One more time PRODUCING irrefutable EVIDENCE of how Rockinbbar cyber stalks a person, and then lies, and refuses to produce the evidence.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
First:
Originally Posted by ELKSLAYER91
Anytime you want to stretch your 2 brain cells, and refute anything I’ve stated concerning Covid-19, you are free to do so, clown

Remember when you you were foaming at the mouth saying animals couldn't catch, or transmit Covid? Remember? Sure you do... Here. Educate yourself on the definition of "Zoonotic".

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32226286/

Let's show bearwee for the "pathological liar" he is, shall we? The bold above in Bearwee's post I never stated, and he made up that lie months back, 10-29-20. When I challenged him to post the link to validate his LYING, he refused to produce.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Didn't you tell us all here, about how animals couldn't get Corona virus...?

Pulling from your veterinary expertise?

You are multi faceted.

Once again, you prove how hard core of a closet democrat you are with your continual lies to attack me. I never said animals could not get Corona you mentally sick cyber stalker.

GO find the link where I "specifically" stated such, you lying scum commie.

You're dumb, just like you believing these GDP numbers are real.

12 MIL unemployed, businesses closing and BK papers being filed 24/7, and your dumbazz uneducated mind believes you can have straight line up GDP growth in that business environment. Typical democrat. Complete stupidity without a clue. Unbelievable STUPIDITY.

I'll wait for the link to support your lying.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...140/re-stocks-taking-a-dump#Post15359140

Bearwee "never" produced the evidence to support his pathological lying.

Didn't you tell us all here, about how animals couldn't get Corona virus...?

Pulling from your veterinary expertise?

You are multi faceted.

Once again, you prove how hard core of a closet democrat you are with your continual lies to attack me. I never said animals could not get Corona you mentally sick cyber stalker.

GO find the link where I "specifically" stated such, you lying scum commie.

You're dumb, just like you believing these GDP numbers are real.

12 MIL unemployed, businesses closing and BK papers being filed 24/7, and your dumbazz uneducated mind believes you can have straight line up GDP growth in that business environment. Typical democrat. Complete stupidity without a clue. Unbelievable STUPIDITY.

I'll wait for the link to support your lying.

And 3 hours later, no link to back your yapping lying...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...941/re-stocks-taking-a-dump#Post15359941

Bearwee, never produced evidence to support his "pathological lying"

Bearwee does what all closet democrats do, lie until the lie becomes truth, while he feeds crumbs to the limp brains who support him here to feed his narcissisist mentally sick ego.

Pathological liar, broke dic.....

Lastly, notice how he obfuscates in the original replay, by deflecting away from my challenge to refute anything I have stated concerning CV19, and he changes the topic to his lying? Well, there you have even more evidence of how "liars" act in person and online when challenged. True conservatives notice this all the time.

Closet demmie you are drug store cowboy. Your repeated actions towards me prove it.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)