Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He'd be well advised to keep away from me. Especially after his documented threats and stalking here. I remember his specific threat of taking my 1911 away from me and bashing my teeth in with it. Pretty specific, huh? In fact, it's enough to get a warrant, combined with his latest ongoing obsession, he's made the terroristic threat statute jump out at any reasonable person.

He's red flagged himself repeatedly here.

People are watching.

All talk, just like TWO YEARS AGO, 4-10-2019.

Wonder if the Rangers or DPS Intelligence has contacted him yet?

If not, they will.

Post the link to the posting where I threatened you by taking the 1911 out of your hand. You have it saved if you are waiting to get a warrant filed, BEARWEEEEE.

You stupid sumbitch, you’re all hat and no cattle, a drugstore cowboy, feeding your billy badazz narcissist ego to build your fakeazz image online, so you can live in a Utopian world as an old cowboy, when you are nowhere even close to being. Real cowboys have integrity and morals. I have numerous times here proven you don't, as I am presently.

I’ll wait for the link to “prove” I outright threatened you.

WHERE ARE THOSE TEXAS RANGERS BEARWEE?

Notice how bearwee above gaslights me accusing me of "stalking" when this thread is solid evidence it is him who stalked me here to lie and gaslight with lies, as everyone is seeing, those with a brain, and who have sound moral judgement and integrity.

Bearwee, tell me how you are going to have me "red flagged" again......do you have the balls? Show the terroristic threats I made Bearwee......CRICKETS. Post the LINK, the LINKS....

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/18/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)