I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by BobBrown

^^^^^^^^^^
Schidt For Brains

Did the math go over your head? I can not apologize for your lack of education?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
SARS-CoV-2 spike protein S1 induces fibrin(ogen) resistant to fibrinolysis: Implications for microclot formation in COVID-19
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.05.21252960v1.full

March 8, 2021

ABSTRACT

[]QUOTE[]

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-Cov-2)-induced infection, the cause of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), is characterized by unprecedented clinical pathologies. One of the most important pathologies, is hypercoagulation and microclots in the lungs of patients. Here we study the effect of isolated SARS-CoV-2 spike protein S1 subunit as potential inflammagen sui generis. Using scanning electron and fluorescence microscopy as well as mass spectrometry, we investigate the potential of this inflammagen to interact with platelets and fibrin(ogen) directly to cause blood hypercoagulation. Using platelet poor plasma (PPP), we show that spike protein may interfere with blood flow. Mass spectrometry also showed that when spike protein S1 is added to healthy PPP, it results in structural changes to β and γ fibrin(ogen), complement 3, and prothrombin[/u]. These proteins were substantially resistant to trypsinization, in the [b]presence of spike protein S1. Here we suggest that, in part, the presence of spike protein in circulation may contribute to the hypercoagulation in COVID-19 positive patients and may cause substantial impairment of fibrinolysis. Such lytic impairment may result in the persistent large microclots we have noted here and previously in plasma samples of COVID-19 patients. This observation may have important clinical relevance in the treatment of hypercoagulability in COVID-19 patients.

[]QUOTE[]

Look at the date that study was posted. March 8, 2021. Almost two months now, another study proves they have known the shots were deadly, and here the medical system continues marching the innocent citizens into the boxcars with lying propaganda they are safe and work to have them end in the showers dying.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by BobBrown

^^^^^^^^^^
Schidt For Brains

Did the math go over your head? I can not apologize for your lack of education?

Yeah retard . You’re right . Lmao

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

97% of all vaccine deaths for the first four months of this year, 2021, are from the Covid-19 shots.

There are 34 deaths from all other vaccines combined.

97% of deaths are from the Covid-19 shot alone, 3,305.

Let that sink in.......Those numbers come from the "government's" numbers, VAERS reporting site.

If your numbers are as correct as you think they are: 3,305 vaccine deaths out of 100,000,000 vaccinated or 234,000,000 doses given.

Equals .0033% chance of a fatality from the vaccine.

What are you guys claiming is the risk of dying from Covid?

ETA: Oh I see it above in your earlier post. You claim Covid has a 99.7% chance of survival.

The vax has a 99.9967% chance of survival. I like my odds with the vax.
The numbers say the odds of survival are 100 times better with the vax than catching the disease.

Now those are odds I can gamble with. I like 100 to 1 in my favor.

Flu shot:
25 deaths / 195,000,000 doses = .00000013% percentage death rate

CV19 shot:
3305 deaths / 100,000,000 doses = .000033% percentage death rate

.00000013%-FLU
.000033%-CV19

Yeah, CV19 for the loss with multiples of deaths ahead of the flu percentage

.000033 / .00000013 = 25,385% (CV19 shot 25,385% higher percentage of deaths than the flu shot.

CV19 shot for the Death Trophy WIN!

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
But the people who have died from the covid shot (so far) are heroes! It was necessary to sacrifice them for the good of humanity!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you fail to include the total number of cases and death percentages with and without the vaccine your numbers are meaningless

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you want the shot, get the shot. If you don't, don't.
Either way, stfu

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
6 months to a year or so, the “vaccine” will have the “Kill & Mekillya Hates” effect on the sheeple that lined up for the “jab”. To those of you that have common sense: we won’t be insulted or ridiculed by them for too much longer. I take no pleasure in that; it will be catastrophic.

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Backroads
Either way, stfu

But that's the point. We've known for a long time that the powers that be were not going to permit the scenario you describe. They are already restricting the travel of those who choose not to take the shots. Expect the pressure to intensify, not subside.

And the logic doesn't support what they're doing, even assuming they mean well. If those who are "vaccinated" are protected, and everyone who wants to be "vaccinated" have been, why would they even care that some people make the decision not to get it? There's something very fishy about that alone.

I think this guy's slip was a Freudian one: Bitchute

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Backroads
Either way, stfu

But that's the point. We've known for a long time that the powers that be were not going to permit the scenario you describe. They are already restricting the travel of those who choose not to take the shots. Expect the pressure to intensify, not subside.

And the logic doesn't support what they're doing, even assuming they mean well. If those who are "vaccinated" are protected, and everyone who wants to be "vaccinated" have been, why would they even care that some people make the decision not to get it? There's something very fishy about that alone.

I think this guy's slip was a Freudian one: Bitchute

And many are just fine with these illegal restrictions. That's troubling.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

97% of all vaccine deaths for the first four months of this year, 2021, are from the Covid-19 shots.

There are 34 deaths from all other vaccines combined.

97% of deaths are from the Covid-19 shot alone, 3,305.

Let that sink in.......Those numbers come from the "government's" numbers, VAERS reporting site.

If your numbers are as correct as you think they are: 3,305 vaccine deaths out of 100,000,000 vaccinated or 234,000,000 doses given.

What are you guys claiming is the risk of dying from Covid?

ETA: Oh I see it above in your earlier post. You claim Covid has a 99.7% chance of survival.

The vax has a 99.9967% chance of survival. I like my odds with the vax.
The numbers say the odds of survival are 100 times better with the vax than catching the disease.

Now those are odds I can gamble with. I like 100 to 1 in my favor.
Yes, but you only have a 10% chance of catching Covid. Right now, there's what? About 50% chance you've had the vax?

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Vaccine adverse effects are usually calculated per dose, so this means 3305/234,000,000 = 0.000014% fatality rate (putative).

Keep in mind that "vaccine deaths" are recorded in much the same manner as COVID deaths, which is to say there is probably some fudging of the numbers, depending on the agenda of the person relating the tally.

The self-styled rocket scientists on this thread who do arithmetic and call it mathematics aren't worth taking the time to respond to for a lot of reasons, not the least of which because they have refused to grasp the simple fact from the outset that adverse outcomes from any vaccine are expected. Vaccines are always a calculated gamble of risks vs benefits. People take a risk any time they take a vaccine for any illness, and it's usually a very small risk for a potentially great gain. The preliminary trials showed an acceptable level of risk to benefit. So far, the clinical results are bearing that out. Only time will tell how great a benefit it will confer on the human population worldwide, but I'm betting it will be pretty large.

Using alarmist stories from antivax activist sources, as a lot of folks are doing both here and all over social media, does not constitute sharing of information. It is merely the mindless repitition of propaganda.

But as I said, it's pretty much pointless to argue with these folks. Their minds are made up. I'm enjoying the pics of hunting and shooting activities a lot, though.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Here you go Doc. Oh and that is a good post you wrote, although some will ignore it.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Thanks, Ken. Say, does wrapping the front of your rifle with camo tape like that make it invisible to coyotes? Asking for a friend...

Last edited by DocRocket; 05/03/21.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Elkslayer

Flu shot:
25 deaths / 195,000,000 doses = .00000013% percentage death rate

CV19 shot:
3305 deaths / 100,000,000 doses = .000033% percentage death rate

.00000013%-FLU
.000033%-CV19

Yeah, CV19 for the loss with multiples of deaths ahead of the flu percentage

.000033 / .00000013 = 25,385% (CV19 shot 25,385% higher percentage of deaths than the flu shot.

CV19 shot for the Death Trophy WIN!

I don't think anyone stated that any of the Covid Vax were the safest vaccination on the planet.

Only that the Vax was 100 times safer than the infection.

That is the information which is important when forming an opinion.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm a county commissioner and serve as our local health board. In the last three weeks, the numbers of cases of over-65 Sars Cov-2 have plummeted and every hospitalization in the last three weeks have been unvaccinated people. Let me repeat that - Not one patient hospitalization in the last three weeks has been vaccinated. The data that I am seeing shows clearly that the vaccine works.

All that being said, I am against mandatory vaccinations, against vaccine passports, against any and all mask mandates and capacity limits for businesses and travel. Life is risk.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 05/03/21.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Thanks, Ken. Say, does wrapping the front of your rifle with camo tape like that make it invisible to coyotes? Asking for a friend...

I do it to hide the shine of the barrel.

Tell your friend I said "Hi."

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
People take a risk any time they take a vaccine for any illness, and it's usually a very small risk for a potentially great gain.

In the case of Covid, what is the “great gain”? I have about a .02 percent chance or less of dying from it IF I catch it. Now maybe I’m just a dummy who can only do arithmetic, but I can’t really see any utility in taking a vaccine when measured against those really small chances of harm.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/03/21.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
JoeBob, it's a relative risk, like anything else. Your chance of dying from CoV2 if you catch it is low, as you rightly point out. (But if you DO get hospitalized in an ICU and die, it's a slow and pretty sch!tty death.) And as I replied to Idaho Shooter above, your risk of dying from the vaccine is really, really low. The difference in relative risks of the two is quite substantial, which even an arithmetician can see, I'm sure.

When you were vaccinated as a kid against measles, mumps, and rubella, your chance of dying from one of those diseases was very small, but not zero. For vulnerable kids, like those with cerebral palsy, or leukemia, congenital heart disease, however, the risk of death from those disease was much, much higher. Your risk of dying from the vaccine was significantly smaller than anyone's risk of dying from the disease, which is why the public health system and your parents made the decision to go ahead with your vaccine as a kid.

The benefits of the MMR vaccine did not just accrue to you, however. By vaccinating 85%+ of the kid population we reduced the overall incidence of those diseases in the entire population, which in turn meant that. By getting YOU vaccinated, your parents (and the PH system) conferred a far greater level of protection for the vulnerable kids. As a consequence a lot of those kids got past their dire childhood diseases and grew up to become productive members of society.

I didn't get the Pfizer vaccine because I was afraid of getting CoV2. I got it because I know that if I get it, and you get it, and 75-85% of the population gets it, a lot of nice old grannies won't get it and die from it. See WyColoCowboy's post 2 up from here as I write this.

But if you persist in seeing this as a "what's in it for me" question, there's not much I can say to help you.

Last edited by DocRocket; 05/03/21.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by DocRocket

I do it to hide the shine of the barrel.

Tell your friend I said "Hi."

I figgered. I might have my friend buy some of that camo tape next time he goes coyote killing. laugh

Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (01Foreman400, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 55 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,463
Posts18,489,835
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.