Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Locals dealing with thief
If these folks go to jail, I'm betting all their belongings will be sitting right where they are now when they get out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Red Boiling Springs. Almost bought the old hotel there some years back.

Sam......

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Red Boiling Springs. Almost bought the old hotel there some years back.

Which one?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
As long as there are no repercussions for their actions, crooks will continue on their career path. Start cutting off hands and things will change, bring back public hangings. Repercussions for your actions will make an impact.

NRA Endowment Member
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Story I got was this guy stole a gun safe from their deceased brother’s home. Police didn’t seem particularly interested in doing anything about it, so this family drug the guy out of his house, drove him down the road, beat him half to death l, and rolled him out in the ditch. If that’s how ot happened, amd I have no reason to believe otherwise, I have no problem with their actions.

I find it a pity these folks got arrested for handling a situation the legal system is supposed to be there to handle.

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
No consequences for property crimes anymore. Not even in TN. Putting people in jail costs money. If perps don’t have money, LE ain’t interested. The crook in this situation probably didn’t have squat. The folks that tuned him up on the other hand......likely have money that can be taken by the state and by attorneys.

You’d think firearms theft would spark immediate involvement from every federal agency being as how they involve federal background checks. It don’t. Which is telling, on a whole ‘nother subject.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good for them but they should have been a little smarter about it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
It’s a completely upside down merica

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Potsy
No consequences for property crimes anymore. Not even in TN. Putting people in jail costs money. If perps don’t have money, LE ain’t interested. The crook in this situation probably didn’t have squat. The folks that tuned him up on the other hand......likely have money that can be taken by the state and by attorneys.

You’d think firearms theft would spark immediate involvement from every federal agency being as how they involve federal background checks. It don’t. Which is telling, on a whole ‘nother subject.

^^^^^^^^ This! It's ALL about punishing the people with something to lose and letting them grease the wheels of "justice" while letting the others go because they just drain resources.

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Shoot Shovel STFU

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

That’s it in a nutshell. Neighbors kid, 18, got caught with 80# of pot coming back from Mexico. The popo in cali called wanting my neighbor to bail him. He told them NO way. He’s all yours. They did this three times, telling him how much trouble the kid was in. Well, my neighbor told them if he did it then he deserves what’s coming to him. Of course the kid didn’t have a pot to piss in. They dropped the charge and let him go.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If you are Ballz:
“Chit, shovel , and buy more T-111”

😂🤣

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Build more jails, jobs for guards, etc

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

That’s it in a nutshell. Neighbors kid, 18, got caught with 80# of pot coming back from Mexico. The popo in cali called wanting my neighbor to bail him. He told them NO way. He’s all yours. They did this three times, telling him how much trouble the kid was in. Well, my neighbor told them if he did it then he deserves what’s coming to him. Of course the kid didn’t have a pot to piss in. They dropped the charge and let him go.

California "leadership".

Laughing. Good on your neighbor.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I did notice that there is zero info on the perp, which tells us right off he has a rap sheet a mile long.

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by gregintenn
Story I got was this guy stole a gun safe from their deceased brother’s home. Police didn’t seem particularly interested in doing anything about it, so this family drug the guy out of his house, drove him down the road, beat him half to death l, and rolled him out in the ditch. If that’s how ot happened, amd I have no reason to believe otherwise, I have no problem with their actions.

I find it a pity these folks got arrested for handling a situation the legal system is supposed to be there to handle.

Am I reading impaired? I see nothing in the article about theft of property.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KC

Originally Posted by gregintenn

Am I reading impaired? I see nothing in the article about theft of property.

Get your eyesight checked, from the article.

The investigation revealed that five Macon County residents confronted a person at his home over allegations of theft.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
they’re really going fix to him up now.

Be interesting come election time too for that local sheriff.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How twisted the J system is, the perp will probably sue in civil court and own anything if value the family has.

Last edited by MPat70; 04/18/21.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
We have a local thief he has been arrested over a dozen times and released.
He feels entitled to do what ever he wants to do. with no repercussions.
And he is right.
The Police will not do anything to him.
If we turn him in and report him. We are treated like we are the criminals by the Sheriff's
Our Neighborhood is fed up.
One day he will disappear and the problem will be solved.
I just hope when it happens none of our Good Neighbors are charged with anything.
The kid (in his 30s) has even started threatening our Community with gun violence if we stand up to him.
The Sheriff does nothing.
I see this all over on the news in other areas.
When the Good People have had enough it is going to get very nasty very fast.
Like has been said
Nothing Will Stop What Is Coming
I pray that thing turn around before We The People start to take back of our Country before it gets Bloody.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,503
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.