Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Cyber stalker Bearwee talking about people raping my dead sister:

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Damn, it won't be long until the count is as high as the diseased wetbacks waiting to get at your sister last night, for her 2 for a $1 weekly special...

I heard you were blowing the wetbacks while they were taking a dump while waiting to get at your sister.

Cyber Stalker’s HEADQUARTERS / HOME:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ly-done-clearing-house-site#Post14711281

Be sure and remove this picture Bearwee, so you can hide the truth.

Truth is, you sit in a mobile home in the country while you cyber stalk me on the internet, and talk about my sister being RAPED.

You truly are one special kind of deranged mentally challenged psycho.

There's your representation of what this website is, home for the mentally deranged who should be locked up in a psych ward.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Remember this one Bearwee, when you had to have ”US” back your SIX, puzzy?

Or he's a complete psycho...

Being as you are supposedly in Texas, why don't you put your $40,000 down (Yeah, right...) and MEET UP WITH A FEW OF US FILTHY WHITE TRASH SONUFABITCHES?

YOU AIN'T GOT A HAIR ON YOUR ASS, BOY...

You don't get to "change or move the goal posts". It wasn't your bet or challenge, and you just proved you're a closet democrat, because that is the commie standard M.O., move the goal posts.....keep moving the goal posts.

The terms have been printed. Send your $5,000 to Rick, and I'll draw up the contract you broke-dic.

Your replies here prove once again, you democrats can dish it out, but can't take it when the facts are shoved in your face.

To prove you're a closet democrat, you stated, MEET UP WITH A FEW OF "US". You are no different than the EBT CARDHOLDERS IN THE GHETTO, and your VERY SPOKEN WORDS just proved it out.

Lastly, it's you who doesn't have a HAIR ON YOUR ASS, BOY, because it is YOU who has to have "US" to back your PUZZY AZZ up.

I OWN you.

I don't see anything wrong with that home myself. But then I'd rather live in a shack out in the boonies with some land and distant neighbors that in a million dollar house on a postage stamp sized piece of ground in the city/suburbs/town.