I was mowing my yard late yesterday and always do allot of thinking then. This virus came to my mind and how it's wreaked havoc on so many things. Not just our own health but even more so to the future of those that follow behind us. This thing is consuming people beyond anything I've ever seen. That's not good and the communistic liberal left is fueling it every chance they get. They are also the ones pushing this injection. That raises way too many red flags for me to just pass it over.

I've also watched friends and family hurry to get the shot. They have a history of relying on medication to fix most all that ails them. Got a common cold, well get a zpack. High blood pressure, well get the pill for that instead of getting off your lazy butt and push back from the table. Oh and I'm too fat so I'll get my stomach made smaller and keep stuffing my face and not bothering to exercise. Many of them have a history of poor health and poor decisions. I've never followed that and can't start now.

But this thread isn't about stuff like that. It's about bashing Elkslayer. Think I'll pass on that too.