Originally Posted by MM879
Just put the Elk on ignore. He will get an automated message every time he posts: "The people think you are a fool" No shame in scanning your inquiries from a known problem.

You got your azz handed to yourself by me, across multiple pages from the beginning, where even DocRocket tried to save your pathetic life from being humiliated, with your attempts to discredit scientific evidence, while you continued with your pathological lying.

And here you are perched online again, as the cyber stalking pathological liar you are, attempting to discredit someone posting irrefutable facts.

I thoroughly enjoyed handed you your azz, on a silver platter, just as I did DocRocket and Dr. Boy George in the link below.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15996745/1

Your brother supposedly died yesterday, and another is supposedly on Oxygen, and you spent the evening trolling on the internet, and you continue again today.

You’re a pathetic lying troll. Nobody died, because no sane person would be online right now. Oh hell, maybe so, because you definitely aren’t sane, so maybe…….. No, you’re lying, just like I caught you lying multiple times, and proved it already.

So, the desperate commies like you, are now reaching even deeper, and stating their brother died, and another is on Oxygen, to push the fear in people into getting the deadly shots.

Well, we already knew you guys are mental. Thanks for providing additional evidence.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)