Ewww yuck, they were all 70+ yrs old

Yeah no kidding.

They hated me too.

I am MAGA.
GB1

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My grandpa married the schoolmarm and she retired to start a family. My great uncle married her replacement. Those were the times - schoolmarms were one of the few sources of young women entering a sparse community.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Perhaps Richard should have spent more time with his studies and less time "marring" ever one.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
My ex taught for a while.
Was not a teacher when we met.

Just a job IMHO.
Most of em liberals that cant do much.
Hence the teaching.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Had one that some of my friends and I shared.

She was batschit crazy but not what you'd call a hottie.
She was 22 or 23 years old at the time and was working in the library as a intern or assistant or something of that order.

She was good for alchohol, blow_jobs and pot and she had a car.
At the time we all thought that she was pretty cool but we were all 13 and 14 years old and attending the Junior High school where she worked.
We didn't know any better, anything that was warm and wiggled was OK by us.

I don't think she ruined anyone's life that I knew of but if a guy would've been fool enough to marry her she sure as hell would have.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hutterietes

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
All my teachers hated me.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WTH is a school marm? Some kind of sub-set of teacher?

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by oldcuss
Yes - Married an English teacher 49 yrs ago April 23rd.
Best thing ever happened to me.
Old Cuss

You got married on the day I was born, lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never heard of a marm before. I dated a lot of teachers and RN’s during my single adult years.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Never heard of a marm before. I dated a lot of teachers and RN’s during my single adult years.

It’s a common term for skools with enrollments of under 20 persons and/or 1 arnold the pig star pupil.

That durn pig, always settin the curve.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

92,401 posts?

They could tell you were going to be a talker way back then.
Wasn't a chance of you gettin' no school marm pussy or beer.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffA

92,401 posts?

They could tell you were going to be a talker way back then.
Wasn't a chance of you gettin' no school marm pussy or beer.

Not defending deflave or that he needs to be defended but usually the talkers do get the most pussy and beer. Need to Google marms and arnold the pig in the morning.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I talk a lot and women tend to adore me.

Teachers don’t because teachers are stupid.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My sister in law (a teacher) divorced her first husband (also a teacher) because he was messing around with one of his students, whom he later married. She must have been at least a bit intrigued with it, because she soon married one of her recent students. Yup, she's nuts, but at least they didn't have kids.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I had to tune in to see how a school warm was marred....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You talk a lot because you’re a woman.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Beaver10

You talk a lot because you’re a woman.

🦫

Everyone has figured out that you and kingston fugk.

So stop trying so hard.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I did. Quite a few actually.
Mostly non-sexual and not very romantic, but that's something I have discussed with a few friends a few time. You see, when I was discharged from the USMC I took contract jobs with DOD and you could say I was the polar opposite of what liberals were brain washed to believe. I was recruited by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Administration) and NSAR (National Search and Rescue) to co-author a manual and curriculum for instruction for wilderness/disaster survival instructors at both Federal and State levels and because of that connection I shared time and rooms with other teachers in various collage campuses in Nevada and California. In doing that, I met and got to know a lot of different teachers from around central Cal and also Reno, Carson City and Las Vegas Nevada.
So I was and I guess I still am about as "right wing" as you can get. I had those core values then and I still do, and in my 30s I very much looked the part too. As one of them said "He looks like the poster child for a Marine Corp recruiting ad.
Liberalism was not as rabid in California then, but it was absolutely the "enlightened way to think" and keeping a job in "education" without parroting the lines was very difficult . So nearly all the teachers were outspoken leftists even if they would trey to call themselves something else. (Progressive was the label they liked the most)

And yet, the females seems to like to be in my company quite a lot and all of them I ever "dated" asked me to come over, got to lunch or dinner, spend time and "get to know me".
It was pleasant, but kind of weird. Because we had NO common ground and because nearly all of them had the same life story (grade-school to collage to grad-school to teaching) the topics always went to my history, and that led to as discussion of core beliefs and the reasons why. I could see it coming in every case. They would start by asking me if I could see things from their view point and I would say I can try, but to do so they must return the favor. So when I would talk about my history from high-school to time in the USMC and time as a military consultant, they would recoil and that would then lead to a discussion of older sections of history, which they were totally unaware of except for one gal who taught history.
She thought she did anyway, and I came over to her home on out 3rd "date' with some books about the very subjects she was teaching her students and had her go through the parts that contradicted her view point about what she thought was history.
Her and I never got romantic, but I will give her credit. She took those books and after about 3 months she had a new and much better understanding, but what I consider my great "victory' with her is the fact that she came to understand the ones that taught her were totally unaware of real history at best, and more likely were just liars.

We stayed in touch for about 20 years and I even introduced her to an old friend of mine who was a crew chief on helicopters from the days I was a Marine (He was Army, and in those days the Army did a lot of our insertions/extractions for us) They got married later. She is not a lib-tard at all anymore.

But the focus here was the fact that in those days they very things the "progressives" were taught to hate was what I was, and yet the women, most of them 5-15 years older than I was at the time were always around me and trying to spend time with me. It makes me wonder if something in the back of their minds wanted to know what I had to say, even though they were taught to hate it. It all stopped when I met a woman who was young and very good looking but was only an aid for one of the professors and a substitute teacher for a local high-school. She became my 1st wife. So when I met her I stopped "dating" the others (if you could even call it dating)

Last edited by szihn; 05/05/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wife 1.0 (AKA Satan) was a teacher. From the name alone, you can figure out how that ended. Among other things, she helped to teach me that "Schoolmarmism" is actually listed in the DSM IV. It is a mental disease.

Wife 2.0 (KYHillChick) was a sex educator and is now a massage therapist.

Mom's father was raised on a farm in Brecksville, Ohio back at the turn of the last century. He was the baby. He had 5 older sisters that were all school teachers. He learned early on to behave himself. It was a small school and his teachers were all his sisters; if he screwed up at school, he knew he'd catch it at both school and home.

My mom was a school teacher as well-- K-3 for a decade before she had me. Yikes. There was no skating on homework in my house.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (35, 808outdoors, B52RadarNav, ar33c9, 10Glocks, 308ld, 8 invisible), 1,218 guests, and 758 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,692
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.