Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
The wealthy in the UAE also benefit from a foreign worker system that could be called indentured servitude at best, but is essentially slavery.

Do a little research on "UAE Kafala" to see what being a wealthy citizen of UAE is really about. It has nothing to do with them "making something of themselves" and everything to do with being fortunate enough to be descended from landowners that benefitted from French and British exploration for oil on lands they owned.

Saeed, like most of his other countrymen, did nothing to earn his wealth. He's simply related to the right people.

Gee. Sounds a lot like the USA, sorta, don’t it ?

Of course we don’t have special elites in America’s society or those with special privileges or those that can break the laws with total immunity or those who work others for pittance of pay or those who are simply born to “the right families “ or......

Nahh. We’re above all that here.

No, it doesn't. We have labor laws and fought a fairly large war to end slavery about 160 years ago.

I don't see too many people here defending the Kennedys, Rockefellers, or most professional politicians, like you did in regards to Saeed.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Not sure why anyone would want to partake in a site where an America hating, entitled muzzy, Trump Deranged, sawed off, born with a silver spoon, low IQ, POS is the owner. That forum is full of libtards and cowards.

If we Americans didn't teach those low life dune coons how to drill, extract, and market crude oil they'd all still be roaming around goat and camel herding in the middle of nowhere.

But we here can use and depend on Apple, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Bing, buy Nike, support blm, vote democrat, open our borders, elect Clinton and Obama.....twice and on it goes.

Pot, meets kettle.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The wealthy in the UAE also benefit from a foreign worker system that could be called indentured servitude at best, but is essentially slavery.

Do a little research on "UAE Kafala" to see what being a wealthy citizen of UAE is really about. It has nothing to do with them "making something of themselves" and everything to do with being fortunate enough to be descended from landowners that benefitted from French and British exploration for oil on lands they owned.

Saeed, like most of his other countrymen, did nothing to earn his wealth. He's simply related to the right people.

Of course we don’t have special elites in America’s society or those with special privileges or those that can break the laws with total immunity or those who work others for pittance of pay or those who are simply born to “the right families “ or......

No, it doesn't. We have labor laws and fought a fairly large war to end slavery about 160 years ago.

I don't see too many people here defending the Kennedys, Rockefellers, or most professional politicians, like you did in regards to Saeed.

People like all those that you mentioned including Saeed don’t need anyone defending them.

How is that ending slavery working out so far? There were far bigger reasons for the Civil War than slavery.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Not sure why anyone would want to partake in a site where an America hating, entitled muzzy, Trump Deranged, sawed off, born with a silver spoon, low IQ, POS is the owner. That forum is full of libtards and cowards.

If we Americans didn't teach those low life dune coons how to drill, extract, and market crude oil they'd all still be roaming around goat and camel herding in the middle of nowhere.

But we here can use and depend on Apple, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Bing, buy Nike, support blm, vote democrat, open our borders, elect Clinton and Obama.....twice and on it goes.

Pot, meets kettle.

Not me.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If RickBin was anything like the owner of the other site, I wouldn't come to this site either.

The difference is Rick is not...

- Greg

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by GregW

Pot, meets kettle.

Not me.

Nor me but somebody is and in big ways.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

People like all those that you mentioned including Saeed don’t need anyone defending them.

How is that ending slavery working out so far? There were far bigger reasons for the Civil War than slavery.

You said the UAE sounds a lot like the USA. It is nothing like the USA.

We ended slavery here. They have not. It was ended as a result of the Civil War. Other reasons for the war are irrelevant to the conversation.

IndyCA35 was defending him here as someone who "had made something of himself", which is about 180 degrees from the truth.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Weird justification for the other site then if you don't partake in these things either. And makes zero sense...

- Greg

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You said the UAE sounds a lot like the USA. It is nothing like the USA.

We ended slavery here. They have not. It was ended as a result of the Civil War. Other reasons for the war are irrelevant to the conversation.

IndyCA35 was defending him here as someone who "had made something of himself", which is about 180 degrees from the truth.

HH, you don’t read worth a f’k.

I compared what we have here in the USA to what you said existed in the UAE and you want to get away from that knowing that you’re wrong what I pointed out is the truth.

Please try and understand that I’m defending no one. I am not a member of Accurate Reloading and have never posted there. I do read frequently and read what interests me.
I’ve mentioned before that I’ve picked up some great hunts by reading the Outfitters and Discounted Hunts thread and for that I am appreciative.

That site isn’t a commercially run enterprise and accepts no outside monies. If you don’t like the site simply don’t go there. It’s that easy, even you can do it.

I’d ask how many times have you personally been a guest in the UAE and have you worked there in the past ?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

I compared what we have here in the USA to what you said existed in the UAE and you want to get away from that knowing that you’re wrong what I pointed out is the truth.

Please try and understand that I’m defending no one. I am not a member of Accurate Reloading and have never posted there. I do read frequently and read what interests me.
I’ve mentioned before that I’ve picked up some great hunts by reading the Outfitters and Discounted Hunts thread and for that I am appreciative.

That site isn’t a commercially run enterprise and accepts no outside monies. If you don’t like the site simply don’t go there. It’s that easy, even you can do it.

I’d ask how many times have you personally been a guest in the UAE and have you worked there in the past ?

I can read, evidently you can't. I'm not wrong, you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

I never said you defended him, I specifically said IndyCA35 did, which prompted my original post. For some reason, you seemed to get fired up about it.

I've been to the UAE several times for work, for several days (or a couple weeks) each time. I've seen how they treat their employees. I was not subject to such treatment, I was not part of the Kafala program, I was there working for a US-based company.

You are ignorant, rude, and not terribly bright. For the first time ever, I'm putting someone on ignore now.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I can read, evidently you can't. I'm not wrong, you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

I never said you defended him, I specifically said IndyCA35 did, which prompted my original post. For some reason, you seemed to get fired up about it.

I've been to the UAE several times for work, for several days (or a couple weeks) each time. I've seen how they treat their employees. I was not subject to such treatment, I was not part of the Kafala program, I was there working for a US-based company.

You are ignorant, rude, and not terribly bright. For the first time ever, I'm putting someone on ignore now.

Please do

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
AR used to be the absolute best on Big Bores, anything 375 and up and the Big Bores forum was the most popular after the African Forum. However, these days those forums are dead and especially Big Bores.

One of the great posters on Big Bores was RIP who now posts on 24 Hour Express Rifles as RifleCrank. Like me he was banned and being a conservative is the problem. The AR forum header they had Congratulations Joe Biden was a bit much for many us.

Saeed used to post anti Trump stuff but I think he saw the problem that created so he added anti Biden so he was just doing anti America and not just anti Trump.

My banning was by Walter I really don't know if Walter does the banning or is just used as a front for Saeed and Don.

I was on AR when it started in 1998 and before it got the Bulletin Board format. I have been banned plenty of times but not for my politics, that is a recent thing with the AR bannings since Trump became POTUS.

At times it seems if Saeed and Don want to close AR.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
One of the forums I miss was Photography. Wink was a Nikon guy and had some good information on Nikon cameras.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Weren't you an active member there JG?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I used to post over there a long time ago, can't even remember my username and password now. Very little that I was interested in and too much lefty politics.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by EdM

Weren't you an active member there JG?

Was....before I saw the light.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My banning message from Walter

"I'm tired of your false [bleep]. Walter"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
AR was a spin off from hunt America due to dystopian moderation.

AR was shrinking fast in 2006 due to dystopian moderation.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
AR, Walter, and SYY-EEED can suck my ballz.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
AR, Walter, and SYY-EEED can suck my ballz.

Don, Walter and SYY-EEED are already in a daisy chain, it will be difficult for you to break into that one.

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 23 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 1,018 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.