H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Per the WSJ (front page)
Pharmacy companies will start making their vaccine as pills and nasal spray making it clear that it really is just long lasting cold medicine designed to suppress symptoms..

You know this is one of the few things I have read about THE VACCINE that actually makes sense. It doesn't prevent you from getting the China flu, it doesn't keep you from spreading the Shanghi Shivers, and you still should wear a mask. It only lessens the symptoms. Isn't that what Nyquil, Tamiflu, coricidrin and all those other cold medicines do? A pill or liquid makes perfect sense. No need to jab with a needle.

The “pill “ is a softer, more gentle sales pitch to the public and it’ll work well with the masses but I doubt it will be free like the shots are presently.

So it will be basically like abortion is now?

Makes sense, peddlers and all.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Per the WSJ (front page)
Pharmacy companies will start making their vaccine as pills and nasal spray making it clear that it really is just long lasting cold medicine designed to suppress symptoms..

You know this is one of the few things I have read about THE VACCINE that actually makes sense. It doesn't prevent you from getting the China flu, it doesn't keep you from spreading the Shanghi Shivers, and you still should wear a mask. It only lessens the symptoms. Isn't that what Nyquil, Tamiflu, coricidrin and all those other cold medicines do? A pill or liquid makes perfect sense. No need to jab with a needle.

The “pill “ is a softer, more gentle sales pitch to the public and it’ll work well with the masses but I doubt it will be free like the shots are presently.

So it will be basically like abortion is now?

Makes sense, peddlers and all.

Like abortion ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I f you wanna take a pill, ya gotta pay pharma. You wanna see a doc, it's free...for YOU of course.

This really isn't all that difficult is it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I refuse to walk into the NWO squeeze chute for an untested gene therapy shot that alters my DNA.

but you go ahead, rubes. Not playing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
I refuse to walk into the NWO squeeze chute for an untested gene therapy shot that alters my DNA.

but you go ahead, rubes. Not playing.

But you can trust Bill Gates. He's just a kindly ol codger like prince Charles who just happens to think there's too many people in the world. He said that when he dies, he wants to be reincarnated into a deadly virus that wipes out the population.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/meet-bill-gates-and-the-serial-killer-within_Jr2PYPR51Edcf5Z.html

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Stophel
It seems that, by definition, the Pfizer and ModeRNA "vaccines" are simply not vaccines.

https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionary/vaccine

It seems that, by definition, they are vaccines.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It seems that, by definition, the Pfizer and ModeRNA "vaccines" are simply not vaccines.

Actually the definitions there do describe the purpose of the pfizer and moderna "vaccine"

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The depth and breadth of medical knowledge on this forum is staggering. I think I am going to go to a doctor's forum and talk guns with the experts.

BYE!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

laugh laugh

I wonder when they added definition "b"!

laugh

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tico

Actually the definitions there do describe the purpose of the pfizer and moderna "vaccine"

You didn't read them very carefully.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Kill & Mekilla Hates have openly said multiple times over the past 10 years that the global population needs to be reduced by billions of people (not millions, mind you!). And this psychopath is funding the genetically-altering “vaccine” all over the world? You can’t make this evil crap up! Line up and take your jab folks! After all, it’s for the “greator good”!!!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't know what it is, but they ain't gonna inject that schit into my body. I'm just fine without it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

If the facts don't support the lagend, print the legend!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I don't know what it is, but they ain't gonna inject that schit into my body. I'm just fine without it.
Hear-hear.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

They are "money makers".

Far more important.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The depth and breadth of medical knowledge on this forum is staggering. I think I am going to go to a doctor's forum and talk guns with the experts.

Some here actually work with critically ill covid patients on a regular basis.

Just an observation.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Kill & Mekilla Hates have openly said multiple times over the past 10 years that the global population needs to be reduced by billions of people (not millions, mind you!). And this psychopath is funding the genetically-altering “vaccine” all over the world? You can’t make this evil crap up! Line up and take your jab folks! After all, it’s for the “greator good”!!!
Like Scrooge, Gates considers the regular people to be the surplus population. Scrooge later had it pointed out that it was HIM who was surplus.

“At this festive season of the year, Mr. Scrooge,” said the [one of the gentlemen], taking up a pen, “it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the Poor and destitute, who suffer greatly at the present time. Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir.”

“Are there no prisons?” asked Scrooge.

“Plenty of prisons,” said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.

“And the Union workhouses?” demanded Scrooge. “Are they still in operation?”

“They are. Still,” returned the gentleman, “I wish I could say they were not.”

“The Treadmill and the Poor Law are in full vigour, then?” said Scrooge.

“Both very busy, sir.”

“Oh! I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course,” said Scrooge. “I’m very glad to hear it.”

“Under the impression that they scarcely furnish Christian cheer of mind or body to the multitude,” returned the gentleman, “a few of us are endeavouring to raise a fund to buy the Poor some meat and drink, and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices. What shall I put you down for?”

“Nothing!” Scrooge replied.

“You wish to be anonymous?”

“I wish to be left alone,” said Scrooge. “Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don’t make merry myself at Christmas and I can’t afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned: they cost enough: and those who are badly off must go there.”

“Many can’t go there; and many would rather die.”

“If they would rather die,” said Scrooge, “they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by goalie

Some here actually work with critically ill covid patients on a regular basis.

Just an observation.

Yep.

One could also listen to the head azzhat expert Fauci.

Health professionals are definitely not in unison, which stands to reason the public isnt either.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Tico

You didn't read them very carefully.

A vaccine is an antigen which when administered produces an immunity to a disease. Is that definition in doubt?

It matters not the method of administration.

In what way do the Covid-19 vaccines not meet that definition? They produce immunity in 95% of those administered.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fauci has known since 2005 that HCQ could stop this virus. Instead he lied about HCQ and said people would die. Now we know HCQ, vitamin D, vitamin C, Azithromycin, Ivermectin, and zinc could save lives. Immune System Booster Support Supplement with Zinc 50mg, Vitamin C, Elderberry Vitamin D3 5000 IU, Turmeric, Cumin & Ginger, Echinacea provides Immunity for Adults and Kids.

He hid this information from people in order to sell the gene modification concoction to the world. And he watched thousands of people die while knowing the cure all along.

The vaccine currently used will not keep from getting covid, will not stop the spread of covid, and will not keep you from dying from covid. On top of you still have to wear a mask, social distance, and you can still spread covid.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 05/05/21.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,480
Posts18,490,125
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.