-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t need a Jack booted clown Protecting me. I’ll do a better job on my own.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Somalia doesn't have a police force.

Venezuela does.

You spent any time in a country without a police force?

Depends on what you call a police force.

Either way can be havoc.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by add
Handy is WOUND up this eve.

Steroid envelope.

Looks like the BLM / Antifa crowd is too.

No BLM or Antifa on this thread

Sure sounds like it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Heym06
Jackson Handy, good to hear you would rather they kill themselves. I believe you need evaluated by mental health, and removed from what ever job you have, that puts you in the vicinity, of elder patient's!

Why? Because I don't want to be sent to already suicidal people, who if they really want to die, will use ME to do it for them (suicide by cop) and then their family will sue me and I'll be out of a job? Ya seems preposterous. Lol.

You f ucking clowns don't have a clue.

Yes we take people to the hospital that are suicidal, all the time. We also take old folks with dementia that are violent (instead of jail) to the hospital for a 72hr hold.

Was this excessive force? I don't know. If the tard cop didn't know she had dementia, probably not. If he did, it probably was excessive.

I've been friends with several officers in my lifetime and none of them have the mouth on them that you do. They are/were very professional and you should be too. You're giving a bad name to your fellow officers.

I'm very professional, in my profession. I appreciate your concern, and thank you for your opinion sir.

Is that better?

Much better. I always like to be helpful and sometimes, as you say, it takes telling it like it is.

I guess I have to act like a beat dog all the time. How dare I have an opinion huh? Be honest? Outrageous!

F ucking pussies. This ain't the country club.

Yass'um master! Lol

We all get this aint the country club. You seem to be a hot headed person. Sometimes that comes in handy but most of the time not so much so. No you shouldn't act like a beat down dog. No man should do that, especially an American. That's what's bothering me about allot of things. Ever since what took place in Ferguson happened law officers have had another target painted on them. It was very intentional and very planned out. In order for the communist left to do what they have planned for our nation and people they need to get the cops either out of the way or to go along with them. Now I hope you're one that tells them to shove it and if you are many will be right there with you. You must see that videos like this are being used a wedge to divide good people. Not by the OP here and maybe not even by the person that took it but the left is using this stuff to get their agenda moved along. It's being very effective too so when you make a post saying that you'd be okay with somebody just going on and killing themselves you do nothing but make their job easier.

I get what you're saying(I think), but hear me out.....

When you get sent to multiple suicide threats a day, every day, for years, at some point you kinda just think "just do it, or dont". How many dozens of people can you talk out of it before you just don't care anymore?

Am I going to risk my well being or career for them? Not. A. Chance.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Venezuela does.

Either way can be havoc.

I'll take that as no.

IC B2

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by plainsman456
That is what happened ever since they shut down all of the mental hospitals years ago.

Folks that would have been in a place that could help them can not find someone to look after them now.

I had an Uncle that was in a place for years because his mind was going fast.

Deinstitutionalization was a colossal mistake. Slash budgets, lay off mental healthcare workers, rip up the social safety net, throw patients in to the street, what did everyone think we’d get?

Last edited by El_CuCuy; 04/23/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by El_CuCuy
Originally Posted by plainsman456
That is what happened ever since they shut down all of the mental hospitals years ago.

Folks that would have been in a place that could help them can not find someone to look after them now.

I had an Uncle that was in a place for years because his mind was going fast.

Deinstitutionalization was a colossal mistake. Slash budgets, lay off mental healthcare workers, rip up the social safety net, throw patients in to the street, what did everyone think we’d get?

Correct! Spot on. Couldn't agree more.

For that service I would pay more taxes. Higher wages for politicians? No thanks. A place for folks that have mental disabilities? Yep.

The sickest thing is seeing who is taking care of our most vulnerable, the elderly and mentally disabled. Dirtbags most often, because they pay people pennies to do it. Yet LeBron is making hundreds of millions throwing a ball in a basket....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/23/21.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You're not a public servant, plainly obvious, your just in it for a check. Lots of better ways to make money.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Heym06
Jackson Handy, good to hear you would rather they kill themselves. I believe you need evaluated by mental health, and removed from what ever job you have, that puts you in the vicinity, of elder patient's!

Why? Because I don't want to be sent to already suicidal people, who if they really want to die, will use ME to do it for them (suicide by cop) and then their family will sue me and I'll be out of a job? Ya seems preposterous. Lol.

You f ucking clowns don't have a clue.

Yes we take people to the hospital that are suicidal, all the time. We also take old folks with dementia that are violent (instead of jail) to the hospital for a 72hr hold.

Was this excessive force? I don't know. If the tard cop didn't know she had dementia, probably not. If he did, it probably was excessive.

I've been friends with several officers in my lifetime and none of them have the mouth on them that you do. They are/were very professional and you should be too. You're giving a bad name to your fellow officers.

I'm very professional, in my profession. I appreciate your concern, and thank you for your opinion sir.

Is that better?

Much better. I always like to be helpful and sometimes, as you say, it takes telling it like it is.

I guess I have to act like a beat dog all the time. How dare I have an opinion huh? Be honest? Outrageous!

F ucking pussies. This ain't the country club.

Yass'um master! Lol

We all get this aint the country club. You seem to be a hot headed person. Sometimes that comes in handy but most of the time not so much so. No you shouldn't act like a beat down dog. No man should do that, especially an American. That's what's bothering me about allot of things. Ever since what took place in Ferguson happened law officers have had another target painted on them. It was very intentional and very planned out. In order for the communist left to do what they have planned for our nation and people they need to get the cops either out of the way or to go along with them. Now I hope you're one that tells them to shove it and if you are many will be right there with you. You must see that videos like this are being used a wedge to divide good people. Not by the OP here and maybe not even by the person that took it but the left is using this stuff to get their agenda moved along. It's being very effective too so when you make a post saying that you'd be okay with somebody just going on and killing themselves you do nothing but make their job easier.

I get what you're saying(I think), but hear me out.....

When you get sent to multiple suicide threats a day, every day, for years, at some point you kinda just think "just do it, or dont". How many dozens of people can you talk out of it before you just don't care anymore?

I know. My mom tried to OD several years ago. One of these fellows that's my friend, retired now, is the only reason she lived. We didn't know each other back then either. He was just doing his job. He also told me domestic disputes were the most dangerous to be called to. Like the one the other day where the officer had to shoot that knife wielding teen. It's a tough job. Every tough job takes allot out of a person. Big cities would be the worst. Around here I make it a point to know all of the officers. Almost every one of them have been top notch but we have had a few that weren't. They were taken care of and found new employment. I sure hope when the move is made on us as citizens we that want to hang on to patriotism and the law enforcement are on the same side. That's exactly what the left does not want.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Venezuela does.

Either way can be havoc.

I'll take that as no.

I don’t recall one in Congo or numerous other remote locations I’ve worked at.
I’ve also seen the bad side of a “police force” that you obviously think provides security to all persons.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mirage243

You're not a public servant, plainly obvious, your just in it for a check. Lots of better ways to make money.

You want me to be a statistic, for a suicidal individual. Not going to happen. Sorry......sir

See my first post in the thread if you want to know how I felt about the incident in the OP.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
This is a microcosm of why LEOs have lost the support of the people...and I'm not talking bout the blacks...talking average every day middle class citizens.

Militarization, brute force, and sociopathic behavior...the list goes on and on. Cops are their own worst enemy. I feel bad for what good ones are left.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Bottom line...just because they are the enemy of your enemy does not make them your friend. The police are NOT your friend...they do the bidding of the courts and the politicians PERIOD.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MidBore338
Bottom line...just because they are the enemy of your enemy does not make them your friend. The police are NOT your friend...they do the bidding of the courts and the politicians PERIOD.

You have the right to remain silent. You are entitled to legal representation.

Simple enough.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

You have the right to remain silent. You are entitled to legal representation.

Simple enough.

Troof

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is a microcosm of why LEOs have lost the support of the people...and I'm not talking bout the blacks...talking average every day middle class citizens.

Militarization, brute force, and sociopathic behavior...the list goes on and on. Cops are their own worst enemy. I feel bad for what good ones are left.

I was a claims adjuster once, new on the job. I was issued a company vehicle and in my first week hit a road block. Gues what, no proof of insurance in the vehicle. I didn’t think about it, figured I was good and never checked. Cop was a total [bleep] [bleep]. Their arrogant holier than thou attitudes are their biggest problem.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SandBilly

I was a claims adjuster once, new on the job. I was issued a company vehicle and in my first week hit a road block. Gues what, no proof of insurance in the vehicle. I didn’t think about it, figured I was good and never checked. Cop was a total [bleep] [bleep]. Their arrogant holier than thou attitudes are their biggest problem.

Lol lol an insurance ticket got you butt hurt? Did he talk to you real mean like?

You brave man.....my gawd....I can't imagine what you went through to get that dismissed

so A cop, one cop, that treated unacceptably (in your opinion) is an indictment on the entire profession? Genius.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You broke the law yet you’d complain about others driving around with no insurance ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol lol an insurance ticket got you butt hurt? Did he talk to you real mean like?

You brave man.....my gawd....I can't imagine what you went through to get that dismissed

That’s the exact attitude I’m talking about. Simple [bleep] infraction with the insurance co name planted down the side and you think you’re God. Lowlife Pos. You’re one scumbag mofo’

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
JH, do you work at a mall, or some type of apartment complex? 😁

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1Longbow, 163bc, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1minute, 59 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,338
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.