-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was that copper king in that video, just about that cowardly SOB's speed, beat up 73 year old women

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Most of you sound exactly like the black community when it’s one of them.. He was a good boy. He didn’t deserve to get kilt over $10 retail fraud. Completely overlooking that he didn’t get killed over stealing $10 he got killed over resisting and refusing to follow basic commands. You’re all buying the media line hook line and sinker. Being 73 doesn’t entitle someone. Was she 73 and a model citizen or 73 with a record of stealing and meth? I have no idea but nobody seems to want to find out or care.

Either way most are focused on the injury not that 1) she didn’t comply and had committed a crime which police were responding to without full background information. 2) The level of bruising and a broken bone don’t add up to extreme brutality more like someone that wasn’t complying and has underlying health issues.

If she truly is a great citizen with no arrest record and suffering from dementia that’s unfortunate for her but do we know that for sure? All I see is people focusing on her age and injuries. Not the crime, lack of compliance, or potential past history, or that the injuries aren’t typical for that level of physicallity. Every didn’t do nothing claims a bad childhood, PTSD, defiance disorder, under the influence, fear of police ect also.

It’s unfortunate that she was hurt if she’s a model citizen making a dementia related innocent mistake but we don’t know that and it’s an imperfect world. She committed a crime wouldn’t comply and the police do not have the backstory or resources at scene to call in a toxicologist, a therapist, advanced age expert, therapist, support animal ect. They’re working with an attempted theft and someone that wouldn’t comply. Try dealing with that all day.

Most of you sound like the African community and are getting played by emotions. I suspect if she were black they could have tazed her ass and nobody would give a rats behind.

You realize you are in the minority on the decency scale here, right?

Since you are categorizing me, let me do some back. You act as though you are desensitized to violence against women and/or the elderly. Almost as though maybe you grew up seeing it first hand, or maybe part of life now, so therefore see it as the norm and not as shocking as most of us do.

I guess we all judge right and wrong by our own circumstances, but I'm quite sure 99 out of 100 would say this was wrong. I'm sure the other 1 out of 100 would feel they are right in thinking it's just another day.

I didn’t categorize you at all. Idk know who you are.

As far as being in the minority that’s alright. I’m not a lemming or at least am the last one to jump off of the cliff following the crowd. I think for myself.

The police do not have all day to run evaluations on people that will not comply. If she truly has dementia and that was the sole reason for concealing my heart goes out to her but to some degree law enforcement is cookie cutter and has to be. Try giving preferential treatment to older white woman but not young black men and see where that will get you legally.

I hope you never run for public office. So where is this lady's benefit from you of being innocent until proven guilty? You act like the puke officer was just doing his job and maybe even administering the penalty for trying to steal $13.00 worth of china made stuff. So yes good for the tough cop that took another dangerous criminal off the street. She deserved a broken arm and dislocated collar bone. He really was exercising restraint in not hurting her worse. You should start a gofundme account on his behalf.

I couldn’t run for office I have no desire to pander to BS.

Did she deserve a broken arm or all of those bruises. No. She obviously had underlying health issues. Following your logic Tyrone doesn’t deserve to get shot dead for stealing $13 from the quick mart either. It has absolutely nothing to do with the crime other than it’s what results in the police contact. The injuries (or Tyrone getting shot dead) has all to do with the lack of compliance after the fact.

Many of you sound like the Afro community refusing to follow logic and OD’ing on emotions. Do you know her background besides being older? Was she a career criminal? A meth head ect. Do you think that is this day and age police can give preferential treatment to white woman but not young black men with a family member or state paid for therapist claiming defiance disorder, poverty, “the disease of chemical dependency, micro aggressions ect, ect?

Are you a racist? Why do you keep bringing up black people in this conversation? Why can't you focus on a 72 year old white lady instead of everything else. It matters. the fact is she posed no threat to the cop. He posed a serious one to her though. With every post you make you just seem to dig your hole a little deeper.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most of you sound exactly like the black community when it’s one of them.. He was a good boy. He didn’t deserve to get kilt over $10 retail fraud. Completely overlooking that he didn’t get killed over stealing $10 he got killed over resisting and refusing to follow basic commands. You’re all buying the media line hook line and sinker. Being 73 doesn’t entitle someone. Was she 73 and a model citizen or 73 with a record of stealing and meth? I have no idea but nobody seems to want to find out or care.

Either way most are focused on the injury not that 1) she didn’t comply and had committed a crime which police were responding to without full background information. 2) The level of bruising and a broken bone don’t add up to extreme brutality more like someone I that wasn’t complying and has underlying health issues.

If she truly is a great citizen with no arrest record and suffering from dementia that’s unfortunate for her but do we know that for sure? All I see is people focusing on her age and injuries. Not the crime, lack of compliance, or potential past history, or that the injuries aren’t typical for that level of physicallity. Every didn’t do nothing claims a bad childhood, PTSD, defiance disorder, under the influence, fear of police ect also.

It’s unfortunate that she was hurt if she’s a model citizen making a dementia related innocent mistake but we don’t know that and it’s an imperfect world. She committed a crime wouldn’t comply and the police do not have the backstory or resources at scene to call in a toxicologist, a therapist, advanced age expert, therapist, support animal ect. They’re working with an attempted theft and someone that wouldn’t comply. Try dealing with that all day.

Most of you sound like the African community and are getting played by emotions. I suspect if she were black they could have tazed her ass and nobody would give a rats behind.

Since you are categorizing me, let me do some back. You act as though you are desensitized to violence against women and/or the elderly. Almost as though maybe you grew up seeing it first hand, or maybe part of life now, so therefore see it as the norm and not as shocking as most of us do.

I guess we all judge right and wrong by our own circumstances, but I'm quite sure 99 out of 100 would say this was wrong. I'm sure the other 1 out of 100 would feel they are right in thinking it's just another day.

As far as being in the minority that’s alright. I’m not a lemming or at least am the last one to jump off of the cliff following the crowd. I think for myself.

The police do not have all day to run evaluations on people that will not comply. If she truly has dementia and that was the sole reason for concealing my heart goes out to her but to some degree law enforcement is cookie cutter and has to be. Try giving preferential treatment to older white woman but not young black men and see where that will get you legally.

I hope you never run for public office. So where is this lady's benefit from you of being innocent until proven guilty? You act like the puke officer was just doing his job and maybe even administering the penalty for trying to steal $13.00 worth of china made stuff. So yes good for the tough cop that took another dangerous criminal off the street. She deserved a broken arm and dislocated collar bone. He really was exercising restraint in not hurting her worse. You should start a gofundme account on his behalf.

Did she deserve a broken arm or all of those bruises. No. She obviously had underlying health issues. Following your logic Tyrone doesn’t deserve to get shot dead for stealing $13 from the quick mart either. It has absolutely nothing to do with the crime other than it’s what results in the police contact. The injuries (or Tyrone getting shot dead) has all to do with the lack of compliance after the fact.

Many of you sound like the Afro community refusing to follow logic and OD’ing on emotions. Do you know her background besides being older? Was she a career criminal? A meth head ect. Do you think that is this day and age police can give preferential treatment to white woman but not young black men with a family member or state paid for therapist claiming defiance disorder, poverty, “the disease of chemical dependency, micro aggressions ect, ect?

Are you a racist? Why do you keep bringing up black people in this conversation? Why can't you focus on a 72 year old white lady instead of everything else. It matters. the fact is she posed no threat to the cop. He posed a serious one to her though. With every post you make you just seem to dig your hole a little deeper.

Nice try. You didn’t address one single point but went straight to the “are you a racist card” see the similarities there?

Did she pose a threat? Likely not but that’s a bad assumption to make if your occupation involves making contact with criminals or the mentally ill and potentially arresting them. You’re still missing the bigger point that for a society to function people especially those that have just committed a crime (it’s up to courts to decide extenuating circumstances police on the fly with incomplete information can’t). People need to comply white or black young or old. If the police sat pat while every petty lawbreaker walked away, refused to listen, fained innocent, or mental problems nothing would get done. If you believe that in this political climate that police can choose one standard for older white woman and another for young black men I suspect that you’re wrong.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Either way most are focused on the injury not that 1) she didn’t comply and had committed a crime which police were responding to without full background information. 2) The level of bruising and a broken bone don’t add up to extreme brutality more like someone that wasn’t complying and has underlying health issues.

Unfortunately, the world is full of dudes who don't mind slapping a women around a bit when they get out of line.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
[quote=TheLastLemming76]Most of you sound exactly like the black community when it’s one of them.. He was a good boy. He didn’t deserve to get kilt over $10 retail fraud. Completely overlooking that he didn’t get killed over stealing $10 he got killed over resisting and refusing to follow basic commands. You’re all buying the media line hook line and sinker. Being 73 doesn’t entitle someone. Was she 73 and a model citizen or 73 with a record of stealing and meth? I have no idea but nobody seems to want to find out or care.

It’s unfortunate that she was hurt if she’s a model citizen making a dementia related innocent mistake but we don’t know that and it’s an imperfect world. That’s something for the judge and prosecutor to consider and to drop charges but has nothing to do with police arriving on the seen when called to respond and have no idea. She committed a crime wouldn’t comply and the police do not have the backstory or resources at scene to call in a toxicologist, a therapist, advanced age expert, therapist, support animal ect. They’re working with an attempted theft and someone that wouldn’t comply. Try dealing with that all day.

I think Like a man born in the 1950’s. I think you’re a psychopath, If you believe you have to tackle an old women and break and or dislocate bones to get compliance, regardless of how busy your daily schedule is, then go back to the station and play the video for your blue line buddies to laugh and replay over and over to reinforce that your the man.
Emotion doesn’t play a part here for me you [bleep]! There is no innocent mistake for tackling a 73 year old woman! Being 73 means you aught to be able to handle her without breaking a sweat, is that your issue? Untucking believable. You would probably be one that beats the [bleep] out of old folks in rest homes.

Last edited by knivesforme; 04/28/21.

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by MidBore338
Originally Posted by deflave

Diagnosis by a drunkard is never valid.

Remember when you and Fireballz told everybody I was BobBrown?

LOL

You two bitches are hilarious.

Fireball and I think that drunkards like you are hilarious.

And you are hilarious if one puts aside your pitiful, pathetic character weaknesses.

Drink up, fool.

Some of the best men I've ever known were fall down drunks. Do us all a favor and can it toot

Apologies for offending your sensitivities.

Cling to drunkard Flave like you would your wife and you’ll both be happy. Guaranteed.

In the meantime do your own self a favor and please do learn how to use the Ignore feature.
Thanks.

Lost my cool sorry.

Last edited by MidBore338; 04/28/21.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Either way most are focused on the injury not that 1) she didn’t comply and had committed a crime which police were responding to without full background information. 2) The level of bruising and a broken bone don’t add up to extreme brutality more like someone I that wasn’t complying and has underlying health issues.

Nice try. You didn’t address one single point but went straight to the “are you a racist card” see the similarities there?

I've addressed plenty with you. I'm just making it easier for you to dig your hole deeper.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Negative. He got the money from somewhere else. Someone as dumb Chauvin doesn't have over $1mil in liquid assets (cash) at 45 years old on an average salary. Inheritance is good possibility. I do find it intriguing.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Or maybe he worked a lot of overtime and invested it in the stock market.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I've addressed plenty with you. I'm just making it easier for you to dig your hole deeper.

Dig with whom you? I see this as a place for honest people to exchange ideas. If you disagree so be it. No skin off of my nose.
Way to much hurt feelings and emotions. Not enough logic IMHO

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Either way most are focused on the injury not that 1) she didn’t comply ...

And there you have it. That old bitch just wouldn’t comply. As he said as he was headed towards her, I’m not playing this game. You will comply!!!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

And there you have it. That old bitch just wouldn’t comply. As he said as he was headed towards her, I’m not playing this game. You will comply!!!

Well if you break a law even a “minor one” that involves police being called out. What do you want them to do and how much time should they spend with people that will no comply with lawful and reasonable commands? Honest question. The law doesn’t allow for double standards based on race or age and everyone that committed any crime will have family and a shrink claiming extenuating circumstances.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yeah, it seems most of the issues come from the cop being disrespected and not any real need for violence. Someone doesn't immediately subject themselves to their authority, and it's on. Comply or die.
Those cops I'm sure are in the minority, but they certainly take up the majority of air time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Well if you break a law even a “minor one” that involves police being called out. What do you want them to do and how much time should they spend with people that will no comply with lawful and reasonable commands? Honest question. The law doesn’t allow for double standards based on race or age and everyone that committed any crime will have family and a shrink claiming extenuating circumstances.

It's odd that you continue to ignore the fact they sat around rewatching the video and laughing while she sat in the cell with no medical care. [bleep] that bitch, right?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

GMAFB. It’s called discretion.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

She didn’t “deserve it” anymore that Tyrone deserved shot. Police do not have all day to make like Andy Griffith for people that will not comply nor do they have access to on the scene mental health experts to diagnose every problem and then call in a medical expert to fix it. From what I understand Seattle is working on some such therapist type first responder solution..

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Your an idiot and a [bleep]. They just need to weed out psychopaths like yourself if “Protect and Serve” is even close to the Motto.

At the douch lastlemming.

Last edited by knivesforme; 04/28/21.

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GMAFB. It’s called discretion.

Right discretion. AKA easily spun by a lawyer as racism. Discretion would be someone just run out of a store for attempted theft stopping when the cruiser roles up or stopping after they get out and ask her to stop or face them for dialogue. Discretion based on skin color or age is a trial lawyers dream. You spend all day asking people to stop that refuse and see how much patience you have. She gave them nothing to base discretion on other than age and skin color and that’s the way they have to look at it. If police assumed every petty criminal had underlying mental, emotional, or substance abuse problems they’d spend all day talking to crazy people. Sad but reality.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Your a idiot and a [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Police all to often are their own worst enemies.

It’s going to keep happening until they become unarmed report takers and glorified hall monitors with just a ticket pad.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by knivesforme
Your a idiot and a [bleep].

No well thought out counter point or any counterpoint, or honest respect for differing views. Just insults. Yet somehow I’m the “idiot and not fit for polite society” based on someone to emotional to hold rational respectful debate.

Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,348
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.