Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by steve4102
Says she will keep all the mandates in place if ya don’t get the shot.

Oh, this is going to cause a lot of tension between friends, family, coworker, etc. It is going to cause more division than ever.

My guess is this is just the beginning as more and more states will follow.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...the-shot-ill-keep-the-mandates-in-place/

It's an old school teacher's technique.

My thoughts exactly

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

a colored map of California would surprise most people of how much most of California is all RED....
just the Bay Area, So Cal and Saca potatoes is Blue...

True, but it an ass load of voters in those Districts

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
The election map is clear.

The arrowhead region is Blue, it is also where all the Taconite mines are located. Union controlled taconite mines and Brain Dead Union members.

If it were not for the Union Arrowhead idiots and the welfare ridden Twin Cities area, MN would be all red.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That silly map means nothing to anyone but you. You idiots have been this way since before Mondale ran for President. You try and blame eveyone but yourself. Look in the mirror and see the root of Minnesota's problem. It's the population of Minnesota that carry's the vote, not the density of the non voting land mass you idiot.

Actually the map mean everything when it comes to the mindset of the voters by region.

The Arrowhead region is blue for a reason and one reason only, it’s inhabited by Brain Dead Union Members.

This fact cannot be denied.

It’s your brothers that keep electing Democrats. It’s your brothers that keep sending dues that get funneled into the DNC Coffer.

Steve, you are blind to the facts. You are only able to rationalize "facts" as you want to see them. If <15% of the the voters are able to out vote >85% of the rest of the state, no matter which district or county they live in, that's not possible even be Minnesota standards. That is only possible if the White, non Union majority of the entire state is voting that way also. After the 2016 election I got tired of hearing my liberal overweight white female neighbor complaining about the election results. I pointed out that the last census stated that there was 10,000,000 more registered Democrats than Republicans and 11,000,000 more registered women voters than men in this country. That meant there was a hell of a lot Democratic Women who would of had to vote for Trump if he won the election. Unlike you, she was able to realize the facts and never bring that dumb sheit back up in clear evidence of the actual facts she argued. I doubt you will ever be able to get to that point. You are truly a trick pony.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

Steve, you are blind to the facts. You are only able to rationalize "facts" as you want to see them. If <15% of the the voters are able to out vote >85% of the rest of the state, no matter which district or county they live in, that's not possible even be Minnesota standards. That is only possible if the White, non Union majority of the entire state is voting that way also. After the 2020 election I got tired of hearing my liberal overweight white female neighbor complaining about the election results. I pointed out that the last census stated that there was 10,000,000 more registered Democrats than Republicans and 11,000,000 more registered women voters than men in this country. That meant there was a hell of a lot Democratic Women who would of had to vote for Trump if he won the election. Unlike you, she was able to realize the facts and never bring that dumb sheit back up in clear evidence of the actual facts she argued. I doubt you will ever be able to get to that point. You are truly a trick pony.

And the Democrats went to great effort to do a "Get Out the Vote" campaign in key states. After Hillary lost, they saw that a bigger % of GOP voters hit the polls in '16. They were going to make sure (by hook or by crook) that was not the case in '20.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by tpcollins
That’s our gal!

Still would have like to know what would have happen if the guys had actually were able to kidnap her.

Pay a ransom to give her back?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Our governor was supposed to hand over covid restrictions to the counties on May 1st. Instead he added another 30 days to the mask mandate. Every thirty days he adds 30 days.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
If you look at a MI map it would be the same as MN. Mostly red except for the inner cities. If we decided to have the electors setup based on counties no democrat would ever win. Its to bad the state would be set up like electoral votes. Each county would have a minimum of 1 vote for the state.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
While we're on the issue of debunking some of the horse puckey posted here, exactly which Michigan voting districts in which specific counties had documented voter fraud?

Every one that been investigated so far...and they’ll never look that closely into Detroit.

I see you’re local to me. I hope you move away.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Our governor was supposed to hand over covid restrictions to the counties on May 1st. Instead he added another 30 days to the mask mandate. Every thirty days he adds 30 days.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Man that's crazy i was worked Rv Parks from 2013 thru 2017.Canon City 1 summer and 4 at Blue Mesa Lake just west of Gunnison.From what i hear happening in Colorado don't think i would go there now.I hear some mountain towns it's mandatory to wear mask walking outside alone.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by kingfisher
If you look at a MI map it would be the same as MN. Mostly red except for the inner cities. If we decided to have the electors setup based on counties no democrat would ever win. Its to bad the state would be set up like electoral votes. Each county would have a minimum of 1 vote for the state.

At the end of the day, I like the One Man - One Vote rule. After the tally is done, the Electoral Votes going to the actual majority vote in each state. But that's just me and I don't deny anyone else their opinion.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Riverc
Man that's crazy i was worked Rv Parks from 2013 thru 2017.Canon City 1 summer and 4 at Blue Mesa Lake just west of Gunnison.From what i hear happening in Colorado don't think i would go there now.I hear some mountain towns it's mandatory to wear mask walking outside alone.

In my neck of the woods, Glenwood Springs and Vail both required outdoor masks. I believe Vail still does. Classic Government lies...Vail claimed the masks were only through Thansgiving, here we are 6 months later.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue. Having a large segment of Michigan, or any other states, population fail to get vaccinated is only going to prolong the pandemic mitigation misery. It's gonna take a long, long time for the unvaccinated horde to infect enough of each other to establish herd immunity that way.

Getting vaccinated is somewhat like buying collision insurance on a new truck. You don't like to have to pay for it, you don't like that the lending institution requires it, but it if a whitetail decides to jump in front of you or a poor driver clips you, you're lucky you're insured. Except that the vaccination won't cost you much, if anything at all.

You are a ph ucking idiot... nice speech about getting vaccinated because it’s a public health issue.. well dumb ass where were you during flu season?? Go get your free flu shot? Don’t send your kids to school if you think they are sick? Where was your plea back then saying get a flu shot it’s a public health issue.. How many kids prior to 2020 were sent to school with snot bubbles down to their chin? Got the entire 3rd grade sick at their school. How many people went to work with the flu and Hershey squirts? Yeah save your bullchit speech for your idiot friends.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My daughter is an ER physician. Her ER recently was overun, as it was earlier last year, with unvaccinated Covid cases requiring hospitalization. Patients were stacked up in halls and waiting rooms until a bed in the Covid units upstairs became available. The vaccines are generally considered 95% effective so the odd case of infection following vaccination might be expected. IIRC, Michigan has had something like 8 documented cases of Covid infection following proper protocol vaccination...that's out of hundreds on thousands of vaccinations. Pretty good odds if you ask me.

What hospital? I work in Mid Michigan and have a lot of family and friends in the medical field and haven't heard of any patients stacked up or waiting for beds in any hospitals around here.

Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue. Having a large segment of Michigan, or any other states, population fail to get vaccinated is only going to prolong the pandemic mitigation misery. It's gonna take a long, long time for the unvaccinated horde to infect enough of each other to establish herd immunity that way.

Not political? Have you been watching all the rule changes Whitmer keeps making while hypocritically doing what she wants? Went from flatten the curve over a year ago to BS like restaurants at 50%, no more than 6 to a table and closing at 10PM. I especially liked when she said you couldn't go for a ride in on your motorcycle or car. No boats with motors on the lakes was a nice touch too. How about no more than 3 families to a household for get togethers? How about her telling everyone to stay home last year during Memorial Day then tried to sneak up to Grand Traverse Bay while her husband threw her name around trying to get her boat in the water? Or her trip to FL to see her dad (who's not sick BTW and she was there a week), in the meantime I know people how haven't seen their family in nursing homes in over a year. And as far as a public health issue....BS, what's the survival rate? And that the CDC say died from strictly Covid? 6%? Stay home if you're afraid or feel at risk, I don't, I'm over the lockdown BS.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,802
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.