Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting.

Yet, you provide zero proof to support your lie you just made about me not knowing much about deer hunting.

Typical here. Lie until the lie becomes truth. It's all the libs have, never any facts to back up their runaway mouths.

Link to a post I made to support your lie?

Bueller?

I don't intend to look anything up. Don't feel like it, don't really care but anybody who read the outlandish crap you posted on Slumlord and Renegade50's deer drive thread back during the Tennesee season knows you don't know shyt. I suggest anyone who may be interested and didn't read it, should look it up or pm Renegade or Slumlord in regard to the issue.

You should step back, and learn what "driving humor" looks like on a forum, without having to specifically point it out. I was cutting up and clowning with him the whole time, and slumlord "knew" it too, and I'd imagine Rene50 knew it also.

Uuuuh, huuuh.. Sure. LOL

Here’s rene50’s Turkey hunt last weekend, with me and slum cutting up. You’ll notice on the second page I called Rene50 the “Curt Gowdy of the 24hrcampfire” American Sportsman 2.0. He replied back immediately after that.

Gee, sure doesn’t look like I don’t know shyt in that thread. Sure looks to me like we are having fun, just like I was having fun with his deer drive.

When did having fun become didn’t know shyt?

Maybe you should reevaluate your position here……….instead of posting in this thread to support trashing me.

Click on link and read through. It’s only two pages, and not more than 4 posts from me, simply “having fun”.

I'll wait for the apology due me.......

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-turkey-hunt-day-6-i-think#Post15983296

Apology ? LMFAO.

And with the facts laid at your feet, you prove you're not man enough to apologize.
Welllll, I'm man enough to pm Renegade50 on the issue. He says you're a moron and proved it in the deer drive thread. LMAO !