocRocket and Dr. Boy George in the link below.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15996745/1

Your brother supposedly died yesterday, and another is supposedly on Oxygen, and you spent the evening trolling on the internet, and you continue again today.

You’re a pathetic lying troll. Nobody died, because no sane person would be online right now. Oh hell, maybe so, because you definitely aren’t sane, so maybe…….. No, you’re lying, just like I caught you lying multiple times, and proved it already.

So, the desperate commies like you, are now reaching even deeper, and stating their brother died, and another is on Oxygen, to push the fear in people into getting the deadly shots.

Well, we already knew you guys are mental. Thanks for providing additional evidence.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Springcove
Elklayer is a Cockwomble!!! Not sure if someone posted that on the fire or if it was another chat room but it’s him.

Cockwomble (noun)

A person, usually male, prone to making outrageously stupid statements and/or inappropriate behavior while generally having a very high opinion of their own wisdom and importance...

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Bueller?

I don't intend to look anything up. Don't feel like it, don't really care but anybody who read the outlandish crap you posted on Slumlord and Renegade50's deer drive thread back during the Tennesee season knows you don't know shyt. I suggest anyone who may be interested and didn't read it, should look it up or pm Renegade or Slumlord in regard to the issue.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Bueller?

I don't intend to look anything up. Don't feel like it, don't really care but anybody who read the outlandish crap you posted on Slumlord and Renegade50's deer drive thread back during the Tennesee season knows you don't know shyt. I suggest anyone who may be interested and didn't read it, should look it up or pm Renegade or Slumlord in regard to the issue.

You should step back, and learn what "driving humor" looks like on a forum, without having to specifically point it out. I was cutting up and clowning with him the whole time, and slumlord "knew" it too, and I'd imagine Rene50 knew it also.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 6 of 67 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 29 invisible), 2,196 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,115
Posts18,483,452
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.