V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
motel hell

the birds

psycho

texas chainsaw massacre

some of those came out before 70, but was after 70 when i saw them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yes, The Birds was scary for me as a kid watching it. But wasn't that in the 60s?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

No chit genius, you ain't real... The desert out here is a freaky place at night and when you out there by your lonesome for long periods of time walking around with a flashlight looking for a downed animal your imagination can sometimes run a little wild that's all I'm saying GFY
If no one told you you're a moron today let me be the first.

Try disconnecting your pussy.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by slumlord
The Blob scared Boomers pretty bad. LOL

Mothra dude, Mothra.

I hated moths for years after seeing that as a little kid. Fuggin turn the light off in here, it's drawing moths. No need for a night light in my room.

The Mothman Prophecies was loosely based on real occurrences supposedly.

🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I say fugg that Mothman stuff too!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This was a decent scary western

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Salem’s Lot; 1979. Still a frightening movie, with few “special effects”

Yeah
That kid scratching on the window. . . . Ughhhhh
and Geoffrey Lewis sitting in that rocker. . . Ughhhhhh

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Prince of Darkness back in the 80's-90's

That scared the hooey out of me for real.
Still makes the hair on my neck stand up

And the Omen
The 1st Exorcist - that laugh ughhhhhhh
and of course the 1st time I saw the
green pea soup scene

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Flesh for Frankenstein

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Actually late 60s but saw it in early 70s, "Wait Until Dark" with Audrey Hepburn, Alan Arkin and Efram Zimbalist Jr.. Still makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The Howling,when that damn werewolf reaches out and takes the files from that girls hand.Still gives me the creeps.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The sixth sense, that was a mind fugg ....

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
The Birds wigged me out when I was a kid.

Was probably the '60s however.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Lslite
The Howling,when that damn werewolf reaches out and takes the files from that girls hand.Still gives me the creeps.

Dee Wallace was hot when she was young. She was also in Cujo, which was another great horror flick.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When Halloween came out I was 18 years old and shared a house in Houston Tx w two other guys that we worked together doing drywall finishing.

One of the guys was 6’5” the other 5’10”. The smaller guy had his lil bro visiting from Mo. at the time.

I had a steady gf at the time that lived just down the street w her parents.

The 5 of us planned on going to the Sunday matinee showing of Halloween.

The gf & I ran late as we had to do something of great importance before heading to the theater.

When sh & I arrived the movie had already started, the theater wasn’t full but certainly a good number of folks there.

As I scanned the place looking for my crew, bingo ! They were silhouetted by the light from the screen & I could see the 6’5” guy in the middle of the two smaller brothers.

We slunk down the aisle quietly & sat right behind them. They were already so engrossed by the movie, they were unaware of our presence.

I don’t know what overcame me, but when it got to a really suspenseful & scary part of the movie, I reached out & grabbed big boy by the shoulders & let out a low guttural growl in his ear.

That big sob leapt to his feet, with a blood curdling scream sure to impress any woman or Comanche warrior.

Every head in the theater swiveled to see just who had been murdered right there.

I was pretty sure he was gonna kill me, but the four of us were laughing so hard he soon joined in.

God those were good times, getting in fights at Gilleys & the Nesadel. Bailing each other outa jail. Going to Bolivar Island, Galveston & other places. Bunch of idiots we were, swimming down streets in the floodwaters, wonder we didn’t die.

We sent the lil brother home w a giant bald spot in the back of his head, from getting the hair ripped out by a guy in the Nesadel parking lot one night. Bastard we caught up w him later there & got revenge.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wrong Turn/2003 Inbred cannibalistic hillbillies Nothin' scarier

And "Devil's Rejects/2005 A Rob Zombie flick

Last edited by swamphunter; 05/04/21.

You gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

No chit genius, you ain't real... The desert out here is a freaky place at night and when you out there by your lonesome for long periods of time walking around with a flashlight looking for a downed animal your imagination can sometimes run a little wild that's all I'm saying GFY
If no one told you you're a moron today let me be the first.

Try disconnecting your pussy.

LOL

Shame your mother didn't swallow...
LMFAO

Coyotes shot no waiting.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
An Innocent Man w/Tom Selleck

Woke me on the fact of just how vulnerable an everyday person can be.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hey, someone’s going to get really hurt here soon if people keep leaving their twats laying around on the floor.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
When Halloween came out I was 18 years old and shared a house in Houston Tx w two other guys that we worked together doing drywall finishing.

One of the guys was 6’5” the other 5’10”. The smaller guy had his lil bro visiting from Mo. at the time.

I had a steady gf at the time that lived just down the street w her parents.

The 5 of us planned on going to the Sunday matinee showing of Halloween.

The gf & I ran late as we had to do something of great importance before heading to the theater.

When sh & I arrived the movie had already started, the theater wasn’t full but certainly a good number of folks there.

As I scanned the place looking for my crew, bingo ! They were silhouetted by the light from the screen & I could see the 6’5” guy in the middle of the two smaller brothers.

We slunk down the aisle quietly & sat right behind them. They were already so engrossed by the movie, they were unaware of our presence.

I don’t know what overcame me, but when it got to a really suspenseful & scary part of the movie, I reached out & grabbed big boy by the shoulders & let out a low guttural growl in his ear.

That big sob leapt to his feet, with a blood curdling scream sure to impress any woman or Comanche warrior.

Every head in the theater swiveled to see just who had been murdered right there.

I was pretty sure he was gonna kill me, but the four of us were laughing so hard he soon joined in.

God those were good times, getting in fights at Gilleys & the Nesadel. Bailing each other outa jail. Going to Bolivar Island, Galveston & other places. Bunch of idiots we were, swimming down streets in the floodwaters, wonder we didn’t die.

We sent the lil brother home w a giant bald spot in the back of his head, from getting the hair ripped out by a guy in the Nesadel parking lot one night. Bastard we caught up w him later there & got revenge.
lmao, watched at the drive inn, my buddy had a mannequin head and a black overcoat he put it on with the head sticking out the top and started walking around peeking into people's cars. we got kicked out lol hadn't thought of that in over fortyyrs.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (7mm_Loco, AB2506, 673, 264mag, 44automag, 450yukon, 18 invisible), 1,010 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,888
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.