Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
K
Go to youtube.com and search for Gun's Magazine podcast number 76. It's an excellent breakdown on what is happening with the NRA bankruptcy case in Texas.
k2nd

GB4

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Thank you Jwp475, while Kenneth assumes I spent 50 hrs a week on the internet he is fos . I held down a fulltime job and all the other responsibilities life deals out. There is no damned excuse for being unaware of what is going on around you and the politics that fires it. Mb

Kenneth is a dumb ass.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Welcome!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's information on this issue that will provide enough for the rest of the day.
The NRA has been the controlled opposition to the gun grabbers all of our lives. Sometimes it's been better and usually worse. However, they are the inside agents that have given away our God-given rights. I speak of the leadership and not the membership. I too was a member in time past, but for a conscience knew that I was supporting an evil cause. Even if Wayne willingly stepped aside, it's a corrupt tree with bad fruit.

http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6283468&pid=r&mode=all&query=Nra&t=s

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/29/21.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
1. NRA actually works for gun control much of the time. In GA they have been caught lobbying against our state organizations many times.

2. They do the same nationally.

3. The corruption and waste means much less of your donations go to fight gun control than with other pro-gun organizations. Gun Owners of America has done more than NRA with less for decades. Go look at what GoA has done in the courts and on TV news.

Your donations and activism are much more effective working with GoA or NAGR, et al and your local and state organizations. NRA works against you.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had and showed support for red flag and background check laws, and more, plus the fund mess.

In the end, they have shown for decades they are not as much of the gun rights or gun owners friend as claimed

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Great_Wazoo
Go here to get more information.

Help Save the NRA

Thanks so much, it is vastly superior to the WSJ that I had been using to follow the bankrupcy.

Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Thank you Jwp475, while Kenneth assumes I spent 50 hrs a week on the internet he is fos . Mb

No, you assumed I was specifically talking about you.....I wasn't.

Lighten up.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Thank you Jwp475, while Kenneth assumes I spent 50 hrs a week on the internet he is fos . Mb

No, you assumed I was specifically talking about you.....I wasn't.

Lighten up.

No this was and is a stupid post

Well Kenneth rip van winkle you have been asleep at the switch. This has been going on quite awhile now.

Some people spend 50 hours a week at work building America,

others, 50 hours a week on the 'net,

True, I may be behind on some details.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
Originally Posted by Great_Wazoo
Go here to get more information.

Help Save the NRA

Thanks so much, it is vastly superior to the WSJ that I had been using to follow the bankrupcy.

Says the dumbfuck that voted for Bidet.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
JWP, you can keep your attitude, I have my own.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475

WLP has ran the NRA in the ground with dictator style of running the organization

Spend 260 time 300 thousand dollars on his wardrobe and personal use of the NRA owned jet and yacht. Lavish vacations. Eliminating the president and board members that try to rein in his lavish spending. Failing to claim any of this as income and now has a lawsuit to revoke the charter for mismanagement

A brief but not complete list of abuses

OK, WLP is a dick but has the NRA's representation to us declined ?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
JWP, you can keep your attitude, I have my own.

That stupid ass post has zero to do with attitude but a lot to do with stupid

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

WLP has ran the NRA in the ground with dictator style of running the organization

Spend 260 time 300 thousand dollars on his wardrobe and personal use of the NRA owned jet and yacht. Lavish vacations. Eliminating the president and board members that try to rein in his lavish spending. Failing to claim any of this as income and now has a lawsuit to revoke the charter for mismanagement

Well yeah,duh

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

while WLP is a large problem with the NRA you cannot blame all of thir problems on him, see highlighted above. what legitimate reason should the NRA own a Jet and Yacht

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well yeah,duh

Not good enough to just whine and complain/ Gimme some cold hard facts .

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Well yeah,duh

Its been all over the news. Duh, the secret is out, did you even notice when WLP ousted the NRA president and board members that tried to rein in his kavish spending. Did you miss the NY Attorney General's lawsuit to revote the NRA tax exempt charter for miss management

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Well yeah,duh

The NRA has NEVER been on the side of gun owners.
But keep on defending the Fudd club fool.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,090 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,891
Posts18,479,187
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.