Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[
[/quote]

You guys know this dipschit Ruger4Life is Happy Camper's sock puppet.[/quote]

Ha! Yes, it’s totally impossible that two people that don’t know each other might actually share the same views. They must be collaborating together to push an agenda on a mostly redneck, country boy forum. At least I know you are a Demonrat now; thanks for the heads-up!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Forgive me, I misinterpreted your question. I do not see any conclusive evidence yet that there is any superiority of either naturally acquired or vaccine mediated immunity. That will no doubt become clearer with time. I'm still on the fence on this one, myself.

Unfugging believable.

You just exposed yourself to not having the first clue as to what you are talking about.

The deadly Covid-19 Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) shots only produce ONE (1) part of the virus, the S1 protein, "spike protein", so the body only creates an antibody for that ONE (1) protein.

When you get the virus naturally, your body creates multiples of antibodies for ALL OF the different proteins of the virus cell, NOT JUST THE ONE as described above, the S1 protein.

So obviously when you get the virus naturally, you get true immunity being your body created antibodies to give T-cell recognition to ALL PARTS OF THE VIRUS cell, S1 protein and N protein.

ROFLMAO, and here you attempt to discredit me here.

Holy fugging Batman. I could not write anything more gut wrenching laughable than what you just wrote.

Mentally deranged cyberstalking trolls never.....never....fail to come through, and expose themselves for the clueless people they truly are.

Uh, NO, it won't become, "clearer with time' as you stated, because anybody with Biology 101 knowledge knows what I just proved here and now, that is, the shot can "never" give you true immunization. Shame you don't, "doc". [cough]

Please explain how the mRNA instructions create the N protein, so the body can create antibodies to provide T-cell recognition for "that" part of the virus.

Oh, that's right, I'm not worth talking to......laughing my azz off. Holy scheit this is hilarious, "doctor".

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
None are so blind as he who will not see!

Deffinite proof here that people are great at disbelieving anything which does not fit into their preformed opinions. Minds are totally closed to new data.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
One lab rat said to the other, “Have you taken the Covid vaccine”? The other replies, “Hell no! I’m gonna wait until I see how the experimental trials with human volunteers turns out”!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
One lab rat said to the other, “Have you taken the Covid vaccine”? The other replies, “Hell no! I’m gonna wait until I see how the experimental trials with human volunteers turns out”!

LOL. Exactly. grin

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Forgive me, I misinterpreted your question. I do not see any conclusive evidence yet that there is any superiority of either naturally acquired or vaccine mediated immunity. That will no doubt become clearer with time. I'm still on the fence on this one, myself.

Unfugging believable.

You just exposed yourself to not having the first clue as to what you are talking about.

The deadly Covid-19 Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) shots only produce ONE (1) part of the virus, the S1 protein, "spike protein", so the body only creates an antibody for that ONE (1) protein.

When you get the virus naturally, your body creates multiples of antibodies for ALL OF the different proteins of the virus cell, NOT JUST THE ONE as described above, the S1 protein.

So obviously when you get the virus naturally, you get true immunity being your body created antibodies to give T-cell recognition to ALL PARTS OF THE VIRUS cell, S1 protein and N protein.

ROFLMAO, and here you attempt to discredit me here.

Holy fugging Batman. I could not write anything more gut wrenching laughable than what you just wrote.

Mentally deranged cyberstalking trolls never.....never....fail to come through, and expose themselves for the clueless people they truly are.

Uh, NO, it won't become, "clearer with time' as you stated, because anybody with Biology 101 knowledge knows what I just proved here and now, that is, the shot can "never" give you true immunization. Shame you don't, "doc". [cough]

Please explain how the mRNA instructions create the N protein, so the body can create antibodies to provide T-cell recognition for "that" part of the virus.

Oh, that's right, I'm not worth talking to......laughing my azz off. Holy scheit this is hilarious, "doctor".

Okay, here's a slow one right over the plate. Go ahead, knock it out of the park!

What percentage of Covid 19 virus particles do not contain this S1 "spike protein"?

Is it kind of like:

"Hey we just developed a pathogen which attacks the central nervous system of a mosquito and kills it!"

"What.... just the CNS? What about all the mosquitos with no CNS?"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[

You guys know this dipschit Ruger4Life is Happy Camper's sock puppet.[/quote]

Ha! Yes, it’s totally impossible that two people that don’t know each other might actually share the same views. They must be collaborating together to push an agenda on a mostly redneck, country boy forum. At least I know you are a Demonrat now; thanks for the heads-up! [/quote]

Laughing. Swing and a very big miss.
Learn how to properly quote.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
[

You guys know this dipschit Ruger4Life is Happy Camper's sock puppet.

Ha! Yes, it’s totally impossible that two people that don’t know each other might actually share the same views. They must be collaborating together to push an agenda on a mostly redneck, country boy forum. At least I know you are a Demonrat now; thanks for the heads-up! [/quote]

Laughing. Swing and a very big miss.
Learn how to properly quote.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/quote]

Typical response from libtards that are intellectually inferior and don’t have the capacity to defend their own faulty, erroneous viewpoints: find something extremely irrelevant that you can ridicule, because your own argument doesn’t hold water! Lol! Demonrats are all the same!!! Yeah, I’ll study up on how to “properly” quote on this Redneck Forum. Thanks for giving me some real chuckles tonight!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by erikj

There is a lot of speculation about this, a lot of theorizing, but the broad brushstrokes seem to be that in the world of viral ecology, the various respiratory pathogens exist in a sort of steady-state with each other, competing for a limited number of susceptible human hosts. CoV2 as a novel virus was/is able to out-compete the usual villains for this susceptible population, and has driven the others into the background. They are still there, just not in numbers even close to what we usually see. It's gonna be interesting to see how this plays out when the fall virus season hits us.

If that's the case, is being vaccinated for CoV2, leave an opening for other viruses that might be in the steady-state background?

No. Those viruses have been there all along, and if you didn't have a certain level of background immunity to them and other viruses like them, you'd have been dead a long time ago.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob

So the only way here immunity will be achieved is by the vaccine? That’s your position? Is it true herd immunity if one can still get and pass Covid after taking the vaccine?

I suggested you were being disingenuous yesterday, and retracted it. You aren't being disingenuous. You're only being willfully obtuse and argumentative.

Oh well, then good. What is the utility for someone who has already had Covid to take the vaccine? Do you allege that the vaccine imports some superior immunity?

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/04/21.
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

As for the disappearance of flu, let’s be realistic.

Yes, let's.

First thing, it didn't "disappear" at all, it was still extant, but at a vastly reduced incidence. I have summarized the viral ecology theory for that previously.

You may recall that I posted yesterday that the incidence of ALL the usual seasonal respiratory pathogens was far below normal numbers last fall and winter, by my own observations and laboratory testing, and this has been corroborated by hospital emergency physicians all over the USA and Canada that I am in regular contact with. In order for this to happen, it had to be a real phenomenon. There are simply too many physicians and too many laboratories involved for this to be a vast conspiracy. But if someone likes to see evil puppetmasters and vast conspiracies, I'm sure this will be no impediment to believing in yet another conspiracy.

... a disease that has infected millions of people every single year for more or less the entire history of the human race in essence disappeared in less than a calendar year, or that there is a significant amount of misdiagnosis going on?

Your understanding of the history of influenza is deficient, sadly. Flu has been with us for no more than a few hundred years. Earliest reports consistent with influenza epidemics date it to no earlier than the 16trh century. This is not just from examination of the historical record, but from virologists' analyses of influenza's genetic material, which points to the key original mutation(s) occurring within the past 600 years or so. Some people claim Hippocrates identified flu in 412 BC, but even cursory reading of his description tells the reader that he was describing a set of symptoms common to many respiratory viruses. It was most likely a different virus, one which may no longer exist in the modern world. Again, the molecular biology of the genetic material argues against it.

In any case, viruses do sometimes "just disappear". I wonder if you might have heard of "the sweating sickness"? No? Henry VII, Henry VIII, Arthur the Prince of Wales? Ring any bells? It was a deadly plague that swept Europe repeatedly in the 16th century, killed millions of people, then just disappeared. What it was, exactly, nobody knows for sure, but virologists speculate it may have been a species of hantavirus. The point is that it disappeared and has never reappeared, for reasons no one can adequately explain.

Nature is like that. Sometimes in the inexplicable happens. Just because it's inexplicable does not mean that human conspiracy is behind the events.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

What is the utility for someone who has already had Covid to take the vaccine? Do you allege that the vaccine imports some superior immunity?

I'm looking through my previous posts for some inkling that I may have said someone who's had CoV2 should take the vaccine, and I can't find anything of the sort. Strange that you should suggest I wrote that.

Likewise, I can't find anywhere that I wrote the vaccines "import" [sic] superior immunity.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

As for the disappearance of flu, let’s be realistic.

Yes, let's.

First thing, it didn't "disappear" at all, it was still extant, but at a vastly reduced incidence. I have summarized the viral ecology theory for that previously.

You may recall that I posted yesterday that the incidence of ALL the usual seasonal respiratory pathogens was far below normal numbers last fall and winter, by my own observations and laboratory testing, and this has been corroborated by hospital emergency physicians all over the USA and Canada that I am in regular contact with. In order for this to happen, it had to be a real phenomenon. There are simply too many physicians and too many laboratories involved for this to be a vast conspiracy. But if someone likes to see evil puppetmasters and vast conspiracies, I'm sure this will be no impediment to believing in yet another conspiracy.

... a disease that has infected millions of people every single year for more or less the entire history of the human race in essence disappeared in less than a calendar year, or that there is a significant amount of misdiagnosis going on?

Your understanding of the history of influenza is deficient, sadly. Flu has been with us for no more than a few hundred years. Earliest reports consistent with influenza epidemics date it to no earlier than the 16trh century. This is not just from examination of the historical record, but from virologists' analyses of influenza's genetic material, which points to the key original mutation(s) occurring within the past 600 years or so. Some people claim Hippocrates identified flu in 412 BC, but even cursory reading of his description tells the reader that he was describing a set of symptoms common to many respiratory viruses. It was most likely a different virus, one which may no longer exist in the modern world. Again, the molecular biology of the genetic material argues against it.

In any case, viruses do sometimes "just disappear". I wonder if you might have heard of "the sweating sickness"? No? Henry VII, Henry VIII, Arthur the Prince of Wales? Ring any bells? It was a deadly plague that swept Europe repeatedly in the 16th century, killed millions of people, then just disappeared. What it was, exactly, nobody knows for sure, but virologists speculate it may have been a species of hantavirus. The point is that it disappeared and has never reappeared, for reasons no one can adequately explain.

Nature is like that. Sometimes in the inexplicable happens. Just because it's inexplicable does not mean that human conspiracy is behind the events.

I never realized you were condescendingly smarmy as you are.

First, yes, I have heard of the sweating sickness. And unlike influenza, it was extant for fewer than 100 years. It appeared in the reign of Henry VII and appeared for the last time in the reign of Edward VI. In that time, it followed a well established pattern. It was incredibly virulent and deadly to start, then it would come back in waves, sometimes years apart, with each wave becoming less virulent and deadly. It was not virtually endemic in the human population for at least five or six centuries as we can absolutely prove with influenza.

Extremely unlikely that influenza would disappear as it apparently has. And no, I haven’t alleged a human conspiracy. I can think of an easy reason why it would appear to be so. And doubly so since the number of Covid cases almost exactly matches what you would expect to see in a heavy flu year.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

I never realized you were condescendingly smarmy as you are.

I realize I'm not a lawyer, so my smarmy isn't up to courtroom standards, but I try. (JK, counselor.) But seriously, you might could try dialing back your own attitude a bit, if you want folks to not give you attitude back.

Extremely unlikely that influenza would disappear as it apparently has.

Negative. It didn't disappear, we saw cases all through flu season. Just not very many of them. It's still there, and it will be back. Bank on it.

But it will, eventually, disappear. All viruses do.

And no, I haven’t alleged a human conspiracy. I can think of an easy reason why it would appear to be so. And doubly so since the number of Covid cases almost exactly matches what you would expect to see in a heavy flu year.

I'm not sure I alleged you were alleging a human conspiracy, but plenty of others are, as you know.

As I briefly discussed earlier, the appearance is consistent with the concept of an ecological balance of respiratory virus species, which all compete for the same sub-population of human hosts that are susceptible to infection. Since the vast majority of people who die of influenza each year are in poor baseline health, and this is the population that ALL respiratory viruses compete for, it makes sense that this population would be the ones dying from CoV2 recently. and will die from in the next wave in the USA this winter.

Last edited by DocRocket; 05/04/21.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Highly Cited COVID Doctor Comes To Stunning Conclusion: Gov’t ‘Scrubbing Unprecedented Numbers’ Of Injection-Related Deaths

3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries reported between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05...ted-numbers-of-injection-related-deaths/

"Dr. Peter McCullough, in a 32-minute interview with journalist Alex Newman, said if this were any other vaccine it would have been pulled from the market by now for safety reasons.

McCullough holds the honor of being the most cited medical doctor on COVID-19 treatments at the National Library of Medicine, with more than 600 citations. He has testified before Congress and won numerous awards during his distinguished medical career.

Between Dec. 14 and April 23, there were 3,544 deaths reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS], along with 12,619 serious injuries.

One might expect these numbers would trigger an exhaustive investigation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. But the opposite has occurred. According to McCullough, the government has taken what amounts to a passing glance at the alarming numbers and dismissed them with a bare minimum of scrutiny.

A typical new drug at about five deaths, unexplained deaths, we get a black-box warning, your listeners would see it on TV, saying it may cause death,” McCullough said. “And then at about 50 deaths it’s pulled off the market.”

The U.S. has a precedent for this. In 1976 during the Swine Flu pandemic the U.S. attempted to vaccinate 55 million Americans, but at that point the shot caused about 500 cases of paralysis and 25 deaths.

The program was killed, at 25 deaths,” McCullough said

Compare that type of response to the government’s reaction to much higher reported death numbers related to the Moderna and Pfizer shots and the contrast is alarming, McCullough said, especially when the shots have not even been granted full FDA approval and are only being allowed on the market under an Emergency Use Authorization...."

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Highly Cited COVID Doctor Comes To Stunning Conclusion: Gov’t ‘Scrubbing Unprecedented Numbers’ Of Injection-Related Deaths

3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries reported between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021

"Dr. Peter McCullough, in a 32-minute interview with journalist Alex Newman, said if this were any other vaccine it would have been pulled from the market by now for safety reasons.

McCullough holds the honor of being the most cited medical doctor on COVID-19 treatments at the National Library of Medicine, with more than 600 citations. He has testified before Congress and won numerous awards during his distinguished medical career.

Between Dec. 14 and April 23, there were 3,544 deaths reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS], along with 12,619 serious injuries.

One might expect these numbers would trigger an exhaustive investigation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. But the opposite has occurred. According to McCullough, the government has taken what amounts to a passing glance at the alarming numbers and dismissed them with a bare minimum of scrutiny.

A typical new drug at about five deaths, unexplained deaths, we get a black-box warning, your listeners would see it on TV, saying it may cause death,” McCullough said. “And then at about 50 deaths it’s pulled off the market.”

The U.S. has a precedent for this. In 1976 during the Swine Flu pandemic the U.S. attempted to vaccinate 55 million Americans, but at that point the shot caused about 500 cases of paralysis and 25 deaths.

Compare that type of response to the government’s reaction to much higher reported death numbers related to the Moderna and Pfizer shots and the contrast is alarming, McCullough said, especially when the shots have not even been granted full FDA approval and are only being allowed on the market under an Emergency Use Authorization...."

Nothing to see here folks; let’s move along. Lol!

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Pfizer got sued for $2.3BIL in 2009 for “bribing doctors and suppressing adverse trial results”.

OOPS.....

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

"He is far from Stupid"

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

How many time do we need to discuss these numbers?

Again, SO WHAT? Comparing the safety of this vaccine to the safety of other vaccines is of no import.

The ONLY important question is: Is taking the vaccine safer than getting the disease.

YOUR numbers, YOUR statistics tell us yes. The Vaccine is safer than the disease. 100 times safer.

Is it better to bury the vaccine and let 330,000 die of viral pneumonia, or administer the vaccine and see 3,300 die?

Very anxious to see your response!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Nothing to see here folks; let’s move along. Lol!
Actually there probably isn't. 3544 people dying in a year and a half is probably pretty average, particularly when they are older citizens as all the old folks went first and millions of doses were available. I'm thinking 3544 was remarkable!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

CDC Violated Law: Inflated COVID-19 Cases and Fatalities. “How Deaths are Reported”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cdc-violated-law-inflate-covid-cases-fatalities-2/5744223

"Dr. Henry Ealy and his team started looking at CDC data on COVID-19 cases and fatalities in mid-March 2020, quickly realizing the agency was vastly exaggerating fatalities.

Over-reporting of fatalities was enabled by a March 2020 change in how cause of death is reported on death certificates. Rather than listing COVID-19 as a contributing cause in cases where people died from other underlying conditions, it was to be listed as the primary cause

As of August 23, 2020, the CDC reported 161,392 fatalities caused by COVID-19. Had the long-standing, original guidelines for death reporting been used, there would have only been 9,684 total fatalities due to COVID-19.

The CDC violated federal law, as the Paperwork Reduction Act requires data collection and publication to be overseen by the Office of Management and Budget. Proposed changes must be published in the Federal Register and be open to public comment. None of these transparency rules were followed"

With 3,305 deaths in four months so far this year from receiving the shot, we are on course to mass murdering the same "true" amount of people who died from Covid-19 as will be murdered from the deadly shot.

3305(Deaths from 4 months of shots) x 3 = 9,915 (Yearly Projection based of first 4 months death rate)

Actual CV19 Deaths = 9,684 (True Deaths from CV19)

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 18 of 26 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 61 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,475
Posts18,489,932
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.