Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
[quote=mtnsnake]Fauci has know since 2005 that HCQ could stop this virus. Instead he lied about HCQ and said people would die. Now we know HCQ, vitamin D, vitamin C, Azithromycin, Ivermectin, and zinc could save lives. Immune System Booster Support Supplement with Zinc 50mg, Vitamin C, Elderberry Vitamin D3 5000 IU, Turmeric, Cumin & Ginger, Echinacea provides Immunity for Adults and Kids.

He hid this information from people in order to sell the gene modification concoction to the world. And he watched thousands of people die while knowing the cure all along.[/quote]
Almost like premeditated murder.

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

The vaccine currently used will not keep from getting covid, will not stop the spread of covid, and will not keep you from dying from covid. On top of you still have to wear a mask, social distance, and you can still spread covid.

This is true....for 1 out of 20 receiving the vaccine.

It has always been obvious that a mask was as good at stopping viral transmission as is a chain link fence at stopping mosquitoes.

Feel good bullschitt to appease the sheep!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Per the WSJ (front page)
Pharmacy companies will start making their vaccine as pills and nasal spray making it clear that it really is just long lasting cold medicine designed to suppress symptoms..

You know this is one of the few things I have read about THE VACCINE that actually makes sense. It doesn't prevent you from getting the China flu, it doesn't keep you from spreading the Shanghi Shivers, and you still should wear a mask. It only lessens the symptoms. Isn't that what Nyquil, Tamiflu, coricidrin and all those other cold medicines do? A pill or liquid makes perfect sense. No need to jab with a needle.

The “pill “ is a softer, more gentle sales pitch to the public and it’ll work well with the masses but I doubt it will be free like the shots are presently.

Until they pull the tamiflu hype approach...
Which variant was that for?
Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HawkI
I f you wanna take a pill, ya gotta pay pharma. You wanna see a doc, it's free...for YOU of course.

This really isn't all that difficult is it?

The night after pill and the fetus terminator pill are free from that wonderful group, Planned Parenthood.

Like you say not that difficult is it ?

The only pill that I take (Celebrex) ain’t free. My doc visits when needed ain’t free either.

You’ve got a better deal going than I do, apparently.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Per the WSJ (front page)
Pharmacy companies will start making their vaccine as pills and nasal spray making it clear that it really is just long lasting cold medicine designed to suppress symptoms..

You know this is one of the few things I have read about THE VACCINE that actually makes sense. It doesn't prevent you from getting the China flu, it doesn't keep you from spreading the Shanghi Shivers, and you still should wear a mask. It only lessens the symptoms. Isn't that what Nyquil, Tamiflu, coricidrin and all those other cold medicines do? A pill or liquid makes perfect sense. No need to jab with a needle.

The “pill “ is a softer, more gentle sales pitch to the public and it’ll work well with the masses but I doubt it will be free like the shots are presently.

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

Also in the works is a single shot that supposedly covers the currently anticipated type of flu and the Covid, together in one injection.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

Also in the works is a single shot that supposedly covers the currently anticipated type of flu and the Covid, together in one injection.

The SUPER DUPER vaccine, FOLKS!!!!!

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

I don't trust the crap now, a combo shot ????? No thanks.

Wonder how fast they are gonna push that through. Remember, wear your mask and 6 ft.

Someone is making a shidt ton of cash

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

I don't trust the crap now, a combo shot ????? No thanks.

Wonder how fast they are gonna push that through. Remember, wear your mask and 6 ft.

Someone is making a shidt ton of cash

The big hurdle for the pill and the combo shot is FDA approval.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by Torqued
The fact that it doesn't keep you from getting or spreading covid proves it's not a vaccine

That's not a fact. 3-5% can still get and spread it because the moderna and Pfizer vaccines have 95-97% efficacy. Fauci only says you can still get it because they don't want people to take their masks off.

They don't exactly want all of us wearing mask. Just enough to set a role model for Pelosi. We defiantly wish to continue to see her wearing a mask or better yet a muzzel.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

Thanks...
So if there are no bad interactions between "covid" vaccine, and "flu" vaccine...
What is the Keep It Simple Stupid explanation...
After all..
They don't combine the measles vaccine with anything else, do they?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Per the WSJ (front page)

Asian flu?
Bird flu?
Swine flu?

Thanks...
So if there are no bad interactions between "covid" vaccine, and "flu" vaccine...
What is the Keep It Simple Stupid explanation...
After all..
They don't combine the measles vaccine with anything else, do they?

I hear what you’re saying.

I can only “guess “ that the single shot is tied to the similarity of the two viruses.

This work for the single shot is being pioneered in Baton Rouge at the Pennington Biomedical Center and is in the testing phase as we speak.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Tico
It seems that, by definition, the Pfizer and ModeRNA "vaccines" are simply not vaccines.

https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionary/vaccine

Actually the definitions there do describe the purpose of the pfizer and moderna "vaccine"

You didn't read them very carefully.

Vaccine means a specially prepared antigen administered to a person for the purpose of providing immunity.

Copy

Vaccine means a specially prepared antigen, which upon administration to a person may result in immunity

Thats what you posted...says there will or MaY provide immunity

Thats what these "vaccines" claim...they MAY provide immunity

Think I read it correctly...

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It seems that, by definition, the Pfizer and ModeRNA "vaccines" are simply not vaccines.

https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionary/vaccine

Actually the definitions there do describe the purpose of the pfizer and moderna "vaccine"

You didn't read them very carefully.

Vaccine means a specially prepared antigen administered to a person for the purpose of providing immunity.

Copy

Vaccine means a specially prepared antigen, which upon administration to a person may result in immunity

Thats what you posted...says there will or MaY provide immunity

Thats what these "vaccines" claim...they MAY provide immunity

Think I read it correctly...

But the Pfizer and ModeRNA "vaccines" don't do that. Look up and see what these two "vaccines" actually do.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
So why did Trump and family get the vaccine if dangerous/worthless?
In the 1950s I got the Salk injection. Later they had an oral version as the SCIENCE improved.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I f you wanna take a pill, ya gotta pay pharma. You wanna see a doc, it's free...for YOU of course.

The night after pill and the fetus terminator pill are free from that wonderful group, Planned Parenthood.

The only pill that I take (Celebrex) ain’t free. My doc visits when needed ain’t free either.

My point being, it's being paid for by somebody, somewhere, doctors dole it out, cause many of them are on the dole.

Has the curve flattened yet? Of course not...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Waiting for your data not your opinion.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

My point being, it's being paid for by somebody, somewhere, doctors dole it out, cause many of them are on the dole.

Has the curve flattened yet? Of course not...

Herd immunity, bro. That’s where it’s at.

You’re right, nothing about it is free.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Has the curve flattened yet?
Of course it has. Infection rates have been steadily declining since they peaked in January. The curve got flat and is declining.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Has the curve flattened yet?
Of course it has. Infection rates have been steadily declining since they peaked in January. The curve got flat and 8s d3clining.

From herd immunity.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 49 invisible), 1,733 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,035
Posts18,520,982
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.