Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Sucks to Be Chauvin RN. Sitting in prison convicted of murder for doing your damn job.

Anyone wonder where a 45 year old Chauvin, and his mail order bride amassed million dollar savings account. on a street cops salary ?

Asking for a friend ........

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
For those who say she should've been locked up in a care facility, those places start at about $10K a month for a decent one for people with dementia. That's why many aren't put in one until absolutely necessary. How many of you could afford that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, yes, yes, poor Chauvin railroaded just like these poor innocent cops...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The government pays for the worthless residents, that's why they're 10K a month.

Like college tuition........the cost would be about 30% of current cost, if not for government involvement.

Originally Posted by UPhiker
For those who say she should've been locked up in a care facility, those places start at about $10K a month for a decent one for people with dementia. That's why many aren't put in one until absolutely necessary. How many of you could afford that?

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I'll go further and say for those that "think" she should have been locked up in a care facility, just who gave you the the right to suggest anyone should be locked up without some due process? You people act like this lady is public enemy #1 and has not rights. Those that want to shove the red flag law down our throats will have a hay day with this kind of mindset.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jimy
Sucks to Be Chauvin RN. Sitting in prison convicted of murder for doing your damn job.

Anyone wonder where a 45 year old Chauvin, and his mail order bride amassed million dollar savings account. on a street cops salary ?

How much does a “street cop” in Minneapolis make?

And who told you he has millions of dollars in a savings account?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That’s what I’m saying.

Let her walk all over hell and do whatever she wants. No skin off my nose.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have said that if she had folks that were looking out for her and she was in a place that look out for folks with that problem,it would have never happen.

The state pays for folks that need help at homes.

I am not an idiot like one poster has said.

If folks had thought of this type of thing happening to them or a loved one they would have had a plan with funding for same.

While not a rich fellow we do have money set aside for future problems.

Everyone should.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jimy

How much does a “street cop” in Minneapolis make?

And who told you he has millions of dollars in a savings account?

It was in the trial, How both he and his bride were trying to move money the day after the "incident" from two accounts, so they could divorce and shield the money from law suits, one account had 700 thousand and the other had 400 thousand in it . Seems like a lot of jinga for a street cop . Maybe he inherited it ?

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
RL Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
The government pays for the worthless residents, that's why they're 10K a month.

Like college tuition........the cost would be about 30% of current cost, if not for government involvement.

Government does not pay for the majority of assisted living or memory care. In the cases where they do, it is only after the person or POA signs over all assets including social security, pension plans and in most cases a home if owned. It doesn't matter if the individual lives on for years or days, it goes to the government when they pass. It's called Medicaid not to be confused with Medicare. In many of those facilities I wouldn't put you in there much less a parent or loved one. Quality care is privately owned and you get what you pay for. Is it a money making business? Better believe it is and will be for another 30 years at least.

Government intervention??? Yeah right - never once saw a check from the government put in my father's bank account.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"Worthless residents." Hmmmm. Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Dr. Joset Mengele, and "Uncle Joe" Stalin, had a solution for dealing with the "worthless" people who had mental disabilities.

The government does not pay (Medicade) for dementia patients as residents in memory care facilities when the person has the assets to cover the expenses.

My wife was a resident at a good memory care facility for 21 months before she died. We (I and she) paid every penny of her care, including medicines not covered by our Humana plan, and dentists' bills. I never asked for nor received one penny from the government for my wife's care. Being over 65, she was on Medicare for doctors' treatments, but everyone over 65 is on Medicare ... including you, if you're 65 or older.

I find your opinion of dementia victims despicable.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
RL Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I have said that if she had folks that were looking out for her and she was in a place that look out for folks with that problem,it would have never happen.

The state pays for folks that need help at homes.

I am not an idiot like one poster has said.

If folks had thought of this type of thing happening to them or a loved one they would have had a plan with funding for same.

While not a rich fellow we do have money set aside for future problems.

Everyone should.

Well the person that called you an idiot was me. Could be I was presumptuous so let me rephrase what I mean. Your statement - "It would have never happened if she had been in a place that handles folks that are lost in their mind. As for them laughing i don't really care." - is ignorance. First many people with dementia are reasonably fine one day and the next the whole world changes. To automatically assume the family wasn't looking out for her without you knowing any of their personal background is idiotic.

Glad you have set aside funds for such occasions but unless you have insurance or are "a rich fellow", I suspect you will run short if you live a long life needing care after you have "lost your mind". Course what do I know...it only cost my father a quarter of a million dollars for 2 1/2 years.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Surely.......given all your flowering intelligence......you know that lifestyle (as well as genetics) can play a part in the severity of dementia/Alzheimers. Also, like most illnesses, early detection is key.

Do you dispute that government involvement (funding) affects prices of care facilities or college tuition rates?

There are lots of worthless elderly. Most will vote for means-testing Social Security.......if it means they still get theirs.....or more.

My wife is a home health nurse. Plenty of the lifelong 'worthless' elderly patients are still on MEDICAID......not Medicare. It's still cheaper for them.

Call all the names you'd like.......if you feel better.

Hint:
No assets=worthless. Worthless is not a state of mind.

Originally Posted by Leanwolf

"Worthless residents." Hmmmm. Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Dr. Joset Mengele, and "Uncle Joe" Stalin, had a solution for dealing with the "worthless" people who had mental disabilities.

The government does not pay (Medicade) for dementia patients as residents in memory care facilities when the person has the assets to cover the expenses.

My wife was a resident at a good memory care facility for 21 months before she died. We (I and she) paid every penny of her care, including medicines not covered by our Humana plan, and dentists' bills. I never asked for nor received one penny from the government for my wife's care. Being over 65, she was on Medicare for doctors' treatments, but everyone over 65 is on Medicare ... including you, if you're 65 or older.

L.W.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
The small portion of that video I did watch made me sick.

I would kill that [bleep] dead, or at least make him wish he was, if that was my Mother.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

Do you think just because someone managed to live to old age that they are by default an asset? For many that is true. But as MikeWerner opined above, there are a lot of shcidtbirds that made it to old age without ever contributing or doing a damn thing for the country. Being old at one point in time meant they had most likely survived the depression, WWII, etc and MOST LIKELY played a part. We are rapidly advancing past that point. How about the brain dead hippy doper draft dodgers, they are in their 70s now.

MAGA
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
They will reap what they have sown.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
We made this mistake in wwii...the enemy of your enemy is not your friend

Cops will be the first to stomp you out for standing up for your rights. They are not for us...they are for whatever they are told. Dogs on a leash...nothing more

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MidBore338
We made this mistake in wwii...the enemy of your enemy is not your friend

Cops will be the first to stomp you out for standing up for your rights. They are not for us...they are for whatever they are told. Dogs on a leash...nothing more

Know thy enemy and were they live.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They will reap what they have sown.

Not in this world.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Diagnosis by a drunkard is never valid.

Remember when you and Fireballz told everybody I was BobBrown?

LOL

You two bitches are hilarious.

Fireball and I think that drunkards like you are hilarious.

And you are hilarious if one puts aside your pitiful, pathetic character weaknesses.

Drink up, fool.

Some of the best men I've ever known were fall down drunks. Do us all a favor and can it toot

Apologies for offending your sensitivities.

Cling to drunkard Flave like you would your wife and you’ll both be happy. Guaranteed.

In the meantime do your own self a favor and please do learn how to use the Ignore feature.
Thanks.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 16penny, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,141
Posts18,484,085
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.