Originally Posted by Blackheart
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting. There are plenty of other people here that the same could be said for. There are also a lot of other braggarts on here who think their shyt don't stink and they're smarter, funnier, richer, more cunning, better educated, better looking and have a bigger dick than most everybody else. Some of them are quite childish and many are clannish as hell with a very well developed pack mentality., while others are consistently overly verbose in their efforts to convince others of their superior knowledge, intellect, education or skills. In short, there's one hell of a lot of fuucked up people here.

Damn for a minute I thought you were talking about me.......
I was very relieved to have read further and it wasn't about me... smile

Sorry to hear of your Mom & pups, BH.... glad you are back
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Blackheart
What's interesting to me is how many of the big, bad tough guys here who poo poo'd the Woo floo ran right out to get vaccinated as quick as they could. Now they try to run down the ones warning the vaccine is bad to try to comfort themselves into believing the vaccine is safe and ain't gonna rot their tiny brains. LMAO

Haha you go Blackheart! Where you been the last couple months? We've been worried about you. Guy's here thought I searched you out and kilt ya. I was sincerely concerned about you.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.