Originally Posted by NVhntr
Frankly, I don't give a schidt who gets vaccinated and who doesn't.
I'm just getting sick of the rabid idiots who think others can't decide for themselves and need to be educated by the self appointed "experts".
ElkSlayer91 and Happy Camper chiefly.
Give it a fuggin' rest!

When you can't "refute" the irrefutable scientific evidence I produce, that "makes" me an expert, especially when I can write multiples of thousands of words from my own knowledge on the topic. That means I don't need google, being it's difficult for you to comprehend that fact.

Why do you have a problem with people trying to save lives?

That speaks volumes about your mental state.....

I guaran-damn-tee you people are having major regrets for getting the shots after reading the evidence I posted.

I didn't load this site with hard evidence to save lives, because of mentally deranged trolls like you.

You have blood on your hands troll, because I know I could've saved lives, and family members.

You starting this troll thread, to fill the huge void you have in your miserable life, is why, again, I did not waste my time this past year here posting information as soon as it became known, and I'm on the forefront of receiving the info as it comes out. I made a long post in DocRocket's thread he posted in March of last year, 2020, to help people, so the proof is there of the time I made an effort to help you people. The trolling continued, and I said screw you people, you can die. And I watched all year long, and witnessed nobody was posting anywhere close to the knowledge I had and knew that could have helped people. Sad, people, or I should state, trolls like you forced that decision.

I've been posting lately to warn people, because I'm a CHRISTIAN, and wanted to help, even with the BS you mentally deranged trolls have created here. I knew I could help some good people here that only read and don't post or the ones who are good people, but don't get into the BS here. Others like you who constantly troll me can die as far as I'm concerned, and you will when ADE or immuno-diseases kick your azz from your DNA being altered. I have the scientific evidence it will, that just came out a few days ago. Did you watch the three videos I posted today yet, that prove I know what I'm talking about, no you haven't. Speaks volumes......

You're an extremely low idiot, Low I.Q. idiot. You're nothing but Pixels on a screen to me, nothing more. You're not even human to me.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)