Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Per the WSJ (front page)
Pharmacy companies will start making their vaccine as pills and nasal spray making it clear that it really is just long lasting cold medicine designed to suppress symptoms..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The companies already said that 2shots aren't enough and boosters would be needed. Hell they don't even know how long these shots last. Plus you can still get the bug.

We shut our country down and alot of states are still impeding on rights over a frickin glorified flu shot

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
The fact that it doesn't keep you from getting or spreading covid proves it's not a vaccine

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
People are being played and you know what many are falling for this crap and rolling with the flow.I already hear people talking about the next Stimulus check they claim is coming in July.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
C'mon guys, it's a virus. Virus"s virus.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Per the WSJ (front page)
Pharmacy companies will start making their vaccine as pills and nasal spray making it clear that it really is just long lasting cold medicine designed to suppress symptoms..

Pfizer and Astra Zeneca have the pill in trials presently and are hoping for the FDA fast track approval on it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Why do YOU NEED evidence, MAN???????

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Torqued
The fact that it doesn't keep you from getting or spreading covid proves it's not a vaccine

That's not a fact. 3-5% can still get and spread it because the moderna and Pfizer vaccines have 95-97% efficacy. Fauci only says you can still get it because they don't want people to take their masks off.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 05/04/21.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Per the WSJ (front page)

Pfizer and Astra Zeneca have the pill in trials presently and are hoping for the FDA fast track approval on it.

Meanwhile, WE are just hoping for fast track approval on your dumb azz!!!
''

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Per the WSJ (front page)

Meanwhile, WE are just hoping for fast track approval on your dumb azz!!!
''

Go ride your Ruckus.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The depth and breadth of medical knowledge on this forum is staggering. I think I am going to go to a doctor's forum and talk guns with the experts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The whole thing is for power and money. They do not care about people.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The depth and breadth of medical knowledge on this forum is staggering. I think I am going to go to a doctor's forum and talk guns with the experts.

Mr BarnYard,
With all due respect your knowledge on firearms, hunting, or manliness is deemed Not Applicable to this Forum Of Men.

Thank You

Management

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Mr BarnYard,
With all due respect your knowledge on firearms, hunting, or manliness is deemed Not Applicable to this Forum Of Men.

Thank You

Management

Ok....That was funny !

GFY BBE

LOL

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It seems that, by definition, the Pfizer and ModeRNA "vaccines" are simply not vaccines.

https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionary/vaccine

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Per the WSJ (front page)

You know this is one of the few things I have read about THE VACCINE that actually makes sense. It doesn't prevent you from getting the China flu, it doesn't keep you from spreading the Shanghi Shivers, and you still should wear a mask. It only lessens the symptoms. Isn't that what Nyquil, Tamiflu, coricidrin and all those other cold medicines do? A pill or liquid makes perfect sense. No need to jab with a needle. Buy it if you want or not. Totally up to the individual.

Last edited by 45_100; 05/04/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 45_100
Per the WSJ (front page)

You know this is one of the few things I have read about THE VACCINE that actually makes sense. It doesn't prevent you from getting the China flu, it doesn't keep you from spreading the Shanghi Shivers, and you still should wear a mask. It only lessens the symptoms. Isn't that what Nyquil, Tamiflu, coricidrin and all those other cold medicines do? A pill or liquid makes perfect sense. No need to jab with a needle.

The “pill “ is a softer, more gentle sales pitch to the public and it’ll work well with the masses but I doubt it will be free like the shots are presently.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Per the WSJ (front page)

You know this is one of the few things I have read about THE VACCINE that actually makes sense. It doesn't prevent you from getting the China flu, it doesn't keep you from spreading the Shanghi Shivers, and you still should wear a mask. It only lessens the symptoms. Isn't that what Nyquil, Tamiflu, coricidrin and all those other cold medicines do? A pill or liquid makes perfect sense. No need to jab with a needle.

The “pill “ is a softer, more gentle sales pitch to the public and it’ll work well with the masses but I doubt it will be free like the shots are presently.

I edited the post slightly but you basically said what I added.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Per the WSJ (front page)

I edited the post slightly but you basically said what I added.

I see.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
The companies already said that 2shots aren't enough and boosters would be needed. Hell they don't even know how long these shots last. Plus you can still get the bug.

We shut our country down and alot of states are still impeding on rights over a frickin glorified flu shot

And still importing Chink wares by the boatload, infected illegals to whereabouts unknown and have the Bill of Rights about round filed.

I'm sure we can spend our way out of the minor issues though....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 3,331 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,505
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.