Read this one real close Bearwee. Why did you refuse to quote this post? Did the HARD EVIDENCE hit too close to home?

You acted like a real tough drugstore cowboy, and got your azz handed to you.

Why did you remove your pictires Bearwee, if they were "truthful, key word being, truthful"?

Why did you try to pass off a "ladies" barrel racing saddle as being yours? Any real hand spotted that schit right off the bat, like me, someone who actually has a real "working" saddle, with "lots" of wear on it, not that $100 synthetic farm store piece of garbage you had posted, to BS the uneducated here into believing you're the real deal, when you're.................not.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Still waiting on you to post up what you live in... LOL.
Or drive, for that matter.
BTW. You don't know what a real man is. Let alone a roping saddle.
Keep diggin'. It's hilarious!
You are definitely the Fredo of the Campfire!

Hey fake cowboy, sure is funny how "you" removed the picture of the mobile home trailer "you" live in...

Sure is funny how "you" removed the picture of a ladies "synthetic" $100 farm store supply "barrel racing" saddle you tried to pass off as your "DRUGSTORE COWBOY" saddle, with the FAKE Colt in a holster.... Damn saddle looked brand spankin new..LMAO, and so did the leggings hanging on the wall. Is that your movie set get-up, you "drugstore cowboy"?

I don't need to dig too far to prove you for the fake you are.

Now who's the FREDO of the Campfire? He's in the mirror when you brush your teeth. That is "you", and I have proved it on here more than once, you John Travolta, Drugstore Cowboy.

You go girl......go ride your "Barrels".........

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/18/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)