-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn’t see anything overly aggressive there. The woman looks much younger than 73 and doesn’t act as someone with dementia. In a perfect world the cops would all act like Andy Griffith but in the real world they’re busy and get tired of people guilty as sin playing dumb and not complying day after day.

Based on some of the reactions I was expecting to see the police body slam a clearly confused and old as dirt woman to the ground. That doesn’t seem to be the case.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by elkmtb
If she had dementia bad enough to forget to pay, how was she walking home alone?

How do you or they know she was walking home? Sounds like she left a Walmarts store with merchandise she did not pay for and was walking down the street. 73 years old. You would think two cops would be able to deal with the situation in a less confrontational manner. Sounds to me like she will have everything she needs the rest of her life.

Did you watch the video? She left the items at walmart. There was no reason to treat her like a felony arrest. Grown ass men treating a 73 year old lady like that. I really question some people's raising that makes them think that's OK.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
At least the officers made it home safe and sound at the end of their shift!!! That's what is most important and they get to brag to their spouses about all the justice they serve in a day while cleaning up America one frail elderly lady at a time.
Truly pathetic.... those idiots should be reduced to cleaning the toilets in the cells with a tooth brush!

Last edited by bobinpa; 04/27/21.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by elkmtb
If she had dementia bad enough to forget to pay, how was she walking home alone?

How do you or they know she was walking home? Sounds like she left a Walmarts store with merchandise she did not pay for and was walking down the street. 73 years old. You would think two cops would be able to deal with the situation in a less confrontational manner. Sounds to me like she will have everything she needs the rest of her life.

Did you watch the video? She left the items at walmart. There was no reason to treat her like a felony arrest. Grown ass men treating a 73 year old lady like that. I really question some people's raising that makes them think that's OK.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I didn’t see anything overly aggressive there. The woman looks much younger than 73 and doesn’t act as someone with dementia. In a perfect world the cops would all act like Andy Griffith but in the real world they’re busy and get tired of people guilty as sin playing dumb and not complying day after day.

Based on some of the reactions I was expecting to see the police body slam a clearly confused and old as dirt woman to the ground. That doesn’t seem to be the case.

So rewatching the video of it and laughing when they could hear her shoulder pop while she was in a cell with no medical care is OK? You don't have to be Andy Griffith to be a decent human being.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by Stammster
This wouldn’t be a new story if she hadn’t stole and then refused to comply with the police when they asked her to stop.

I'm assuming you haven't seen the video, because if you have, you're as bad as the [bleep] who did this. You can see real fear in her eyes. She did absolutely nothing to deserve the treatment she got. Those cops are trash. If that had been my grandma or mother I'd most likely be in jail right now. It's the laughing about it afterward when they refused to get her medical care when they knew they seriously hurt her that really tops it off.

The cops I grew up with would have called the family and given her a ride home. You want to excuse that behavior, go ahead. Get your fun off hurting elderly women. Maybe there will be an opening for you in Loveland.

+1

Sure appears the cop was on a bit of a power trip.

Must be pretty boring in Loveland to get that worked up.

I’d think the city will be writing a fat check - and the laughter at the body cam footage will probably add a zero to the settlement.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Them cops better watch their backs. Be damned surprised if they don't get whacked on or shot by some totally pissed off citizen.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Concealing property in the store in and of itself is a crime. The store called police. If police spent hours talking to people that want to talk in circles or simply walk away without complying to lawful commands (which they were she concealed property until confronted by store personnel and the store chose to call police). Police would spend all day talking in circles to people who aren’t going to comply, claim they aren’t guilty and want to argue. Police are on timelines and expect to have lawful basic orders followed. If she had looked confused I’d have more compassion. It’s unfortunate but she looked like a run of the mill shoplifting that didn’t want to stop and deal with the police. Police don’t have all day for that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She offered to pay for the items when confronted outside the store by WM security and they declined.\

She was stopped by the officer while picking wildflowers along the roadway.
Both officers conducted themselves poorly in my opinion.

If I were on her jury, I would try to make the award as painful as possible for the department.

Police departments need incentives to weed out bad officers.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
“Get outta here, this ain’t your business”

Bricks get tossed at big city cops for less than that.

Good thing officer BitchDyke showed up to lay the smack down.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fuggin pigs.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Are you being serious??? She had a confused look on her face when the moron approached her and ALL she ever said was she was going home.... She wasn't confrontational or argumentative, she just wanted to go home.... In turn, the cop just couldn't handle her defiance and got her to the ground, cuffed her and THEN dislocated her shoulder. If she was a whacko with hostages they would try to talk her out of it, but $14.00 worth of stuff she left at the store and she gets attacked and thrown in a cell for 6 hours with no medical attention. GMAFB!!!!

TRUMP 2020
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Dumb people do dumb stuff. Pretty simple.

No matter, gender, color, profession. If you think this is bad, give it 5 more yrs, when absolutely nobody in their right mind would want to enter into the profession.

Then you'll have the avg tsa worker serving search warrants lol

Acab mf'ers

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/27/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I back the blue only if the blue backs what is right. This wasn't right, it was pure 100% jackassery.

And what about Walmart? Those [bleep] really called the cops?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Concealing property in the store in and of itself is a crime. The store called police. If police spent hours talking to people that want to talk in circles or simply walk away without complying to lawful commands (which they were she concealed property until confronted by store personnel and the store chose to call police). Police would spend all day talking in circles to people who aren’t going to comply, claim they aren’t guilty and want to argue. Police are on timelines and expect to have lawful basic orders followed. If she had looked confused I’d have more compassion. It’s unfortunate but she looked like a run of the mill shoplifting that didn’t want to stop and deal with the police. Police don’t have all day for that.

Regardless of whether you think their behavior was just fine, I sincerely hope your grandmother, mother, wife, daughter, etc. is never treated like that, especially from those who are supposed to be here for us.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Somehow in their tight schedule they found time to watch the footage and joke about it though... Didn't look like they were too overwhelmed once they got the hardened criminal elderly lady off the streets...

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A decent cop would have dropped $14 on the counter and been done. But hey, they are the elite power of the world and little old ladies are a menace to society.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Stammster
This wouldn’t be a new story if she hadn’t stole and then refused to comply with the police when they asked her to stop.

Do you know what dementia is?

No. He has it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
A decent cop would have dropped $14 on the counter and been done. But hey, they are the elite power of the world and little old ladies are a menace to society.

No they wouldn't have even looked for her, and told wally world to get f'ed

Then she would have probably gotten ran over in traffic, and the evil coppers would still be to blame!

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/27/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

When do they get to kill them?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, Akhutr, 450yukon, 375sunrise, 907brass, 13 invisible), 1,542 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,526
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.