Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by MidBore338
This is a microcosm of why LEOs have lost the support of the people...and I'm not talking bout the blacks...talking average every day middle class citizens.

Militarization, brute force, and sociopathic behavior...the list goes on and on. Cops are their own worst enemy. I feel bad for what good ones are left.

I was a claims adjuster once, new on the job. I was issued a company vehicle and in my first week hit a road block. Gues what, no proof of insurance in the vehicle. I didn’t think about it, figured I was good and never checked. Cop was a total [bleep] [bleep]. Their arrogant holier than thou attitudes are their biggest problem.

You broke the law yet you’d complain about others driving around with no insurance ?

Are you [bleep] stupid? Nevermind, everyone here knows you are.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
This is a microcosm of why LEOs have lost the support of the people...and I'm not talking bout the blacks...talking average every day middle class citizens.

Militarization, brute force, and sociopathic behavior...the list goes on and on. Cops are their own worst enemy. I feel bad for what good ones are left.

I was a claims adjuster once, new on the job. I was issued a company vehicle and in my first week hit a road block. Gues what, no proof of insurance in the vehicle. I didn’t think about it, figured I was good and never checked. Cop was a total [bleep] [bleep]. Their arrogant holier than thou attitudes are their biggest problem.

Lol lol an insurance ticket got you butt hurt? Did he talk to you real mean like?

You brave man.....my gawd....I can't imagine what you went through to get that dismissed

That’s the exact attitude I’m talking about. Simple [bleep] infraction with the insurance co name planted down the side and you think you’re God. Lowlife Pos. You’re one scumbag mofo’

Trauma and drama.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
JH, do you work at a mall, or some type of apartment complex? 😁

Yep. A mall.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol lol an insurance ticket got you butt hurt? Did he talk to you real mean like?

You brave man.....my gawd....I can't imagine what you went through to get that dismissed

That’s the exact attitude I’m talking about. Simple [bleep] infraction with the insurance co name planted down the side and you think you’re God. Lowlife Pos. You’re one scumbag mofo’

Trauma and drama.

You a cop too? Ex cop? You’re sure as [bleep] one dumb sunofabitch.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I don’t need a Jack booted clown Protecting me. I’ll do a better job on my own.

Sure you could.

I could also haul my own piss and chit to the sewage plant, take my trash to the dump on roads I build myself, pipe and purify my own water, mine energy sources to power and heat my house or....

I could pay others to do that chit like we do in a civilized fuqing society.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Did I give you the ticket? Lol doubt it since I don't write traffic bullshi t tickets and have never and will never be apart of a road block (illegal)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You broke the law yet you’d complain about others driving around with no insurance ?

I don’t mean to be rude but,,when you get over your little pissant scchitt fit, come back to us.

Stupid f’k.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The high school quarteback made Jackson suck his dick in 9th grade and he's been pissed ever since.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don’t mean to be rude but,,when you get over your little pissant scchitt fit, come back to us.

Stupid f’k.

You have enough enemy’s here, old man, you didn’t need me too. You got it now, you stupid ass old man.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Trauma and drama.

No.
Just retired Oilfield trash is all.

You’re such an emotional, petulant little f’k.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
The high school quarteback made Jackson suck his dick in 9th grade and he's been pissed ever since.

"Projection"

Very sad man, seek some help. It will be ok....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/23/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Stupid f’k.

You have enough enemy’s here, old man, you didn’t need me too. You got it now, you stupid ass old man.

Ohhh jeez.
I’m in deep scchitt now for sure!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trauma and drama.

No.

You don’t have the brain power to be oilfield, maybe a roustabout. [bleep] sticks like you worked for me in the oilfield, and I fired their asses.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Did I give you the ticket? Lol doubt it since I don't write traffic bullshi t tickets and have never and will never be apart of a road block (illegal)

Woe!!!! Back the train up. Tell me about illegal roadblocks. I never heard them called that.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

News Item:

“80 year old gentleman known to one and all as sandbilly, puts the smack down on 4 black thugs by himself. He avers to have perfected his martial prowess while serving as a claims adjuster working in the bad part of towns”.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Woe!!!! Back the train up. Tell me about illegal roadblocks. I never heard them called that.

Depends on the state or Mall....or apartment complex.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/23/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Trauma and drama.

No.

You don’t have the brain power to be oilfield, maybe a roustabout. [bleep] sticks like you worked for me in the oilfield, and I fired their asses.

All you’ve ever fired is your mouth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

News Item:

“80 year old gentleman known to one and all as sandbilly, puts the smack down on 4 black thugs by himself. He avers to have perfected his martial prowess while serving as a claims adjuster working in the bad part of towns”.

What did you do In the oilfield again? Coffee bitch? You low rent hack

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

News Item:

Have you washed your face diaper this week? I read they can cause bacterial infections otherwise

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
U
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
U

Originally Posted by El_CuCuy
Originally Posted by plainsman456
That is what happened ever since they shut down all of the mental hospitals years ago.

Folks that would have been in a place that could help them can not find someone to look after them now.

I had an Uncle that was in a place for years because his mind was going fast.

Deinstitutionalization was a colossal mistake. Slash budgets, lay off mental healthcare workers, rip up the social safety net, throw patients in to the street, what did everyone think we’d get?

They sold it as reducing government, but that's not what happened. Mental health was moved into the jails. And our taxes aren't less. If they were we could find another way to provide the necessary care.

Cops aren't capable of much of what is asked of them. Mental health care is at the top of the list. The scope of work must be reduced to what is practical and possible to be done well.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 55 invisible), 2,628 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,516
Posts18,509,571
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.