Home
Per the WSJ (front page)
Pharmacy companies will start making their vaccine as pills and nasal spray making it clear that it really is just long lasting cold medicine designed to suppress symptoms..
The companies already said that 2shots aren't enough and boosters would be needed. Hell they don't even know how long these shots last. Plus you can still get the bug.

We shut our country down and alot of states are still impeding on rights over a frickin glorified flu shot
The fact that it doesn't keep you from getting or spreading covid proves it's not a vaccine
People are being played and you know what many are falling for this crap and rolling with the flow.I already hear people talking about the next Stimulus check they claim is coming in July.
C'mon guys, it's a virus. Virus"s virus.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Per the WSJ (front page)
Pharmacy companies will start making their vaccine as pills and nasal spray making it clear that it really is just long lasting cold medicine designed to suppress symptoms..

Pfizer and Astra Zeneca have the pill in trials presently and are hoping for the FDA fast track approval on it.
Why do YOU NEED evidence, MAN???????
Originally Posted by Torqued
The fact that it doesn't keep you from getting or spreading covid proves it's not a vaccine

That's not a fact. 3-5% can still get and spread it because the moderna and Pfizer vaccines have 95-97% efficacy. Fauci only says you can still get it because they don't want people to take their masks off.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Per the WSJ (front page)

Pfizer and Astra Zeneca have the pill in trials presently and are hoping for the FDA fast track approval on it.

Meanwhile, WE are just hoping for fast track approval on your dumb azz!!!
''
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Per the WSJ (front page)

Meanwhile, WE are just hoping for fast track approval on your dumb azz!!!
''

Go ride your Ruckus.
The depth and breadth of medical knowledge on this forum is staggering. I think I am going to go to a doctor's forum and talk guns with the experts.
The whole thing is for power and money. They do not care about people.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The depth and breadth of medical knowledge on this forum is staggering. I think I am going to go to a doctor's forum and talk guns with the experts.

Mr BarnYard,
With all due respect your knowledge on firearms, hunting, or manliness is deemed Not Applicable to this Forum Of Men.

Thank You

Management
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Mr BarnYard,
With all due respect your knowledge on firearms, hunting, or manliness is deemed Not Applicable to this Forum Of Men.

Thank You

Management

Ok....That was funny !

GFY BBE

LOL

🦫
It seems that, by definition, the Pfizer and ModeRNA "vaccines" are simply not vaccines.

https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionary/vaccine
Per the WSJ (front page)

You know this is one of the few things I have read about THE VACCINE that actually makes sense. It doesn't prevent you from getting the China flu, it doesn't keep you from spreading the Shanghi Shivers, and you still should wear a mask. It only lessens the symptoms. Isn't that what Nyquil, Tamiflu, coricidrin and all those other cold medicines do? A pill or liquid makes perfect sense. No need to jab with a needle. Buy it if you want or not. Totally up to the individual.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Per the WSJ (front page)

You know this is one of the few things I have read about THE VACCINE that actually makes sense. It doesn't prevent you from getting the China flu, it doesn't keep you from spreading the Shanghi Shivers, and you still should wear a mask. It only lessens the symptoms. Isn't that what Nyquil, Tamiflu, coricidrin and all those other cold medicines do? A pill or liquid makes perfect sense. No need to jab with a needle.

The “pill “ is a softer, more gentle sales pitch to the public and it’ll work well with the masses but I doubt it will be free like the shots are presently.
Per the WSJ (front page)

You know this is one of the few things I have read about THE VACCINE that actually makes sense. It doesn't prevent you from getting the China flu, it doesn't keep you from spreading the Shanghi Shivers, and you still should wear a mask. It only lessens the symptoms. Isn't that what Nyquil, Tamiflu, coricidrin and all those other cold medicines do? A pill or liquid makes perfect sense. No need to jab with a needle.

The “pill “ is a softer, more gentle sales pitch to the public and it’ll work well with the masses but I doubt it will be free like the shots are presently.

I edited the post slightly but you basically said what I added.
Per the WSJ (front page)

I edited the post slightly but you basically said what I added.

I see.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
The companies already said that 2shots aren't enough and boosters would be needed. Hell they don't even know how long these shots last. Plus you can still get the bug.

We shut our country down and alot of states are still impeding on rights over a frickin glorified flu shot

And still importing Chink wares by the boatload, infected illegals to whereabouts unknown and have the Bill of Rights about round filed.

I'm sure we can spend our way out of the minor issues though....
Per the WSJ (front page)

So it will be basically like abortion is now?

Makes sense, peddlers and all.
Originally Posted by HawkI
Per the WSJ (front page)

So it will be basically like abortion is now?

Makes sense, peddlers and all.

Like abortion ?
I f you wanna take a pill, ya gotta pay pharma. You wanna see a doc, it's free...for YOU of course.

This really isn't all that difficult is it?
I refuse to walk into the NWO squeeze chute for an untested gene therapy shot that alters my DNA.

but you go ahead, rubes. Not playing.
Originally Posted by Morewood
I refuse to walk into the NWO squeeze chute for an untested gene therapy shot that alters my DNA.

but you go ahead, rubes. Not playing.

But you can trust Bill Gates. He's just a kindly ol codger like prince Charles who just happens to think there's too many people in the world. He said that when he dies, he wants to be reincarnated into a deadly virus that wipes out the population.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/meet-bill-gates-and-the-serial-killer-within_Jr2PYPR51Edcf5Z.html
Originally Posted by Stophel
It seems that, by definition, the Pfizer and ModeRNA "vaccines" are simply not vaccines.

It seems that, by definition, they are vaccines.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine

Actually the definitions there do describe the purpose of the pfizer and moderna "vaccine"

BYE!
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

laugh laugh

I wonder when they added definition "b"!

laugh
Originally Posted by Tico

Actually the definitions there do describe the purpose of the pfizer and moderna "vaccine"

You didn't read them very carefully.
Kill & Mekilla Hates have openly said multiple times over the past 10 years that the global population needs to be reduced by billions of people (not millions, mind you!). And this psychopath is funding the genetically-altering “vaccine” all over the world? You can’t make this evil crap up! Line up and take your jab folks! After all, it’s for the “greator good”!!!
I don't know what it is, but they ain't gonna inject that schit into my body. I'm just fine without it.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

If the facts don't support the lagend, print the legend!
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I don't know what it is, but they ain't gonna inject that schit into my body. I'm just fine without it.
Hear-hear.

They are "money makers".

Far more important.

Some here actually work with critically ill covid patients on a regular basis.

Just an observation.
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Kill & Mekilla Hates have openly said multiple times over the past 10 years that the global population needs to be reduced by billions of people (not millions, mind you!). And this psychopath is funding the genetically-altering “vaccine” all over the world? You can’t make this evil crap up! Line up and take your jab folks! After all, it’s for the “greator good”!!!
Like Scrooge, Gates considers the regular people to be the surplus population. Scrooge later had it pointed out that it was HIM who was surplus.

“At this festive season of the year, Mr. Scrooge,” said the [one of the gentlemen], taking up a pen, “it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the Poor and destitute, who suffer greatly at the present time. Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir.”

“Are there no prisons?” asked Scrooge.

“Plenty of prisons,” said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.

“And the Union workhouses?” demanded Scrooge. “Are they still in operation?”

“They are. Still,” returned the gentleman, “I wish I could say they were not.”

“The Treadmill and the Poor Law are in full vigour, then?” said Scrooge.

“Both very busy, sir.”

“Oh! I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course,” said Scrooge. “I’m very glad to hear it.”

“Under the impression that they scarcely furnish Christian cheer of mind or body to the multitude,” returned the gentleman, “a few of us are endeavouring to raise a fund to buy the Poor some meat and drink, and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices. What shall I put you down for?”

“Nothing!” Scrooge replied.

“You wish to be anonymous?”

“I wish to be left alone,” said Scrooge. “Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don’t make merry myself at Christmas and I can’t afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned: they cost enough: and those who are badly off must go there.”

“Many can’t go there; and many would rather die.”

“If they would rather die,” said Scrooge, “they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”
Originally Posted by goalie

Some here actually work with critically ill covid patients on a regular basis.

Just an observation.

Yep.

One could also listen to the head azzhat expert Fauci.

Health professionals are definitely not in unison, which stands to reason the public isnt either.

A vaccine is an antigen which when administered produces an immunity to a disease. Is that definition in doubt?

It matters not the method of administration.

In what way do the Covid-19 vaccines not meet that definition? They produce immunity in 95% of those administered.
Fauci has known since 2005 that HCQ could stop this virus. Instead he lied about HCQ and said people would die. Now we know HCQ, vitamin D, vitamin C, Azithromycin, Ivermectin, and zinc could save lives. Immune System Booster Support Supplement with Zinc 50mg, Vitamin C, Elderberry Vitamin D3 5000 IU, Turmeric, Cumin & Ginger, Echinacea provides Immunity for Adults and Kids.

He hid this information from people in order to sell the gene modification concoction to the world. And he watched thousands of people die while knowing the cure all along.

The vaccine currently used will not keep from getting covid, will not stop the spread of covid, and will not keep you from dying from covid. On top of you still have to wear a mask, social distance, and you can still spread covid.
[quote=mtnsnake]Fauci has know since 2005 that HCQ could stop this virus. Instead he lied about HCQ and said people would die. Now we know HCQ, vitamin D, vitamin C, Azithromycin, Ivermectin, and zinc could save lives. Immune System Booster Support Supplement with Zinc 50mg, Vitamin C, Elderberry Vitamin D3 5000 IU, Turmeric, Cumin & Ginger, Echinacea provides Immunity for Adults and Kids.

He hid this information from people in order to sell the gene modification concoction to the world. And he watched thousands of people die while knowing the cure all along.[/quote]
Almost like premeditated murder.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

The vaccine currently used will not keep from getting covid, will not stop the spread of covid, and will not keep you from dying from covid. On top of you still have to wear a mask, social distance, and you can still spread covid.

This is true....for 1 out of 20 receiving the vaccine.

It has always been obvious that a mask was as good at stopping viral transmission as is a chain link fence at stopping mosquitoes.

Feel good bullschitt to appease the sheep!
Per the WSJ (front page)

Until they pull the tamiflu hype approach...
Which variant was that for?
Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?
I f you wanna take a pill, ya gotta pay pharma. You wanna see a doc, it's free...for YOU of course.

The night after pill and the fetus terminator pill are free from that wonderful group, Planned Parenthood.

Like you say not that difficult is it ?

The only pill that I take (Celebrex) ain’t free. My doc visits when needed ain’t free either.

You’ve got a better deal going than I do, apparently.
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

Also in the works is a single shot that supposedly covers the currently anticipated type of flu and the Covid, together in one injection.
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

Also in the works is a single shot that supposedly covers the currently anticipated type of flu and the Covid, together in one injection.

The SUPER DUPER vaccine, FOLKS!!!!!

LOL
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

I don't trust the crap now, a combo shot ????? No thanks.

Wonder how fast they are gonna push that through. Remember, wear your mask and 6 ft.

Someone is making a shidt ton of cash
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

I don't trust the crap now, a combo shot ????? No thanks.

Wonder how fast they are gonna push that through. Remember, wear your mask and 6 ft.

Someone is making a shidt ton of cash

The big hurdle for the pill and the combo shot is FDA approval.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by Torqued

That's not a fact. 3-5% can still get and spread it because the moderna and Pfizer vaccines have 95-97% efficacy. Fauci only says you can still get it because they don't want people to take their masks off.

They don't exactly want all of us wearing mask. Just enough to set a role model for Pelosi. We defiantly wish to continue to see her wearing a mask or better yet a muzzel.
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

Thanks...
So if there are no bad interactions between "covid" vaccine, and "flu" vaccine...
What is the Keep It Simple Stupid explanation...
After all..
They don't combine the measles vaccine with anything else, do they?
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

Thanks...
So if there are no bad interactions between "covid" vaccine, and "flu" vaccine...
What is the Keep It Simple Stupid explanation...
After all..
They don't combine the measles vaccine with anything else, do they?

I hear what you’re saying.

I can only “guess “ that the single shot is tied to the similarity of the two viruses.

This work for the single shot is being pioneered in Baton Rouge at the Pennington Biomedical Center and is in the testing phase as we speak.

Vaccine means a specially prepared antigen administered to a person for the purpose of providing immunity.

Copy

Vaccine means a specially prepared antigen, which upon administration to a person may result in immunity

Thats what you posted...says there will or MaY provide immunity

Thats what these "vaccines" claim...they MAY provide immunity

Think I read it correctly...

Vaccine means a specially prepared antigen administered to a person for the purpose of providing immunity.

Copy

Vaccine means a specially prepared antigen, which upon administration to a person may result in immunity

But the Pfizer and ModeRNA "vaccines" don't do that. Look up and see what these two "vaccines" actually do.
So why did Trump and family get the vaccine if dangerous/worthless?
In the 1950s I got the Salk injection. Later they had an oral version as the SCIENCE improved.

The night after pill and the fetus terminator pill are free from that wonderful group, Planned Parenthood.

The only pill that I take (Celebrex) ain’t free. My doc visits when needed ain’t free either.

My point being, it's being paid for by somebody, somewhere, doctors dole it out, cause many of them are on the dole.

Has the curve flattened yet? Of course not...
Waiting for your data not your opinion.

My point being, it's being paid for by somebody, somewhere, doctors dole it out, cause many of them are on the dole.

Has the curve flattened yet? Of course not...

Herd immunity, bro. That’s where it’s at.

You’re right, nothing about it is free.
Has the curve flattened yet?
Of course it has. Infection rates have been steadily declining since they peaked in January. The curve got flat and is declining.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Of course it has. Infection rates have been steadily declining since they peaked in January. The curve got flat and 8s d3clining.

From herd immunity.
Been saying from the start that this crap is not a vaccine.

Will keep saying that this crap is not a vaccine,because it's not a vaccine.
Fauci has known since 2005 that HCQ could stop this virus. Instead he lied about HCQ and said people would die.

Yes.... Fauci knew about HCQ's effectiveness on COVID in *2015*....

FIFTEEN YEARS before the virus was even known to science.

You are one special kind of stupid.

A vaccine is an antigen which when administered produces an immunity to a disease. Is that definition in doubt?

In what way do the Covid-19 vaccines not meet that definition? They produce immunity in 95% of those administered.

Where TF did you come up with that?

Fubarski please show up and curtail this moron’s BS.

Copy

But the Pfizer and ModeRNA "vaccines" don't do that. Look up and see what these two "vaccines" actually do.

So is the J&J ok?

Believe me if I ever decide to get the "vaccine" it wont be either of those two. While it is not a traditonal "vaccine" it is a "vaccine"
Originally Posted by kroo88

Where TF did you come up with that?

Fubarski please show up and curtail this moron’s BS.

So what do you have a problem with?
Definition of a vaccine? Look it up!
Efficacy rates? Look it up!

Trial after trial over several months has verified 95% immunity from Covid produced by mRNA vaccines.

Dr after Dr reports almost no Covid infections among the vaccinated population.

Please, somebody tell me HOW that is NOT a vaccine?????????????

Yes, sure, 1 out of 20 is still susceptible to the disease. That is what 95% efficacy means.

No vaccine produces 100% immunity in 100% of patients. Some do better than 95%, and some do considerably worse. They are still vaccines.

So is the J&J ok?

While it may be closer to being an actual vaccine, it definitely ain't OK!

Johnson and Johnson.... who have managed to kill people with freakin' talcum powder....
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Please explain HOW it is NOT a vaccine.

So is the J&J ok?

While it may be closer to being an actual vaccine, it definitely ain't OK!

Johnson and Johnson.... who have managed to kill people with freakin' talcum powder....

You mean because it is produced by more traditional methods?

What matters the method of production? What matters the manner in which the body produces immunity? As long as immunity is produced with considerably less physical harm than caused by the disease?

These mRNA vaccines are the coolest medical breakthrough IMO since penicillin. As the technology becomes perfected, we can produce new vaccines almost as fast as new pathogens are discovered. Epidemics can be cured as fast as they are identified.

Of course none of this will advance the cause of global population reduction.
Stupid is as stupid does. Watch Tucker Carlson’s episode that aired tonight. Very informative with stuff you will NEVER hear on other networks
The Pfizer and ModeRNA shots are not vaccines. They are essentially "gene therapy". They inject into you synthesized mRNA (NOT weakened or dead viruses or any such other thing, as in an actual vaccine). This synthetic material modifies your cells to produce a protein. The same type of protein that is supposedly found in the COVID virus, and your immune system is supposed to react to that. The claimed result is that you will be such-and-such percent effectively protected against "symptomatic covid"..... Meaning you can still get it, you can still pass it on to someone else, but you supposedly won't feel the effects of it as much. It does NOT confer immunity.

The only immunity involved here is the immunity that the pharmaceutical manufacturers have from liability for any damage or death they cause.

One also wonders how this "vaccine" might be turned off.... like, how do you stop your cells from producing this extra protein? Does it go on forever? And what consequences might there be from this increased protein in your system?
The Pfizer and ModeRNA shots are not vaccines. They are essentially "gene therapy". They inject into you synthesized mRNA (NOT weakened or dead viruses or any such other thing, as in an actual vaccine). This synthetic material modifies your cells to produce a protein. The same type of protein that is supposedly found in the COVID virus, and your immune system is supposed to react to that. The claimed result is that you will be such-and-such percent effectively protected against "symptomatic covid"..... Meaning you can still get it, you can still pass it on to someone else, but you supposedly won't feel the effects of it as much. It does NOT confer immunity.

The only immunity involved here is the immunity that the pharmaceutical manufacturers have from liability for any damage or death they cause.

One also wonders how this "vaccine" might be turned off.... like, how do you stop your cells from producing this extra protein? Does it go on forever? And what consequences might there be from this increased protein in your system?

Bingo!

This mRNA technology is truly intriguing. FDA will not fully approve either one before 2023. Until then, jab recipients are under the microscope. I will remain intrigued from the sidelines.
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Please explain HOW it is NOT a vaccine.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I trust Bill Gates and the rest of his lackeys about as far as I can sling a Holstein by the tail….
The fact that you guys are still talking about covid is exactly what they want.

It was nothing, is still nothing. Move on.
Originally Posted by kappa8

Bingo!

This mRNA technology is truly intriguing. FDA will not fully approve either one before 2023. Until then, jab recipients are under the microscope. I will remain intrigued from the sidelines.

Yep. He summed it up exactly right.
I laugh my ass off when these stupid vaccinated mother fugkers (Old Coot) still get sick as a dog.

LOL
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Bingo!

DocRocket and hatari will be along shortly.

LOL
Originally Posted by duck911
Fauci has known since 2005 that HCQ could stop this virus. Instead he lied about HCQ and said people would die.

Yes.... Fauci knew about HCQ's effectiveness on COVID in *2015*....

FIFTEEN YEARS before the virus was even known to science.

You are one special kind of stupid.

Hey duck,

Did your Not-a-RN daughter manage to survive the "frontlines."

LOL
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Bingo!

But the word vaccine gives sheep a warm and fuzzy feeling.
If the .gov and pharma companies called it a gene therapy shot the gullible wouldn't swallow it hook, line, and sinker as well.

The propaganda is working with that one simple word.

"Vaccine" means 100% protection in a sheeps mind.
Absolute immunity from the scamdemic to them when they get their shots.
They beleive what they want to beleive thru selective hearing.
It's what they have been conditioned to believe by their favorite talking heads.
All other veiws presented with cold hard facts and how the actual trials were done for only favorable results are lies to them.
Cause their talking heads they listen too will never present the truth.
They cherry pick for the agenda.

Joseph Goebbels would be proud to have been part of this.
Dr. Fauci is the Gobbels of this schitt show in many ways.

All of this is only the beginning of Liberal Socialist Democrat Utopia
If they get a 3 peat of election fruad in 2022 and have super majorities in both houses.

Nothing will stop them....
They will get the Scotus
They will have 36 lapdog states that will go along with anything they want to do with the constitution.

I hope I'm 100% wrong with the 2022 3 peat of election fraud and it's dominoe effect.

Rant over......
Of course it has. Infection rates have been steadily declining since they peaked in January. The curve got flat and 8s d3clining.

Pretty much correct on the mechanisms involved. Could not be more wrong about the results.

Investigate the data. Ignore the talking heads with an agenda, or the ones who get paid according to "clicks".
All of it is correct, you just refuse to accept the truth.
I look at it this way:
Emergency approval means that human trials (phase 2&3?) Have not been completed.

That leaves these drugs in the classification of "experimental treatments".

Now there are people, aside from those involved in the Phase 2&3 trials who gain approval for these "experimental treatments"

Who are they?

Usually they are people with terminal diseases who have exhausted other treatment options.

For instance Aids patients clamored for access to experimental treatments, I believe from something fauci was working on.

Cancer patients and those with other rare diseases also fit this group.

Personally I don't think the risk/reward works. Especially with the indemnity clause and no licenced medical provider "on the hook" for the recommendation to get it.
"Infection rates have been steadily declining since they peaked in January."

The cause of deaths, the death rates and the number of "cases" have been manipulated in the Democrat/Marxist/Communist areas of the USA (and in the rest of the world) ever since this fake pandemic started. There are no FDA approved vaccines or antibody tests for COVID-19 (influenza). The FDA has just recently given them emergency approval so (sheep/subjects) will voluntarily take the experimental vaccines. A lot of money will be made by the whole medical industry. I read recently that the death rate (from all causes) in the USA has been declining since 2014. Don't remember where I read it.
© 24hourcampfire