Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by jwp475
I read immunity of 5 months, but nobody knows yet definitively...

I've also read 8 months and years. Why would my body forget and stop being immune? My body hasn't forgotten the mumps, measles or chickenpox

Same reason your body doesn't retain immunity to influenza I guess...

Are you sure about that? I've never had the flu but once nor the flu vaccine and never will

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Anyone had covid a second time? If so, how long after the first time was it?

Wife, myself, and two youngest had it in November. Wife and I are feeling rough this morning..... I was thinking sinus stuff from allergies when I went to bed last night but she's feeling it this morning.

Not really worried about it if it's no worse than last time but I have got stuff I need to get done and don't want to deal with being locked-down.....

There is a detailed survey they give when you get the shot. They ask if you have had COVID, and when. It must be a concern to the doctors.

I see this fugking clown is still going around telling his bullschit stories.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Maybe it depends on who you hang out with, as to how many times you catch it, or one of it's variations.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I read immunity of 5 months, but nobody knows yet definitively...

I've also read 8 months and years. Why would my body forget and stop being immune? My body hasn't forgotten the mumps, measles or chickenpox

Same reason your body doesn't retain immunity to influenza I guess...

Are you sure about that? I've never had the flu but once nor the flu vaccine and never will

"How long does immunity from influenza vaccine last? Protection from influenza vaccine is thought to persist for at least 6 months. Protection declines over time because of waning antibody levels and because of changes in circulating influenza viruses from year to year." ... the influenza virus is constantly mutating, just like covid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Virus = 99.7% survival rate for people who get it. Can not isolate covid 19 in the lab to collect 1 million dollars bounty. Covid 19 positive swabs analyzed and influenza A & B found but no covid 19. Influenza A & B are deadly if not treated. HCQ, Azithromycin, Ivermectin, vitamin D, and zinc can be used as treatment. No need to be in hospital. Vaccine is not a real vaccine, it is GMO for your immune system. After vaccine you need a second dose, still need mask, still need to space out 6 ft, can still catch covid, still should not travel, and can still infect other people.

Do what you feel is best.

IC B2

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

60 members (35, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 12 invisible), 1,851 guests, and 800 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,728
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.