Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
Condolences blackheart, and good perspective on "the campfire."

here's a good perspective on the fire smokepole, you getting your mentally deranged azz handed to you by another member here, pointing out the fact as to just how mentally sick you are in your worthless pathetic life:

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

Your posting history is open for anyone to view, and prove you add zero value to this forum. Your posts mimic two old ladies chit chatting while sitting under the hair dryers in a salon and getting their weekly perms on their blue hair.

Cockwomble: My message was to blackheart, stay the F*ck out of it.

And I'll say it again, you think it's significant that I got cross-wise with one guy on here three years ago, yet you choose to ignore a dozen or so who tell you you're a douche nozzle every time you post.

Do you even understand the difference?

A wise man is frequently humbled.