Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by BayouRover
If Elkyballz was as smart as Rene claims that he is smart, this place would be awesome.....

Has anyone dined on the full gluten free menu at Cici's lately? It includes 2 round trip passes to the chocolate fountain. No spoon needed.....

Hey Numbnuts......
Stop grasping for straws trying to bust on my azz.
It ain't working...

Epic fail again....

Chocolate Wonderfall is at Golden Corral...
Not Cici,s.....

🥴🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh.....
If your going to try and bust my chops...
At least get your schit straight beforehand.

Makes ya look like a rank amatuer clinging to the outer orbit of a thread wanting inclusion if ya ain't got your bust material straight..

👍👍👍👍👍🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂
LMFAO!!!LOL!!!TFF!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I could give a rat's ass where the chocolate marvel is located. Both places are hog pens for food. And your arrogance makes you an easy target for the expected and always very similar "I'm pissed at you so listen up" rebuttal. Like you think that it carries any real world weight. laugh You take yourself and your splendid lifestyle way too seriously, dude.............

Does your silly rant mean that I'm Maser's socket puppet once again? laugh Do I need to post a picture of something to get my street cred with you back???

.👍👍👍👍👍🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂
LMFAO!!!LOL!!!TFF!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!

Yep...
Pics of something from your mundane life would help.

Something like you butt f u c king a sheep with a pro mask on would be out of the norm.

#beatrendsetter.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😆😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂😂😂
LOL, LMFAO, TFF, HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

laugh Fully expected.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😆😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂😂😂
LOL, LMFAO, TFF, HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

So we are gonna get the pic of you f u c king a sheep with a pro mask on after all!!!!👍👍👍👍👍

Put one on the sheep too, so it cant get doxed on here.

LOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
🐑🐑❤❤🤠🤠

Sorry....... Uh no.

Probably only people who consider that fine dining involves a trip to Cici's and/or Golden Corral do those kinds of things to sheep. I'm guessing that it helps to probably make the food go down easier, huh...?.

LOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
🐑🐑❤❤🤠🤠

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ