Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Backroads
Michiganders are easily cowed.

Two posts above you m_stevenson is begging for outside help, so maybe you are right.

m_stevenson: where in MI does your doctor friend live?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"All governments derive their powers from the CONCENT of the governed"

Last edited by szihn; 05/02/21.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by tylerw02
I believe division is their goal at this point.

It always has been. With division the demoncraps can birth all manner of crisis they crave. Send them to God.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Kinda like my wife, she fired the pool guy yesterday. This afternoon when I was working on the pool she let me know the pool guy did a much better job than I do. I said why did you fire him. She screamed cause he was cleaning the pool and it was raining. It all makes about the same amount of sense.

Thanks, Billy
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't get me started on her...she is a big time liberal hypocritical POS. Over a year ago it was to "flatten the curve". One excuse after another from her....

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Kinda like my wife, she fired the pool guy yesterday. This afternoon when I was working on the pool she let me know the pool guy did a much better job than I do. I said why did you fire him. She screamed cause he was cleaning the pool and it was raining. It all makes about the same amount of sense.

And Michigan is going to keep dealing with it.

Just like you deal with your wife.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Stickfight

m_stevenson: where in MI does your doctor friend live?

The retard section.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bruinruin

She's an evil bitsch..
IMHO, truer words have never been written...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
It baffles me the lack of pushback and the number of people walking around happily with there fugging blue paper or designer cloth mask on.

I know of two businesses in my small town where the employees do not where mask.

“Pushback” you mean as in refusing to obey the law/mandate, refusing to obey the Mask Police, that kind of pushback.

Shouldn't people, even 73 year old ladies, that break the law by not wearing a mask be subjected to the Police throwing them on the ground, breaking bones and dislocating shoulders. I mean, the law is the law and those that break it should suffer the consequences, right.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102
It baffles me the lack of pushback and the number of people walking around happily with there fugging blue paper or designer cloth mask on.

I know of two businesses in my small town where the employees do not where mask.

“Pushback” you mean as in refusing to obey the law/mandate, refusing to obey the Mask Police, that kind of pushback.

Shouldn't people, even 73 year old ladies, that break the law by not wearing a mask be subjected to the Police throwing them on the ground, breaking bones and dislocating shoulders. I mean, the law is the law and those that break it should suffer the consequences, right.

Is that what the police do where you live?

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave

Is that what the police do where you live?

I live in the United States of America , so I guess the answer is yes.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My daughter is an ER nurse. Person she works with got the two shot 'vaccine', now has covid and is in a bad way. Getting the vaccine does not guarantee diddly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WV_Airedale
My daughter is an ER nurse. Person she works with got the two shot 'vaccine', now has covid and is in a bad way. Getting the vaccine does not guarantee diddly.

Oh it guarantees something, but nothing to do with the Kung Flu.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I live in the United States of America , so I guess the answer is yes.

No seriously.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WV_Airedale

Gee that's weird.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If you have a ‘designer’ mask you’re just extra stupid LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
My daughter is an ER physician. Her ER recently was overun, as it was earlier last year, with unvaccinated Covid cases requiring hospitalization. Patients were stacked up in halls and waiting rooms until a bed in the Covid units upstairs became available. The vaccines are generally considered 95% effective so the odd case of infection following vaccination might be expected. IIRC, Michigan has had something like 8 documented cases of Covid infection following proper protocol vaccination...that's out of hundreds on thousands of vaccinations. Pretty good odds if you ask me.

While we're on the issue of debunking some of the horse puckey posted here, exactly which Michigan voting districts in which specific counties had documented voter fraud? And for each, how many allegedly bad ballots? Just askin'.

There are all these allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election but those very same ballots elected many Republican state and local officials. Just where did all of this alleged fraud occur?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Defending voter fraud and Gook Flu !

Lmao

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
[quote=dave7mm].
Did you forget that MI is one of the states that got caught cheating in the 2020 election.

Or is that all gone now and the voice of WeThe People is back at the ballot box.

HELL NO, we didn't forget. And we will NEVER forget...........
mad

I’ve seen your post on Michigan Sportsman generally in the bird dog forum. There’s a lot of good local hunting and fishing info on there but I get frustrated going on that site with the number of Democrats. It’s mind boggling to me that a site mostly set up for middle aged white guys interested in hunting and fishing has such a large minority of democrats/RINO’s

I still visit it on a regular basis. I just don't financially support it. They started adding very liberal moderators and that was it for me. They have so many democrats on there and that would team up on a Republican to the point he would lose his cool and get banned. Steve no longer owns it and it's sad to see the direction it went. I was one of the original members in the start up phase. It's almost like they know Biden is a idiot and don't want to here it so they shut down the political forum.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
My daughter is an ER physician. Her ER recently was overun, as it was earlier last year, with unvaccinated Covid cases requiring hospitalization. Patients were stacked up in halls and waiting rooms until a bed in the Covid units upstairs became available. The vaccines are generally considered 95% effective so the odd case of infection following vaccination might be expected. IIRC, Michigan has had something like 8 documented cases of Covid infection following proper protocol vaccination...that's out of hundreds on thousands of vaccinations. Pretty good odds if you ask me.

While we're on the issue of debunking some of the horse puckey posted here, exactly which Michigan voting districts in which specific counties had documented voter fraud? And for each, how many allegedly bad ballots? Just askin'.

There are all these allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election but those very same ballots elected many Republican state and local officials. Just where did all of this alleged fraud occur?

Only 8?

Heck, I know 3 folks tested positive last week after getting their shots like they were supposed to. They are also reporting 60% of new cases are from folks that have had their shots, and reporting 1200 deaths per month from the vaccine.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

222 members (257 mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 21 invisible), 1,805 guests, and 987 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,347
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.